George Lee quits the Dail.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

George Lee quits the Dail.

George Lee has just announced he has quit FG and the Dail. Quite a shock. I wonder what the odds will be on the next election? Surely Alex White is the favourite now with FG tarnished by this episode.

Did you back him to quit the dail or is there another reason why you posted this in the general gambling thread ??

Comment

Huge money to be made on politics betting. This is news to me though, as in I never saw it coming.

This could be a tactic on FGs behalf. Lee can now go back to a more lucrative TV position whilst enhancing the likelihood of a Spring election?
      Hey buddy, did ya get that thing I sent ya?

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
        Did you back him to quit the dail or is there another reason why you posted this in the general gambling thread ??
        Surprising what people will put in a general gambling thread. Something that when read between the lines indicates that there is some general gambling to be done on the next general election results, and will GL's resignation cause an over or under reaction to the affect it will have on the result of the general election. A heads up/discussion post.

I don't know why I'm posting this. Its not constructive, but what the fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
          As I stated, I think Alex White will be the favourite for the vacant seat. Politics betting interests me, Paddy Power do some really good politics bets.

Comment

Working...
          X