This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
    Zuroph you're working too hard at your competition, just spend twenty quid to get a couple of thousand Indians to win it for you. You can find them here:

http://uphype.com/
    Seems a more expensive version of http://fiverr.com/
    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

here we go

no more of that girly football we are now down to the real stuff

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Worst game of football I've seen in years. Dublin backs seemed in good form but the forwards were fucking shocking.

James McCarthy, the quiet man of Dublin, got a smashing goal to be fair to him but neither team deserved to win today. Dublin never showed up and the sense of "who cares?" after the match was serious. This Dublin team are far better than today's performance (Bernard brogan, wtf!?!?) but good teams don't give teams like Wexford a chance.

Must do better to get anywhere near the Semis let alone September!
        You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
        World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
          LOL, I do tend to laugh at the concept of economic sovereignty but what ever it means we don't have it any more. I guess you could say we have the choice to go to the markets but I think you'll find that all the 9% money is long since gone.

You really don't see a connection between uniforms and how people in uniforms think and act?

Ten years ago a now failed bank spent tens of thousands to get me in to do an urgent job for them, they were spewing money by the minute until their problem was fixed. I arrived after a very long journey and went straight to the site from the plane, got set up and started working. I was wearing a suit or jacket and trousers as I normally would but no tie. A senior manager who walked by called up the guy I was working for and had him make me go out and get a tie. Like the Dail those boys had their priorities right.

There is a huge point in what Rasta said about the management in modern successful companies having discarded the fancy dress for work. I don't know if there have been any serious studies done but I'd be shocked if there wasn't a relationship between success and dress code in recent years.

So I don't see any connection at all. Are you saying anyone who wears a suit and tie is some dodgy scammer? Or can't think for themselves? Do really think we wouldn't be in this mess if bankers, politicians and property developers wore slacks and shirts without ties? All you have to do is look at bankrupt developer Mick Wallace to know the answer to that.

The only thing that your story showed is how Irish banks hired so right clowns who were pretty inept, just like how Ireland has contiously voted in some right clowns who are completely inept to run the country. Doesn't make any difference if they were wearing a thong and bra or a suit and tie. They were never fit to do the job and their clothing had zero impact on it.

Comment

I'm about all next week BCB, give me a call when suits.
            Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
              Do you remember this dumb blond bitch who gave the bullshit answer at the beauty contest?

Well, check out her new website, Kate Upton.

Even better, her twitter:

Just saw friend with benefits commercial do they really have an app to tell if a girl is on their period?

Comment

Waterford being schooled

@BK - how much was the pot worth with your 'bluff call' attempt, and how much did 'scum' allegedly go south for?
                ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                  Up to David Scully's vote

You have approx 245 votes
                  Limelite have 65 votes
                  Anthony O'Sullivan 19 votes
                  I have this way different Emmet.
                  When I started counting there were 610 'likes' on this page. Your numbers add to 329/610
                  Just thought this was too many spoiled votes.

I got:
                  Mike 329 votes
                  Limelight 138 votes
                  Anthony 50 votes

This would make it 517/610
                  I didn't count the few double votes but I did count the ones that mention the name without the '@'. I presume the organisers will too?

I'm open to correction though.

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                    Waterford being schooled

@BK - how much was the pot worth with your 'bluff call' attempt, and how much did 'scum' allegedly go south for?
                    well he was in for 40 so maybe about 90?

he left himself with 40 and put the rest in his pocket

Comment

half time blaas won't taste so sweet....

Comment

Originally posted by Bless You View Post
                        I have this way different Emmet.
                        When I started counting there were 610 'likes' on this page. Your numbers add to 329/610
                        Just thought this was too many spoiled votes.

I got:
                        Mike 329 votes
                        Limelight 138 votes
                        Anthony 50 votes

This would make it 517/610
                        I didn't count the few double votes but I did count the ones that mention the name without the '@'. I presume the organisers will too?

I'm open to correction though.
                        I just did a quick excel "if" statement and copied and pasted the page into excel. Basically any of the votes that aren't correctly formatted spelled (used about 5 variations of each) didn't get counted. My numbers could definitely be off

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                          Doesn't make any difference if they were wearing a thong and bra or a suit and tie. They were never fit to do the job and their clothing had zero impact on it.
                          [NSFW="or for those confused about either the economy or their sexuality"]"De body is too bootylicious for ye"

[/NSFW]

Comment

kev will be in tears

davy out?

Comment

oh lord, they'll be eating shit filled blaas as penance at this rate.

