No announcement yet.

NFL fantasy 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am sure we can hit 20 players, one or two regs still missing and I'm sure a few would play 2 leagues so maybe 2x10?

Comment

Whatever works.
      I'd play the two leagues if that is the way it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by mcnugget View Post
        Try boards.ie, think they have 10 divisions going this year.
        Ye iv tried them. I asked around for money leagues doesn't seem to be much interest. I even set up a thread to see if any1 would be interested I kinda got shot down cos I'm only new to boards didn't really trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
          I have waiver points sorted pre draft On my league?

Sorted now was looking at the edit WAB and Waiver Priority which are post draft. Set it at 100.

We can try come to some sort of consensus on no. in league over next while, would like to accommodate everyone that wants to play obviously

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post

Sorted now was looking at the edit WAB and Waiver Priority which are post draft. Set it at 100.

We can try come to some sort of consensus on no. in league over next while, would like to accommodate everyone that wants to play obviously
            14 is already a push imo, 12-14 is challenging anymore is just shit.
            airport, lol

Comment

Jaysus, no more room at the inn?

Surely we can find a few more and go 10 x 2?

Comment

Transferred 20 to iago there.

Any thoughts to a draft date. Most likely the week before the season starts?

Comment

Originally posted by AKDonk View Post
                  Transferred 20 to iago there.

Any thoughts to a draft date. Most likely the week before the season starts?
                  Money shipped tonight also.

Was thinking 26th/27th/28th at 9pm/10pm-ish.

Comment

Would be in for sure but in US so cant transfer funds for next few weeks so dont know how that'd work

Comment

Money shipped tonight also.

Was thinking 26th/27th/28th at 9pm/10pm-ish.
                      I'm easy. I can go with whatever dates suit as long as there is a bit of notice.

One thing about drafting on those dates is that there is another round of preseason games(28th), so you could get one of your starters injured before the season starts.

Comment

Draft after Pre Season surely?

Will we all need to be online for the draft or can we do an email draft where we are notified it is our pick, obv then if we dont pick we are skipped or can notify someone to pick for us?
                        This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                        All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                        The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

As 1st reserve just wondering if there are any drop outs???

Comment

Right will look at setting it up later in the week, keep it at €20 a man should be fine. Just to note that has to be even numbers in the league and its capped at 20 players but prob best to only have 14ish I think for draft purposes.... thoughts?

People with the early interest, 14 there so far.

bohsman
                            brady23
                            theresa
                            fonkey
                            teddie
                            lurker23
                            mcnugget
                            ghostface
                            rufio
                            silver tiger
                            akdonk
                            white knight
                            eamonhonda
                            Reserved place
                            Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post
                            I think it should be run the same way as last year. It's been run like that for years. Anymore than 12/14 teams and you end up sacrificing draft depth.

If we get enough interest I'll happily enter a second league too.

Extremely excited for hard knocks!!!
                            Originally posted by Alsully View Post
                            Just wondering if you know of any other leagues seem to have missed the boat with this one.
                            Originally posted by gocall01 View Post
                            Whatever works.
                            I'd play the two leagues if that is the way it goes.
                            Originally posted by Juan Pablo View Post
                            Jaysus, no more room at the inn?

Surely we can find a few more and go 10 x 2?
                            Originally posted by Foxy View Post
                            Would be in for sure but in US so cant transfer funds for next few weeks so dont know how that'd work
                            bohsman
                            brady23
                            theresa
                            fonkey
                            teddie
                            lurker23
                            mcnugget
                            ghostface
                            rufio
                            silver tiger
                            akdonk
                            white knight
                            eamonhonda
                            Eagle Eye

Lurker23 2nd team
                            Alsully
                            gocall
                            gocall
                            Juanpable
                            Foxy

2 leagues of 10?

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                              bohsman
                              brady23
                              theresa
                              fonkey
                              teddie
                              lurker23
                              mcnugget
                              ghostface
                              rufio
                              silver tiger
                              akdonk
                              white knight
                              eamonhonda
                              Eagle Eye

Lurker23 2nd team
                              Alsully
                              gocall
                              gocall
                              Juanpable
                              Foxy

2 leagues of 10?
                              yes, but make first league out of last years players then 2nd league out of others plus whoever is playing twice
                              airport, lol

Comment

yes, but make first league out of last years players then 2nd league out of others plus whoever is playing twice
                                So only 5 players needed for another league. If somebody set this up in new thread mite get a few more to make 10.

Comment

Originally posted by AKDonk View Post
                                  I'm easy. I can go with whatever dates suit as long as there is a bit of notice.

One thing about drafting on those dates is that there is another round of preseason games(28th), so you could get one of your starters injured before the season starts.
                                  I doubt there'll be much action from the starters in Week 4 of preseason.

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                  Draft after Pre Season surely?

Will we all need to be online for the draft or can we do an email draft where we are notified it is our pick, obv then if we dont pick we are skipped or can notify someone to pick for us?
                                  For some reason the week after preseason can't be selected for draft date, not sure why. Honda do you know?

