Pictures not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pictures not working

Hi moderators. I am running sheep games in the games section. I havent had a problem with pictures before today but now they arn't appearing at all.

I use imageshack and it's fine for the games i run on other forums. There might be a fault here so.

Thesheepmaster

Edit I use imageshack

Can you post a sample link to see what the story is??

Comment

3 pictures are supposed to be showing above. Patrick Antonius, Gus hanse and nakamura. Normally if pictures are down a box with a red 'x' appears but that's not even the case here. Strange.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSheepMaster View Post

3 pictures are supposed to be showing above. Patrick Antonius, Gus hanse and nakamura. Normally if pictures are down a box with a red 'x' appears but that's not even the case here. Strange.
        Yeah I was just doing some testing with those in the sheep thread... strange indeed.

This is probably an issue for 5starpool, it's odd that some imageshack images appear and others don't which would lead me to think it's a problem on imageshacks side or with the links??? But 5starpool might have more of an idea.

Comment

e.g. this link works for some reason, but the others don't?? Although it's very small

Comment

Possibly something to do with the resize option. I always use 640x480 as it's best for forums. Have to run now but hopefully it can be fixed.

Thanks for looking into it.

Comment

I'll have a look at this later hopefully, but I can see very few pictures from work anyhow due to internet restrictions so can't look at it now properly.

Comment

The image rendering thing we use here only supports jpeg, png and gif. If the pics above were different file types they won't display. I will try and see if I can use something better for image display, but not sure if I can. I will investigate though.

Comment

Working...
                X