Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

like i was sayin AK its a new account and i hope it works...........

i have jsut recived an email from PS stating i need to send then some form of foto id. and i will not be able to deposit till then.

im sur ethey wont allow me to make a transfer either. so if u could ship the FT back to me it be all ok.

sn RodandReel2000

sorry for the mix up in all this.
    http://www.sitnpoker.com/?amigosid=18

Comment

thanks for that AK i want sure if they woul allow it as they wont allow me to deposit until i give the info.

anyway all sorted now ta
      http://www.sitnpoker.com/?amigosid=18

Comment

$250-$290 on ftp, need on PPP or cash at IPO if your going this weekend?

Comment

Can anyone help me out with up to $900 on Boyles for Stars? Thanks.

Comment

If anyone can ship me $50 on boyles, ill ship you $60 on VC poker(bit desperate), need it before 6pm today, ill ship first obv

ill up it to $65 for your $50, if anyone would to ship more or less that would do too!
            Last edited by Kenny; 16-10-10, 16:25.

Comment

Can anyone give me Stars for Tilt, Bruce, Green Joker, PP, Ladbrokes, Bodog, Carbon, Party etc? Anything up to $2K
              My poker blog - Doking around in cyberspace

Comment

Originally posted by doke View Post
                Can anyone give me Stars for Tilt, Bruce, Green Joker, PP, Ladbrokes, Bodog, Carbon, Party etc? Anything up to $2K
                I can ship you $500 on Stars for Full Tilt if you want, PM on the way !

Comment

anyone able to give me some full tilt for some irisheyes??

thanks....

Comment

Can anybody give me €170 on PP so I can play the IWF satellite? I can return on Boyles or on Irish eyes, whichever you prefer.

Connie

Comment

Looking for $300 on Stars for my $300 on PPP

Will ship first
                      You see Billy it's like this, you either smoke or you get smoked. And you got smoked

Comment

Can anyone transfer $50 on stars for Boyles?

Comment

Originally posted by AKDonk View Post
                          Can anyone transfer $50 on stars for Boyles?
                          I have $60 going to waste in my PS account, will you just swap the lot out for me into Boyles?

PM if you want

Comment

Originally posted by Reaps View Post
                            Looking for $300 on Stars for my $300 on PPP

Will ship first
                            Part swap is good if anyone doesn't want to do the full amount

I'm looking to get $11 for the 1/4 million first and then $215 for the Sun mil
                            You see Billy it's like this, you either smoke or you get smoked. And you got smoked

Comment

can anyone swap my €25 on boyles for $35 on full tilt
                              too lazy to go get a ukash voucher

PM if you can

Comment

looking to swap 50 - 80e on boyles for ppp to play the lcs sats if anyone can sort me out?

Comment

I need around $1k on PPP for IWF sats as Ive reached moneybookers limits and have lost my card, first post so will send first to anyone with lots of posts/gd rep here but jamiecarra will vouch for me and Ive probably met some of you before, can send Stars or Tilt in time for tonights would be great but failing that for the last 2.

ty ty

edit: will happily take less if its in time for tonights!
                                  Last edited by GAWA9; 19-10-10, 18:25.

Comment

Originally posted by GAWA9 View Post
                                    I need around $1k on PPP for IWF sats as Ive reached moneybookers limits and have lost my card, first post so will send first to anyone with lots of posts/gd rep here but jamiecarra will vouch for me and Ive probably met some of you before, can send Stars or Tilt in time for tonights would be great but failing that for the last 2.

ty ty
                                    ^ Confirmed reliable etc etc

Comment

Can anybody give me €250 on Paddy Power for the satellite? I can return on Pokerstars

Sean c

Comment

need €55 on Irisheys for my €55 on ipoker in next few days, ill throw in a extra €5 brucey bonus

Comment

Needed: $100
                                          Where : Pokerstars

Can transfer $100 on full tilt. Will ship first to any regular posters.

Comment

Just made a transfer with Tremolo1, no hassle at all.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by BrianN View Post
                                              Needed: $100
                                              Where : Pokerstars

Can transfer $100 on full tilt. Will ship first to any regular posters.
                                              Sorted?

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                                                Sorted?
                                                Not yet. You able to help?

Comment

Originally posted by BrianN View Post
                                                  Not yet. You able to help?
                                                  Ye no bother, PM en route.

Comment

Ye no bother, PM en route.
                                                    Thanks Caf for sorting me out. Time to spew money off to the pokerstars community

Comment

looking for $11 on stars for my $11 on PPP if anyone can. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Reaps View Post
                                                        looking for $11 on stars for my $11 on PPP if anyone can. Thanks
                                                        Anyone able to do this. I'll ship first

Comment

Looking for almost any amount on Stars for same amount on Bruce/Tilt/Paddy/Green Joker/Carbon/Bdog etc.
                                                          My poker blog - Doking around in cyberspace

Comment

Need 100euro on stars for my 100 on irisheyes

Comment

looking fo 55euros on irisheyes
                                                              can transfer $$ equivalant on stars or tilt

^^^ keith if this is any good to you drop me a pm
                                                              Last edited by Angry-Ball; 28-10-10, 12:47.

