MP: $0.92
    CO: $2.17
    Hero (BTN): $1.61
    SB: $1.05
    BB: $2.06
    UTG: $3.90

SB posts SB $0.01, BB posts BB $0.02

Pre Flop: ($0.03) Hero has A A

fold, fold, MP calls $0.02, fold, Hero raises to $0.08, SB calls $0.07, fold, MP calls $0.06

Flop: ($0.26, 3 players) 3 T 2
    SB bets $0.02, MP calls $0.02, Hero raises to $0.08, SB calls $0.06, MP calls $0.06

Turn: ($0.50, 3 players) 3
    SB bets $0.50, MP calls $0.50

What now? Easy lay-down? Easy shove? The pot is 3/1 on the call. Both players are pot committed. My flop bet should have been much bigger I think.

Originally posted by PokerDubKid View Post
    iPoker - $0.02 NL - Holdem - 7 players
    Hand converted by PokerTracker 3

UTG+1: $2.70
    MP: $0.92
    CO: $2.17
    Hero (BTN): $1.61
    SB: $1.05
    BB: $2.06
    UTG: $3.90

SB posts SB $0.01, BB posts BB $0.02

Pre Flop: ($0.03) Hero has A A

fold, fold, MP calls $0.02, fold, Hero raises to $0.08, SB calls $0.07, fold, MP calls $0.06

Flop: ($0.26, 3 players) 3 T 2
    SB bets $0.02, MP calls $0.02, Hero raises to $0.08, SB calls $0.06, MP calls $0.06

Turn: ($0.50, 3 players) 3
    SB bets $0.50, MP calls $0.50

What now? Easy lay-down? Easy shove? The pot is 3/1 on the call. Both players are pot committed. My flop bet should have been much bigger I think.
    Definitely getting it in here, stats would be helpful but presume you're not using HM, shouldn't be too many 3's in his range either way, also be pretty confident he's raising flop with a set and not potting with a house on the turn, given all that, I'd say your likely to be ahead alot here and if you aren't, you still got decent equity vs trips or flush.
    At this level I'm definitely getting it in

Comment

Originally posted by brady23 View Post
      Definitely getting it in here, stats would be helpful but presume you're not using HM, shouldn't be too many 3's in his range either way, also be pretty confident he's raising flop with a set and not potting with a house on the turn, given all that, I'd say your likely to be ahead alot here and if you aren't, you still got decent equity vs trips or flush.
      At this level I'm definitely getting it in

Sorry my bad, misread hand didnt realise was a caller on turn, much tougher spot here, I would definitely be of the opinion your only behind to a 3 out of the sb given the betting and that mp isn't going to be slow playing much here.

No poker stove on my phone so cant check but you''ll always have decent equity because I don't feel there is too many houses in either range so cant see you being dead too often, much prefer to raise get it in on flop by raising bigger or calling and pot controlling, its the turn raise that puts you in the awkward spot

Comment

Raise a lot more on the turn!

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
          Raise a lot more on the .
          flop
          Fyp.

Also as Brady said. Almost never has a three or house. Could be top pair and flush draw and stuff like that. Shite made flush that he's trying to protect even though he's doing it on the wrong street. You have the A aswell so go nuts
          Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Originally posted by The Aul Switcharoo View Post
            You have the A aswell so go nuts
            That was my thinking.

The guy who donked the flop has a PFR of 0 over 35 hands. He calls pre with any two. VPIP of 86 and check/folds all day.

The guy calling I've no stats for him.

Comment

Working...
            X