This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
    Looking for recommendadtions for some rap/hip-hop stuff. Saw zurophs thread and enjoyedstuff like royce da 5'9, athmosphere, murs, Das rascist and what not. Doesn't have to be particularly new either.
    Childish Gambino has some good stuff, really like Cul De Sac and Poindexter, other stuff is cool as well. Think he releases it for free as well

Originally posted by Loopz View Post
    don't know if this has been posted before

http://www.photography.paul-walsh.ne...man/index.html
    That was fantastic pretty cool seeing the old vs new
    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Melody caused them to lose that task. But the PM guy will get the boot imo

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
        Melody caused them to lose that task. But the PM guy will get the boot imo
        Tom has something about him though, prob too nice for business. Nathasa is thick, never ever going to win so she could get the boot.
        Profit before people.

Comment

Jim is a complete Nordie bluffer. Horrendous.

Helen is on a different planet to the rest. It's like Messi playing in the Sunday League.

Comment

Demolition Man is one of those guilty pleasures so this supercut from it is pretty cool.

simon phoenix has a lot to say, but nobody to say it to.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
              Jim is a complete Nordie bluffer. Horrendous.

Helen is on a different planet to the rest. It's like Messi playing in the Sunday League.
              Yeah she's played it perfectly from week 1.
              Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                WTF ? are you serious ? packed what in ?
                Yes deadly serious.

If you think we are now or were at any time since 1916 better off than Scotland or Wales then you are deluded.
                Obviously Home Rule would have been introduced by early 20's but we would have still had an issue with the fools with the flags as to how much more awful or not that would have been is for the what if school of history. There is nothing about the Ireland we live in that could not be better if we had not spent a hundred years pretending that we are much more different from the British than we are.
                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

urgent help needed here!!!

the chap that stayed here the other night that is doing the walk for charity, he is in Baltinglass and has no bed for the night as of yet, he is starting to panic and thinks its looking like the bushes for the night

He depends on the generosity of the public to put him up, so does anyone know of anyone in that area that may be able to help out please, as he walked 30 kms today so far!

Her sky-ness
                  © 5starpool

Comment

even spidey has off days
                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Went to see Stakeland tonight was surprised it was decent enough watch.

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post

the chap that stayed here the other night that is doing the walk for charity, he is in Baltinglass and has no bed for the night as of yet, he is starting to panic and thinks its looking like the bushes for the night

He depends on the generosity of the public to put him up, so does anyone know of anyone in that area that may be able to help out please, as he walked 30 kms today so far!

http://www.colmwalkstheline.com/
                        Nigga please, 30kms isn't even a marathon. Tell him to man up and do a night shift of walking.
                        Profit before people.

Comment

Larry Murphy's ma has a spare room

Comment

Maybe try the Wicklow forum on boards.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                              Nigga please, 30kms isn't even a marathon. Tell him to man up and do a night shift of walking.
                              ah in fairness he is walking everyday and needs a bed for the night!

Larry murphy has already been mentioned on face book lol!
                              Her sky-ness
                              © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                Maybe try the Wicklow forum on boards.
                                http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=935
                                cool thanks
                                Her sky-ness
                                © 5starpool

Comment

ah in fairness he is walking everyday and needs a bed for the night!

Larry murphy has already been mentioned on face book lol!
                                  Pfft, an Irish guy did 10 ironmans in ten days last week, it's mind over matter, tell him to keep trucking and sleep is for the weak.
                                  Profit before people.

Comment

For MSN's tramp friend

From Transatlantic Sessions series 1 (1995/6)More excellence from bipedal days of yorebass: Danny Thompsonfiddles: Aly Bain & Jay Ungaraccordion: Phil Cunnin...

Comment

Shiiit, no new south-park until October

→ → → → → → → → → → → http://bit.ly/RandyMarshSteamyRayVaughnSouth Park Season 15 Episode 1507 ~ You're Getting OldSouth Park Season 15 Episode 7 ~ You're Ge...
                                      Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

fk had a big post adressed to poxy Strewelpeter but it fekin crashed. Probably as well as I didn't see anything nice. All I say is my view and his view as to what better off means are polar opposites, and Im glad of that. Ashamed of the man and his sympathisers so i am. Kirk out

Comment

ha shite gg

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                            ha shite gg
                                            werewolf talk
                                            Last edited by Flushdraw; 22-06-11, 22:51.

Comment

lads, no WW chat outside the thread.
                                              Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                Shiiit, no new south-park until October

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYOPI8b0nS4
                                                South Park stopped being funny years ago.

Comment

Anyone ever see the homeless man in town who has a dog and rabbit as pets? I'm fairly ignorant of the behavioural habits of rabbits but it always surprises me that it hangs about chilling on homeless dudes lap.
                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                    South Park stopped being funny years ago.
                                                    Good for you

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

how much of the last 5 series has been shit jokes?

Comment

how much of the last 5 series has been shit jokes?
                                                        Pretty consistent since the first series. I like my shit and fart jokes

Comment

Anyone else noticed it getting dark earlier?