Comment

kev obviously doing his nut up in the stands now as we speak

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                  kev obviously doing his nut up in the stands now as we speak
                                  he'd be doing well to get to the carpark and get a half hour head start on the traffic.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                    oh lord, they'll be eating shit filled blaas as penance at this rate.
                                    let them eat cake

Comment

ugh hotspur...

Comment

he'd be doing well to get to the carpark and get a half hour head start on the traffic.
                                        And miss Il Comebackio de tutti comebackia?

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                          let them eat cake
                                          Waterford should wear suits and ties and shoes and they'd be better able to represent their county. after all they're at a munster final.

Comment

Fuck my Waterford life.I'm moving to Tipp.
                                            Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                              Marrying your cousin as well?

Comment

Just in from the match, I'd fear for Dublin if they meet Kerry.

They're so lost without BB playing out of his skin it's frightening.

Comment

Dan Shanahan looks likes he's ready to go out dancing afterwards.

Comment

Marrying your cousin as well?
                                                    Lol,how do you know Sinead?

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                      well he was in for 40 so maybe about 90?

he left himself with 40 and put the rest in his pocket
                                                      Oh right! That's ok then.
                                                      Pretty sure either of these moves outside Dublin would result in broken limbs. Money amount unimportant.
                                                      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Dan Shanahan looks likes he's ready to go out dancing afterwards.
                                                        dan is ready for action

Comment

Lol,how do you know Sinead?
                                                          know her? Sure I was in her.

Comment

waterford 199/1 on betfair

Comment

pretty much target practice for tipp now

Comment

I've done that. You will still feel sick.
                                                                ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                                                  So I don't see any connection at all. Are you saying anyone who wears a suit and tie is some dodgy scammer? Or can't think for themselves? Do really think we wouldn't be in this mess if bankers, politicians and property developers wore slacks and shirts without ties? All you have to do is look at bankrupt developer Mick Wallace to know the answer to that.

The only thing that your story showed is how Irish banks hired so right clowns who were pretty inept, just like how Ireland has contiously voted in some right clowns who are completely inept to run the country. Doesn't make any difference if they were wearing a thong and bra or a suit and tie. They were never fit to do the job and their clothing had zero impact on it.
                                                                  Serious question for all the pro dress code merchants: why don't Google or Apple make employees wear suits?
                                                                  "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

know her? Sure I was in her.
                                                                    Are you the guy entered her in the national innuendo comp in Dublin? She said to thank you.

Comment

Thanks to whoever owns that innuendo gag aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                        Serious question for all the pro dress code merchants: why don't Google or Apple make employees wear suits?
                                                                        Because they're casual Friday yank twats?

Comment

Keane, have you used the Coppers Gold card yet?

You should stat a blog about it.

It would be like 20 major except more than 10 people would read it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                            Do you remember this dumb blond bitch who gave the bullshit answer at the beauty contest?

Well, check out her new website, Kate Upton.
                                                                            Two different people I am afraid to say.

Caitlin Upton - Miss Teen USA

Kate Upton - Super Hot Model
                                                                            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

waterford starting to make a game out of it now....... gap down to 17pts

Comment

Keane, have you used the Coppers Gold card yet?

You should stat a blog about it.

It would be like 20 major except more than 10 people would read it.
                                                                                I miss twentymajor. Book wasn't the greatest tbf.
                                                                                ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

16pts now tipp starting to look rattled

Comment

sigh

Comment

This guy didnt turn out great:

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

hope they fuck davy fitz out on his ear after this and replace him with our own KEV

Comment

I presume because Apple core audience is young and/or trendy people so they have their staff dress more in line with that in terms of a t-shirt and casual pants. Similar to why HMV don't make their staff were suits and ties. As for internal in google and apple, I presume because they have little to no interaction with the public. I'm not really pro-dress code, never I was, if Mick Wallace wants to look like a homeless person then fair enough but I can understand why somewhere like the Dail would introduce a dress code and I can understand why bansk would aswell. Argue all you like, but if I went to a bank to discuss a large loan or mortage and a person wearing a t-shirt and shorts invited me into his office to discuss it I would get up and leave.
                                                                                          Last edited by Teddie; 10-07-11, 17:21.

Comment

i dunno, I wouldn't mind if for once a bank manager was wearing a tshirt and shorts while he laughed in my face and told me I was fiscally insolvent. Would make a change, at least.

