Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Winter Olympics

why not

So nicky what have you got for us in this?

Comment

I'm thinking a Canadian double in the ice hockey and men's curling

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
        I'm thinking a Canadian double in the ice hockey and men's curling
        'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

PP are running a lot of piss-take specials on some Ghanain Skier called the snow leopard, big pack of racists them PP lads IMO.
          Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Rekop Dog View Post
            PP are running a lot of piss-take specials on some Ghanain Skier called the snow leopard, big pack of racists them PP lads IMO.
            It's just like Eric the eel.. i don't see how they are being racist they are taking the piss because he is black or from Ghana, its because he is a bit shit. Likewise Ireland at the WO

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
              That sport would suit my mam so much. Who would have thought all those years brushing the floor would become so useful

Comment

I read somewhere that tickets for the curling were the second fastest to sell out after the downhill skiing.

Comment

A lot of Scottish in Canada and they're either defending or are recent gold winners...
                  Hey buddy, did ya get that thing I sent ya?

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                    It's just like Eric the eel.. i don't see how they are being racist they are taking the piss because he is black or from Ghana, its because he is a bit shit. Likewise Ireland at the WO
                    We nearly got a bronze last time round in the skeleton, the very Irish Lord Clifton Wrottesley III came 4th

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                      I was only joking, prob should have used a smiley. Good to see you got their backs though. I think Eddie the eagle would have been a better example though as he wasn't black and they took the piss out of him.
                      Profit before people.

Comment

Had a nibble on robbie dixon in the mens downhill on atm, got 16s and a small bet on the place. He has been flyin in practice apparently and should be a bit of value.

Comment

Originally posted by Pistol Peter View Post
                          Had a nibble on robbie dixon in the mens downhill on atm, got 16s and a small bet on the place. He has been flyin in practice apparently and should be a bit of value.
                          Epic fail

Comment

Originally posted by Pistol Peter View Post
                            He has been flyin in practice apparently and should be a bit of value.
                            He flew in the race aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
                              I read somewhere that tickets for the curling were the second fastest to sell out after the downhill skiing.
                              Curling is maddly popular in Canada, East Coast in particular.
                              A lot of Scottish heritage/Scrubbers
                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

got a mate competing in the womens Halfpipe snowboarding, not sure of the competition though.. may pop her an email to see who she fancies.
                                http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by zuroph View Post
                                  . may pop her an email to see who she fancies.
                                  Can you ask her who she's thinks might win too?
                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Can you ask her who she's thinks might win too?
                                    lol, I set em up and you knock em down.

its her 3rd olympics in a row, first half-pipe girl to do it.
                                    Last edited by Zuroph; 15-02-10, 22:52.
                                    http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

I was only joking, prob should have used a smiley. Good to see you got their backs though. I think Eddie the eagle would have been a better example though as he wasn't black and they took the piss out of him.
                                      Lol I know you were joking, I was more taking the piss out of Ireland in the WO. Should of used a smily,
                                      Didn't want to use the Eagle as he's still a superstar, seen him on a churchhill insurance ad recently

Comment

Probably obvious but take Canada where you can in the hockey.
                                        Buying Money.
                                        Also, Sweden are WAY overpriced against the UK at 5/4
                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Mens snowboarding half pipe - Peetu Piiroinen (form finland) is at a shocking 25/1 on Paddy Power!

he just won the biggest half pipe contest in Euro, beating Shaun White and is having the best contest season so far topping the TTR rankings - that he won last year as well. (nice $100,000 cheque for him)

its worth a punt on him at 25/1!

Comment

Working...
                                          X