Aftertiming only thread - Amnesty on aftertiming here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
    Took an unpaid holiday from tomorrow for a week (lot of stuff to sort out, no holiday pay in bank)

Unpaid holiday @London prices is not really the done thing!

Getting home to find my dead in the water bet on Alex Noren @20/1 has somehow come in after he shoots a final round 63 and leader shoots a 75

I was on the leader
    His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
      I was on the leader
      Ouchies!
      What price?

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
        Ouchies!
        What price?
        100/1. Had Perez though at 125/1 though so made up for it slightly.
        His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Had a oner on Horatios fancy at 8s. Then stuck another on a 4/1 shot in the next. Won. Then stuck another on a 7/1 shot in the next. Won. Now to pick one in the last....

I reactivated an olf Bet365 account recently but if i try take a screenshot on the phone it says blocked on security reasons yet others seem to have no problem. Whats that about?
          Last edited by Dice75; 17-11-16, 19:59.

Comment

Meant to post in the football thread yesterday but was late getting on. Brighton MK Dons and Leads for about a 9/1 treble. Tyvm. Nice start to the weekend

Comment

Decent day so far..
              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Beautiful. You probably missed it but pp were doing an 'android only' enhanced 11/4 UDS

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                  Beautiful. You probably missed it but pp were doing an 'android only' enhanced 11/4 UDS
                  After timing an after timing post.
                  Wp dude
                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Creating new lows since 1996, thats what i do.

Comment

Minella Fair went off at a frankly ridiculous 3/1 in the last at Limerick, I was out visiting with family all day and just got in to see them at the post, my our duke pick (posted in main thread) came in so I stuck a few bob on this as well.

A good days work as it skated it, the Willie Mullins factor is making serious waves in the market and Castlegrace Paddy was backed way more than it should have been

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                        Minella Fair went off at a frankly ridiculous 3/1 in the last at Limerick, I was out visiting with family all day and just got in to see them at the post, my our duke pick (posted in main thread) came in so I stuck a few bob on this as well.

A good days work as it skated it, the Willie Mullins factor is making serious waves in the market and Castlegrace Paddy was backed way more than it should have been
                        Castlegrace Paddy drifted to 9/4 from odds on suggesting there was not a cent for it. Also it was trained by Pat Fahy, Willie Mullins didn't have a runner. 8id consider packing in backing horses if this is the kind of information you take in to account when making a selection

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Huybrechts View Post
                          Castlegrace Paddy drifted to 9/4 from odds on suggesting there was not a cent for it. Also it was trained by Pat Fahy, Willie Mullins didn't have a runner. 8id consider packing in backing horses if this is the kind of information you take in to account when making a selection
                          Should never have been odds on imo and I may have consumed some wine mixing my Mullins
                          Better lucky than good

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                            Should never have been odds on imo and I may have consumed some wine mixing my Mullins
                            Better lucky than good
                            I backed it too DP, so we are both lucky idiots.
                            It was de Bromhead's horse who was backed off the boards in that race btw.

Nice to see Robbie Mac win the bumper at Leops too. Hopefully he can make a good go of training - he deserves to.
                            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Did a double earlier on two favourites. Both backed off the boards subsequently into 1/4.

Both got turned over. Some Jonah....

Comment

My Bets

Cash Out Bets
                                All Bets
                                In-Play
                                Upcoming
                                Settled
                                6 Fold Accumulator @ 420.81
                                €10.00
                                Settled
                                Won
                                Watford @ 2.05
                                Full Time Result
                                Watford v Burnley (FT 2v1)
                                Won
                                West Brom @ 2.30
                                Full Time Result
                                West Brom 1 v 0 Stoke
                                Won
                                Everton @ 1.70
                                Full Time Result
                                Everton v Bournemouth (FT 6v3)
                                Lost
                                Crystal Palace @ 1.67
                                Full Time Result
                                Crystal Palace v Sunderland (FT 0v4)
                                Won
                                Hull @ 7.00
                                Full Time Result
                                Hull v Liverpool (FT 2v0)
                                Won
                                West Ham @ 4.50
                                Full Time Result
                                Southampton v West Ham (FT 1v3)

10 to win 4208 thanks palace

Comment

Comment

I can count on one hand the number of times I backed a horse with odds of 5/1 or more (outside of grand national obv) in the last 15 years. But didnt fancy the odds on favorite despite him being unbeaten in 2 starts, so backed a 6/1 chance with €100 on the nose. Thrilled to see him win with the favorite miles behind in 4 or 5th.
                                    No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Boom

If the double comes in. I'm loaded

[IMG][/IMG]
                                      Her sky-ness
                                      © 5starpool

Comment

I felt like this thread needed a good send off for the end of the season. Nice auld lazy Sunday.

Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Had understandably totally given up on this bet at one stage, like finding money in the street.

SPOILER
                                          Got a good chunk out of Ronaldo same market last year so stuck with him.

He had 2 goals going into the QF with Messi on 11. Felt like a massive result when he got into the places to get the stake back, collecting the full bet is just blessed.

Comment

Minor bragament; this noble beast has gotten me out of it at Royal Ascot in both 2015 and 2017.

SPOILER

Although 2015 was somewhat spoiled by having to hand GAB a fistful of fifties after for winning the tipping comp.

Comment

Won £10 off Andydb the other night. He thought singing in the rain was made in the 1920's.
                                              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Haven't backed a horse in a while but followed two of pats tips the weekend.
                                                Had a free hour today and have backed 3 winners and a small ew. Waiting on golden Easter in the last at Windsor for a nice touch
                                                Only tiddler bets but still

Comment

...Was suppose to be post this in BBV before the fight but forgot to...Lumped heavily on Mayweather to win, and win by knockout...In hindsight should have stuck it all on the ko with The odds...still chuffed with the profits...
                                                  Attached Files

Comment

nice one!

