Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any chance of a Soccer forum?

Hi lads,

Like a lot of you, I'm pretty disenfranchised about what's gone on over on boards.ie. You may not know it, but LuckyLloyd was an active member of the Soccer community over there too, and I reckon a lot of the regulars might have had their fill of this carry-on.

So, I wonder, would there be an appetite or demand for a Soccer forum on here? It'd be nice if those who give a shit on matters like that were able to stick together...

(NekkidBibleMan on boards.ie)

Hiya mate!

Thanks for the kind sentiments.

As of today, this site is very much newborn. As you will appreciate, the four of us who set it up are snowed under with a long to do list of things required to make the place feel like home (but with a couple of extra rooms obv ).

The BBV Thread is a place to discuss everything and anything (including soccer). While we have relatively few members and a lot of stuff to work through, I think we will avoid extending the scope of the forum beyond poker.

However, I do very much like talking about football. If everything goes to plan, I think we will seriously look into setting up extra forums within a couple of weeks. So, in summary, I think it is a good idea. And something we will probably do. Just not yet!!

Thanks for taking the time to sign up and throw out a suggestion.

Take it easy,

Lloyd.
    "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

That really would hit boards pretty hard!
      Profit before people.

Comment

Ok, thanks for the well-reasoned response!

Comment

I think a seperate Soccer forum would be a very good idea.

I'm all for a bit of banter, but to catch up on the BBV on a Monday I have to read page after page of the same stupid Man U v Liverpool nonsense.

Just my 2c, although i'm well aware that it wont happen.

Comment

Working...
          X