The league from last year is already set up as previous. Can add/delete players as and when payment confirmed. Has everyone from last year confirmed an interest? I suppose I could review thread but....

Comment

I doubt there'll be much action from the starters in Week 4 of preseason.

For some reason the week after preseason can't be selected for draft date, not sure why. Honda do you know?

The league from last year is already set up as previous. Can add/delete players as and when payment confirmed. Has everyone from last year confirmed an interest? I suppose I could review thread but....
                                    You can draft anytime up to.a couple of weeks in and start late, week after preseason should be no problem.
                                    airport, lol

Comment

You can draft anytime up to.a couple of weeks in and start late, week after preseason should be no problem.
                                      Would like to do it 1st/2nd sept but they are blocked out
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Would like to do it 1st/2nd sept but they are blocked out
                                        They don't appear to be in that photo? And they aren't for me?
                                        airport, lol

Comment

Gonna have to withdraw my interest lads if the draft isnt an email one.

I'll be on the road and can't commit to getting online for any extended period.
                                          This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                          All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                          The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

I can't draft from 1st - 5th hopefully we can find period suitable for all

Comment

Iago can you pm me bank details thanks

Comment

Eagle Eye done one of these last year for the draft:

Pick the times you will be able to make the draft and go with the one with most availability.

Thursday 28th is the last day of preseason.
                                                Thursday 4th is the first game of the season so i assume we cant go past the 3rd to draft.

Anyone who is on the road/cant make the online draft can set an auto draft where they rank the players they want in order of preference and on each pick, you receive your highest available pick.

Comment

Gareth,

Just sent €40 for the entry fee for 2 teams.

Cheers,
                                                  Ger.

Comment

I missed the draft last year. I didn't even have the autodraft option set and ended up coming 2nd so it's not the end of the world if you do miss it. The computer will always give you the best available player at your position of need.

Half the battle is picking up free agents on the waivers anyway. I usually end up with a 50/50 mix between drafted players and free agents.

Comment

Payments received to date (as best I can figure )

ghostface ste
                                                      eagle eye
                                                      mcnuggett
                                                      eamonhonda
                                                      akdonk
                                                      lurker23 (X2)
                                                      gocall01 (X2)
                                                      juan pablo
                                                      Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
                                                        Payments received to date (as best I can figure )

ghostface ste
                                                        eagle eye
                                                        mcnuggett
                                                        eamonhonda
                                                        akdonk
                                                        lurker23 (X2)
                                                        gocall01 (X2)
                                                        juan pablo
                                                        Just a reminder to anyone else on the list to ship monies, not enough even to run the existing league yet!! Think Brady may have also sent on the funds

Comment

I sent funds last week also.
                                                          Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

Originally posted by Rufio View Post
                                                            I sent funds last week also.
                                                            Confirmed funds received from Rufio

Updated list

ghostface ste
                                                            eagle eye
                                                            mcnuggett
                                                            eamonhonda
                                                            akdonk
                                                            lurker23 (x2)
                                                            gocall01 (x2)
                                                            juan pablo
                                                            rufio

So 11 payments in total so far.

Comment

Had forgotten about this. Shipped now.

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                                                                Had forgotten about this. Shipped now.
                                                                Received thanks.

Updated list

ghostface ste
                                                                eagle eye
                                                                mcnuggett
                                                                eamonhonda
                                                                akdonk
                                                                lurker23 (x2)
                                                                gocall01 (x2)
                                                                juan pablo
                                                                rufio
                                                                white knight

Comment

Drafted my other league last night, trade talk already, exiting stuff, pisses all over prem league fantasy
                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Drafted my other league last night, trade talk already, exiting stuff, pisses all over prem league fantasy
                                                                    Totally Agree.

Comment

Received thanks.

Updated list

ghostface ste
                                                                      eagle eye
                                                                      mcnuggett
                                                                      eamonhonda
                                                                      akdonk
                                                                      lurker23 (x2)
                                                                      gocall01 (x2)
                                                                      juan pablo
                                                                      rufio
                                                                      white knight

So 10 individuals so far, where are all the people originally interested?
                                                                      Need to start organising the actual draft date.

Is there any way of knowing the draft positions prior to the draft actually starting?

Comment

So 10 individuals so far, where are all the people originally interested?
                                                                        Need to start organising the actual draft date.