Old Guard
                                                    (Win or Each Way)
                                                    6/1
                                                    13:50 Newbury
                                                    Lake View Lad
                                                    (Win or Each Way)
                                                    7/2
                                                    13:40 Newcastle
                                                    The Storyteller
                                                    (Win or Each Way)
                                                    2/1
                                                    12:15 Fairyhouse
                                                    Gold Present
                                                    (Win or Each Way)
                                                    9/2
                                                    13:20 Newbury
                                                    Stake
                                                    €5.00
                                                    Returns
                                                    €5906.25

Comment

Not sure how to post images but €25 on Alfie FGS and Swansea 1-0 = €10,650.

Tyvm PP for your generous odds

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                        Not sure how to post images but €25 on Alfie FGS and Swansea 1-0 = €10,650.

Tyvm PP for your generous odds
                                                        Jeez that last minute chance must have given you a minor heart attack

Nice score.
                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                          Jeez that last minute chance must have given you a minor heart attack

Nice score.
                                                          Don't have Sky Sports so just had Livescore on ping which was pointless as the phone pinging with messages with 15 to go non stop.

Just saw the chance on SSN though

Comment

Don't have Sky Sports so just had Livescore on ping which was pointless as the phone pinging with messages with 15 to go non stop.

Just saw the chance on SSN though
                                                            Brilliant. No doubting you but would love to see the slip to show to others tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Bullocks View Post
                                                              Brilliant. No doubting you but would love to see the slip to show to others tomorrow
                                                              Sent on messenger.

Comment

lock thread, Dice won it.

Comment

nice one

Comment

Backed a horse in one of the handicaps at leop at the weekend for 50ew at 14/1 in a paddy power shop. He finished out of the places. Went back into that PP shop today and the cashier asked me did i back that horse on Saturday as he finished 5th and they were paying an extra place on that race, said she thought it was my writing. Gave me a lost docket form and paid out the 200 odd quid. Something really satisfying about getting money you weren't expecting

More a not all bookies are cunts story than aftertimimg one. Imagine they make a hell of a lot from those unclaimed specials.
                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

...Entered a raffle last night to win an easter egg...And I won...Big ass Egg...Chuffed...

Comment

Couldn't sleep last night, even though ive *apparently quit betting i listened to a bit of racing post podcast, irish lad from PP put up word for Joe Farrell.

Read up this morning, 40/1 took the bet boost to 50/1 on Lad's and stuck £15 ew on it

Had Vintage clouds and ballyoptic in my head for race but decided against it as not betting

Coulda had 1-2-3 but happy enough with a cant sleep, 4 in morning listening to shite small punt
                                                                        Last edited by Guest; 21-04-18, 15:36. Reason: *

Comment

Had it back before and won thought 12/1 was too big
                                                                          Attached Files

Comment

white meat special

SPOILER

Comment

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Not bad for a free €25 bet!

Comment

SPOILER
                                                                                [IMG][/IMG]

You can always rely on a litttle Korean Basketball to get the ball rolling
                                                                                Last edited by rounders123; 27-10-19, 16:13.

Comment

Should probably say nothing but I'm excited, I'll be up about 30k if the goalie wins the gong

Comment

Ship

Comment

Very hungover

Comment

Congrats, what prices did you get on him?
                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Congrats, what prices did you get on him?
                                                                                          66/1 back when the market opened

Comment

Mick Fitz tipping the 66/1 winner of the 3:15 at Ascot seconds before the off

Stuck a dirty tenner ew on it

Comment

SPOILER

After a bad St Stephens day.

Comment

Backed the winner of the 5.30 at Newcastle @ 74s on Betfair

They voided all bets due to a "Technical Isssue" about 20 minutes after the race

Comment

Backed the winner of the 5.30 at Newcastle @ 74s on Betfair

They voided all bets due to a "Technical Isssue" about 20 minutes after the race
                                                                                                  What time was your bet matched and what was the off time?
                                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

What time was your bet matched and what was the off time?
                                                                                                    I honestly dont know as its disappeared from the account. I was watching on TV and they were still loading last one so may have been on the off. It was deffo matched fine and showed matched (i looked about 10 mins after finish as it hadnt been paid) until it was voided about 25 mns after the race.

From reading Twitter they seem to have had a few issues during the day.

Comment

I honestly dont know as its disappeared from the account. I was watching on TV and they were still loading last one so may have been on the off. It was deffo matched fine and showed matched (i looked about 10 mins after finish as it hadnt been paid) until it was voided about 25 mns after the race.

From reading Twitter they seem to have had a few issues during the day.
                                                                                                      Thing is TV is a fair bit behind so they could have been off when you saw the last one loading. Their twitter says they didnt turn the race in running, so that means the offer that matched could have been a stale offer that should have come down had the race been turned in running properly. In that situation they have to void all bets after official off time.

So I assume that's the story with your bet but there's no harm calling them and asking for the exact time your bet was matched. ATR have the off time as 17:32:58 so if your bet was matched before that you should have been paid out.
                                                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Small $$$ but thought people might enjoy this one

Placed this bet (8 runner HC and thought this hoss was a decent price to be in the first half of the field)

Redarna33/1
                                                                                                        Win or E/W - Extra Place, 1/5 odds - places 1,2,3,4
                                                                                                        17:20 Hamilton
                                                                                                        So he ran well but ultimately well beaten in second. I move onto the next thing.

Then, I spot this:

Following a stewards' inquiry, Hotzadar, who passed the post first was disqualified and placed last - rider lost weighed in light.
                                                                                                        First time in all my years of gambooling I've won a bet for this reason, but the odds made it all the more delicious.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                        X