Comment

Less than double scores would be an achievement for waherford.
                                                                                              ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Really bad driving. Ouch

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                                                                                Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Up to David Scully's vote

You have approx 245 votes
                                                                                                  Limelite have 65 votes
                                                                                                  Anthony O'Sullivan 19 votes

Keep the pressure on and its yours by Monday night.

edit to say you should keep track from David's vote onwards yourself now!
                                                                                                  jaysus, Limelite must have more than that surely?
                                                                                                  http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Angry balls,when we win the lotto we should buy the Waterford team.You in?

Comment

cheers for the uphype links. I ain't gonna cheat, I'm gonna wait til they do and get them thrown out.
                                                                                                      donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

in fairness only for the goals we matched them

Comment

I enjoy having 800bbs on a table

Comment

god dam female driver

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Valor View Post
                                                                                                              whats the name of that website that reminds you when new episodes of shows you watch comes out?
                                                                                                              anybody? someone on here recommended it

My episodes.com fwiw!
                                                                                                              Last edited by Valor; 10-07-11, 17:00.

Comment

EEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Curb your enthusiasm starts back tonight!!
                                                                                                                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                                  Just in from the match, I'd fear for Dublin if they meet Kerry.

They're so lost without BB playing out of his skin it's frightening.
                                                                                                                  I'd be just as concerned at the prospect of playing Cork in the future, frankly.

The Dubs game plan now is reliant on playing at a rising tempo for the duration of the game and so if the foot comes off the pedal after 25 mins you're not likely to impress as a team on the day. The old style and flair have been replaced by a new work ethic.

Bernard Brogan played to the crowd today in my view and this why he was replaced.
                                                                                                                  At one stage of the 2nd half he ran on to a well placed pass on the right hand side but with his marker not in sight and lots of time to steady himself he inexplicably choose to shoot on the turn. Pure and simple 'showboating'. Did'nt do the simple thing at all today.

The only positives for the Dubs today were the relegation of the hype machine to the back pages, the performance of Kevin Mcmanaman as a replacement and a brilliant goal by James McCarthy.

It could still very likely be a long Summer as the Dubs will definitely be seen at their best against the likes of Kerry, especially after the drubbing of two years ago.
                                                                                                                  Last edited by GingerMilla; 10-07-11, 17:17. Reason: incorreet spelling
                                                                                                                  "Let your boat of life be light, packed with only what you need - a homely home and simple pleasures, one or two friends, worth the name, someone to love and someone to love you, a cat, a dog, and a pipe or two, enough to eat and enough to wear, and a little more than enough to drink; for thirst is a dangerous thing." Jerome K. Jerome Three men in a Boat

Comment

Angry balls,when we win the lotto we should buy the Waterford team.You in?
                                                                                                                    why wait
                                                                                                                    we could probably afford them now

Comment

Originally posted by GingerMilla View Post
                                                                                                                      The only positives for the Dubs today were the relegation of the hype machine to the back pages, the performance of Kevin Mcmanaman as a replacement and a brilliant goal by John McCarthy.
                                                                                                                      James had a great game too.

Comment

Brainless comedy suggestions?

Or else something smart, Rocket Science and Assasination of a High School President were both excellent smart humour that I'd be in the mood for too...

ALSO, if anyone wants a risk-free 15% return over the next 2 months, lay the shit out of South Africa in the Tri Nations.
                                                                                                                        Last edited by Emmet; 10-07-11, 17:16.

Comment

Yeah, the Dail is the same thing as a global company in a very young sector with almost no outward visibility of employees, particularly in the former case.

Jobs has the dotty professor "this is so cool what we can do now thing" because he is trying to make Apple look like something it is not. He wants them to seem like the quirky little company with the good ideas rather than the enormous global market leader. Converse, jeans, t-shirt say the former while a suit says the latter.

Members of the Dail should look like men and women who take serious decisions. It instills confidence both within and without the country in them whether consciously or not. I certainly know that, without knowing who either of them were beforehand, I would take anything Enda Kenny said more seriously than Mick Wallace or Luke Flanagan because of the manner in which he comports himself. We are trying to get Europe to take us seriously and not see us in the same light as the Greeks in particular. Having elected members of the chamber dress appropriately is, frankly, something they shouldn't have ever had to make grown men do.

Also, a massive LOL at anyone using the "bankers wore suits and look where we are now" when Mick Wallace (who is not a bankrupt yet btw, if he was he couldn't be a TD) was a massive property developer who made a lot of money off the property bubble himself. Least he could do with it is pop into Louis Copeland's no?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X