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                            fk had a big post adressed to poxy Strewelpeter but it fekin crashed. Probably as well as I didn't see anything nice. All I say is my view and his view as to what better off means are polar opposites, and Im glad of that. Ashamed of the man and his sympathisers so i am. Kirk out
                                                            Watch BBC2 now IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                                              Anyone else noticed it getting dark earlier?
                                                              ya poor fecker still has nowhere, ugh i feel so sorry for him
                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                ha shite gg
                                                                I had no idea what was going on, had to PM Zod to find out what the picture meant
                                                                Last edited by Strewelpeter; 22-06-11, 22:29.

Comment

bet he is sorry now he didn't drive, at least he could kip in the car

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                                    bet he is sorry now he didn't drive, at least he could kip in the car
                                                                    ah hello its a charity walk not DRIVE!!!!
                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

?

Comment

?
                                                                        nod your head and agree imo

Comment

?
                                                                          god almighty have u not been following my posts on facebook or here

Tut Tut!!!!
                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                            Watch BBC2 now IMO
                                                                            Jesus that McCardle is one ugly cnt

Comment

Jesus it's a wild night outside here in Baltinglass. Glad I've a bed to go to.
                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Fair play to him and all but how the fk does he end up in a situation where he's heading to a spot with no accomodation arrangements made?
                                                                                We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                  Yes deadly serious.

If you think we are now or were at any time since 1916 better off than Scotland or Wales then you are deluded.
                                                                                  Obviously Home Rule would have been introduced by early 20's but we would have still had an issue with the fools with the flags as to how much more awful or not that would have been is for the what if school of history. There is nothing about the Ireland we live in that could not be better if we had not spent a hundred years pretending that we are much more different from the British than we are.
                                                                                  So much time in school was spent on the story for the fight for independence, less on what we did with it and the quaint ireland dev tried to build.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                    Jesus that McCardle is one ugly cnt
                                                                                    disgusting low life scum, ugly doesn't begin to describe her.

Comment

Helen and Jim is a sick strong combo.
                                                                                      Have a bunch of episodes to catch up on, I like jim and he'll go deep but he's never gonna win. Reminds me of that troy guy in the first american one and that property dude from the first uk one (nick maybe?)

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                                        Fair play to him and all but how the fk does he end up in a situation where he's heading to a spot with no accomodation arrangements made?
                                                                                        its normally word of mouth , facebook and 2fm!

but good news a local couple have just stepped in and offered him a bed for the night

wexford next anyone ??????????
                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Jesus it's a wild night outside here in Baltinglass. Glad I've a bed to go to.
                                                                                          cunt, hope a cockroach gets in to the bed tonight and bites your dick!!!
                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Can we throw SatNav down the Well?

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                              Have a bunch of episodes to catch up on, I like jim and he'll go deep but he's never gonna win. Reminds me of that troy guy in the first american one and that property dude from the first uk one (nick maybe?)
                                                                                              Yeah he's got his qualities, mainly being a hard necked intimadating cunt with a dash of charm but he doesn't fit a winners profile at all

cunt, hope a cockroach gets in to the bed tonight and bites your dick!!!
                                                                                              Cockroach lol, you clearly underestimate the quality of these Baltinglassion houses
                                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Yeah he's got his qualities, mainly being a hard necked intimadating cunt with a dash of charm but he doesn't fit a winners profile at all

Cockroach lol, you clearly underestimate the quality of these Baltinglassion houses
                                                                                                them little criiters can get in anywhere so mind you willy tonight!!
                                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

I've never actually come across a cockroach in Ireland.

I've met some absolute whoppers in Greece on occasion though.
                                                                                                  We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Have 48hrs sitting on my hard drive ages now and never seen it so decided to get to it, had no idea, fucking hell what is up with the movie being so racist?

Comment

Comment

lads, no WW chat outside the thread.
                                                                                                        Baffles me that still after all this time people who play that game still don't get that you can't talk about it outside of the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                          Have 48hrs sitting on my hard drive ages now and never seen it so decided to get to it, had no idea, fucking hell what is up with the movie being so racist?
                                                                                                          What did you make of the Big Lebowski when you finally got around to watching it?

Comment

Is the site crashing for anyone else?

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                                                                                              What did you make of the Big Lebowski when you finally got around to watching it?

That's buried down the bottom of my DVD pile that won't be gotten to for awhile

Comment

Aye.

Comment

I'm sure it would be very easy to access this information via google but bbv is my first port of call in these situations..As part of one of the jobs mentioned earlier this evening I would essentially be self employed/free lancing and responsible for any tax contributions that may be necessary. As it would be part time (5/6 hours per month) I'm wondering what is the threshold above which self employed people have to begin paying tax on their earnings?
                                                                                                                  Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                                    That's buried down the bottom of my DVD pile that won't be gotten to for awhile

Comment

yeah all the time.
                                                                                                                      ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
                                                                                                                      I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                      X