Is there any way of knowing the draft positions prior to the draft actually starting?
                                                                        Yes we will give everyone a number and get someone on bbv to do a random 1-10 and they can be set as such by league manager, ghostface.
                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Yes I can set up draft positions. I'll be number one to take Mike Vick 👍

May set a deadline for people to pay up by and then a draft date. Off to ep next weekend so draft before or after, after obv better but still not sure if can select it online yet

Comment

Yes I can set up draft positions. I'll be number one to take Mike Vick 👍

May set a deadline for people to pay up by and then a draft date. Off to ep next weekend so draft before or after, after obv better but still not sure if can select it online yet
                                                                            Youre welcoime to first pick if thats the case.
                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

My bad on this I'll send tomorrow, sorry

Comment

Will ship on monday

Comment

Done a couple of drafts today, bought espn insider a while back for nba stuff but a lot of articles on fantasy football, worth the 3$ a month

Comment

Can someone PM me payment details for Iago please. Sent him a couple of pm's but got no reply!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fonkey View Post
                                                                                      Can someone PM me payment details for Iago please. Sent him a couple of pm's but got no reply!!
                                                                                      Pm sent

Comment

Set a prelim draft date of Tues 2nd Sept @ 9, can change it easy enough but say its Tues/Wed night, given season starts on the 4th.

Can anyone who has paid in Iagos list and is new (if there is newbies!) pm me and will send on link to league or can add them in.

Comment

One league capped at 14 then?
                                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

One league capped at 14 then?
                                                                                            Yeah looks like it

Comment

Set a prelim draft date of Tues 2nd Sept @ 9, can change it easy enough but say its Tues/Wed night, given season starts on the 4th.

Can anyone who has paid in Iagos list and is new (if there is newbies!) pm me and will send on link to league or can add them in.
                                                                                              Any objections if it starts at 9.30 or later on tuesday? I have training and wouldn't be home by nine. Same thing on wednesday.

Thanks

Comment

Any objections if it starts at 9.30 or later on tuesday? I have training and wouldn't be home by nine. Same thing on wednesday.

Thanks
                                                                                                I would go ahead and lock the date in ghostface. One of those nights for 9:30. You'll never suit everyone anyhow. Not a huge loss just set your priorties list if you can't make it. I haven't even checked if it suits me. You can draft On mobile now though I think.

Best get working on the draft order and set it all up have it ready to go.
                                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Received thanks.

Updated list

ghostface ste
                                                                                                  eagle eye
                                                                                                  mcnuggett
                                                                                                  eamonhonda
                                                                                                  akdonk
                                                                                                  lurker23 (x2)
                                                                                                  gocall01 (x2)
                                                                                                  juan pablo
                                                                                                  rufio
                                                                                                  white knight
                                                                                                  Looks like the above list + Brady, Fonkey and Bohsman to ship so far seems to be the proper interest list. If the 3 above are confirmed paid up there is only really another spot. Should have this weekend as cut off to confirm payment.

McNugget I see you can't draft 1st-5th from post before. Do you have a problem setting up a pre draft order? I won't be able to do the draft until next week, with Tues 2nd @ 9.30 being the time/date for now

Comment

Lock it in imo. Anyone who cant make it do a bit of research on getting best out.of pre draft order and away we go.

Get the draft order sorted then!
                                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

I have no problem with entering 2 teams but since it is just one league again should lurker23 & I just have the one team or is that what has been decided already?

Comment

Lock it in imo. Anyone who cant make it do a bit of research on getting best out.of pre draft order and away we go.

Get the draft order sorted then!
                                                                                                        Still short one team.... Draft is set for that time anyhow.

I have no problem with entering 2 teams but since it is just one league again should lurker23 & I just have the one team or is that what has been decided already?
                                                                                                        Ye I would imagine 1 team if just the one league. I wouldn't trust Lurker to try rig it using 2

If one short have no issue with 1 of ye playing 2 teams.

Comment

Looks one league so 1 team each.
                                                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

I've shipped anyway.

Comment

Forgot to ship. Can do today.

Is it too late for me?

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                                                                                Forgot to ship. Can do today.

Is it too late for me?
                                                                                                                Nope your fine and would be 14 I think to make the league

I think that's cut off now for league runners, on phone so can't check properly
                                                                                                                Last edited by ghostface; 26-08-14, 07:52.

Comment

Nope your fine and would be 14 I think to make the league

I think that's cut off now for league runners, on phone so can't check properly
                                                                                                                  Grand. Money shipped.

D.Silver Iago. Forgot to attach a note.

Cheers

Comment

I see the draft is set to be randomised before the draft starts. Any chance we can randomise the draft now so that people know what position they will be in prior to the day?

Comment

Should be in now thanks Iago

Comment

I see the draft is set to be randomised before the draft starts. Any chance we can randomise the draft now so that people know what position they will be in prior to the day?
                                                                                                                        Will do once everyone is confirmed paid

Comment

Looks like the above list + Brady, Fonkey and Bohsman to ship so far seems to be the proper interest list. If the 3 above are confirmed paid up there is only really another spot. Should have this weekend as cut off to confirm payment.

McNugget I see you can't draft 1st-5th from post before. Do you have a problem setting up a pre draft order? I won't be able to do the draft until next week, with Tues 2nd @ 9.30 being the time/date for now
                                                                                                                          Fair enough, how does the pre draft order work, do i have to rank all potential draftees? Is it likely to work well or am I as well off using the autodraft facility?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X