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                                looking fo 55euros on irisheyes
                                                                can transfer $$ equivalant on stars or tilt

^^^ keith if this is any good to you drop me a pm
                                                                u still want this angry-ball??

Saw ur post in the irisheyes league too...i can transfer to keith the €50 if u like and u cud transfer to my full tilit??

ferg

Comment

Originally posted by ferg View Post
                                                                  u still want this angry-ball??

Saw ur post in the irisheyes league too...i can transfer to keith the €50 if u like and u cud transfer to my full tilit??

ferg
                                                                  yeah ferg

but was just looking at the tournies there and i see there is a rebuy as well in it so i guess i will need 60E now

if you could transfer straight to me it would suit better
                                                                  looks like irisheyes and keith can sort this transfer thing

if this is ok,
                                                                  i will pm you my sn later when i get home as i can't remember what it is and will be able to ship you on full tilt

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

pm sent angryball....

Comment

I need €100 on PaddyPowerPoker and i'll give €105 on Pokerstars?
                                                                      And regs that can do this ill ship first?. pm for usernames?

[Closed]
                                                                      Last edited by rounders123; 28-10-10, 19:03. Reason: Scammers Alert yee bunch of scammers

Comment

Originally posted by GAWA9 View Post

ty ty

edit: will happily take less if its in time for tonights!
                                                                        It seems autofone has grimmed me for $160 of this, if anyone can help please pm me, obviously its not much but would be nice to get it back.

Comment

Can someone swap me 27 euro On Boyles for stars. Might give JP sat a bash

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                                            Can someone swap me 27 euro On Boyles for stars. Might give JP sat a bash
                                                                            You get this sorted? If not pm me your nickname and email addy

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                                                                              You get this sorted? If not pm me your nickname and email addy
                                                                              Pm sent

Comment

looking for 15euro on stars for my 15 euro on greenjokerpoker will transfer first. Thanks

Comment

Need between $100 and $1000 on either Stars or FT for my $ on ipoker

Comment

looking for $150 on moneybookers for my $150 on full tilt

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny View Post
                                                                                      What ipoker skin is it? Can do a couple of hundred if Boyles.

Comment

$

Hey guys looking for $50 on full tilt for my $50 on stars il ship first...

Comment

Originally posted by chips1234 View Post
                                                                                          looking for $150 on moneybookers for my $150 on full tilt
                                                                                          if anyone has 150 on stars that will do me aswell thanks.

sorted.
                                                                                          Last edited by chips1234; 03-11-10, 17:28.

Comment

need irish eyes money for bruce or tilt

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny View Post
                                                                                              have $640 dollars on pokerstars looking for transfer on ppp asap. ill ship first

Comment

Looking for $3k on PPP or cash for Pokerstars. PM if you can do it, cheers.

Comment

What ipoker skin is it? Can do a couple of hundred if Boyles.
                                                                                                  Originally posted by River Card Club View Post
                                                                                                  have $640 dollars on pokerstars looking for transfer on ppp asap. ill ship first
                                                                                                  sorry lads its on VC, as it turns out i got sorted in the end

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                                                    Looking for $3k on PPP or cash for Pokerstars. PM if you can do it, cheers.
                                                                                                    Can do $250 on PPP for Pokerstars if you're still looking

Comment

Looking for $11 on Pokerstars for my $11 on PPP in the next 20 mins.

Also looking for another $215 as above if any can help me out. Cheers

Comment

I need cash on PS for my Irisheyes, 200euro for $270, its $273 on xe.com, but i will round it off to 270, anyone please

Comment

Still looking for the above if anyone can do it

Comment

can do this for you improver
                                                                                                            pm sent with username etc
                                                                                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Am looking for $100 on pokerstars....can swap equivalent in € for irisheyes.....

I can ship first...

thanks

Comment

$40 on stars for my $40 on tilt anyone?

Comment

can do the both of the above if either of ye still want
                                                                                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

my one mdoug??

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                                                      can do the both of the above if either of ye still want
                                                                                                                      cheers pm sent

Comment

Could anyone send me 3 Euro on Paddy Power to play in the Cheap Seats tonight and I will transfer back before the weekend? I know its very little and I promise to send back. Just no way of getting money into my account tonight and tonights the one night im free from work. If someone would do that I would really appreciate it. Thanks

Comment

Anyone please?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X