Darts Betting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Whitlock and Lewis to win yeah?

Boyles doing an enhanced bet on the 2 @ 6/4 but they're priced up at 4/9 and 7/10 (8/11 on pp) which works out at 6/4 anyway. Where's the enhanced part?

Comment

Well Wade will win, so there goes the enhancement.

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane Fly View Post
        Well Wade will win, so there goes the enhancement.
        Lewis 4/5 on Laddies. You want to give me Evs seeing as you're quite confident and taking my money will be sweeter? You could have robbed me on the Van Persie bet but never did

Comment

Getting stuck into a Whitlock/Lewis double and the under 180s in tonights games. Didn't realise i can log into Sky Sports online and watch the darts

Whitlock's game set at 20.5 and Lewis game set at 19.5. Think with nerves and possible onesidedness in Whitlock's favour, i don't think they'll get near that. Wade hasn't been prolific in the 180s but this could be close if both of them hit form and this goes the distance.

Lewis to hit the first 180 in the Wade game @ 4/6 is good because i expect him to come out firing and over 138.5 finish in the game is my bets for the night. Need a winner!

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
            Lewis 4/5 on Laddies. You want to give me Evs seeing as you're quite confident and taking my money will be sweeter? You could have robbed me on the Van Persie bet but never did
            Laddies betting to 101% on that much. Mad Ted. They must be pretty damn sure that their odds compilers know their stuff!

Comment

Whitlock/Lewis Double for me at 7/4.

Comment

Van da Vaart at the darts la la la

Comment

Got on wade at 9/2 in early rounds,heard on sky that wade and lewis have played 11 times and lewis has only won once, i know its the worlds but thats a pretty impressive record imo.
                  location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

Whitlock looking back in his comfort zone now.

Hamilton is so sick at hitting doubles. Its frightening.

Comment

3 All in sets and bookies have withlock 2/7 shot and hamilton 5/2.

Comment

Whitlock just got a new soul.

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser soze View Post
                          3 All in sets and bookies have withlock 2/7 shot and hamilton 5/2.
                          At 3-1 to Hamilton, they had it Hamilton 4/7 Whitlock 5/4

Darts must be a great game to trade on!

Comment

Whitlock's game set at 20.5
                            16 x 180s at the moment i think so hopefully Whitlock wins his 10th, 11th and 12th legs on the trot without overexerting himself

Comment

We have got a game of darts here.

Comment

Fk you's anyway battering the 180s! 20 in the match so that's the that i reckon!

Comment

Wow

Comment

Just got on Hamilton at 9/2

Edit: And he just dropped to evens.

Comment

Fucking hate Hamilton more than i hate the darts crowd

Comment

A Hamilton/Wade final would be as bad a spectacle as there's been in the history of the World Championships. We need Whitlock to pull through here for the neutrals

Comment

This game of darts is the best I have seen.

Comment

Fuck.

Comment

How someone can keep your head from being that much down to come back and win is sickening.

Glad I got a bit of a return anyway from a bet. Still though. Sick

Comment

FML

Comment

FML
                                                  Thats why crimbo wouldnt be the same without it tony, now come fuckin on wadey.

Comment

Amazing bottle from The Hammer, finished like a fucking boss.
                                                    Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                    I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                    None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

whitlock most gracious loser ive seen,top man n guess both booked premier league seats

Comment

Definition of the mythical 'Big Heart' from the Hammer

Comment

The big heart can fuck off

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                                            The big heart can fuck off
                                                            Crowd on lewis back straight away lol.

Comment

Wade is one fucking cunt.

Comment

saw the bdo finals advertised on espn this year,mayb they'll jazz up the coverage, always found it hard to watch on bbc after the show sky put on

Comment

Come on Wadey ya little dancer

Comment

on lewis for first 180 4th leg and still waitin

Comment

Originally posted by underachievement View Post
                                                                      saw the bdo finals advertised on espn this year,mayb they'll jazz up the coverage, always found it hard to watch on bbc after the show sky put on
                                                                      the bdo sucks ass compared to sky coverage.

Comment

Wade is just the ultimate match player, he just plays at whatever level is required to win. Literally a machine

Comment

Epic Scenes.

Wade pulling their legs.

Comment

on lewis for first 180 4th leg and still waitin
                                                                            Yep. Decent sweat too with both players scoring 2 T20's first up and missing the 3rd!

Comment

Lewis heads gone now

Comment

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
                                                                                Wade is one fucking cunt.
                                                                                yeah but hes a clever cunt. lewis whinging like a baby up there

Comment

Yep. Decent sweat too with both players scoring 2 T20's first up and missing the 3rd!
                                                                                  usally back him for most 180s he is a machine at them but bookies copped on have him at 3/10 before match.

Comment

Yeah, defo.

Wade using the head.

Comment

usally back him for most 180s he is a machine at them but bookies copped on have him at 3/10 before match.
                                                                                      I had the unders at 19.5 backed in a double with the Whitlock game. Was hoping the first one didn't go the distance so not even a sweat for me tonight

Comment

WTF is going on?

Wade and Lewis both acting the fucking cunt now.

Wade taking the complete piss, very very bad sportsmanship.

Comment

Wade taking the piss??

Comment

Hamilton v Whitlock = some game..... PURE ENTERTAINMENT!!!

Comment

Cop the fk on Wade, you bottling cnut.
                                                                                              We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Epic Scenes.

Cmon Lewis you beauty!

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                                                  Cop the fk on Wade, you bottling cnut.
                                                                                                  Dont think thats fair on Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                                                                                    Dont think thats fair on Lewis
                                                                                                    It is when I was already counting my money.

Comment

HOLY FUCK

Comment

Sick............epic...........etc etc

Comment

Take a fucking bow Adrian Lewis. Such a sick comeback couple with Wade losing his bottle. I'm so delighted that i can now watch the final

Comment

Jesus, Wade could be there another hour without hitting a double. Unreal.

Lewis ftw now? Must feel like a freeroll.

Comment

Amazing stuff. Brilliant night of darts. Even though I dislike Wade, lol at anyone saying he was being a cunt earlier. Lewis praising him in his post match interview, saying Wade offered to walk off with him, when he could have stayed on and finished him 6-0

Comment

Not particularly liking his post match interview. Maybe he was been coached by Naseem Hamed or something but take your head out of your own arse man...

Comment

Fergus (ONE TIME) got on Lewis pre match, at 9/4 and at 4/1. wp (with your mug bets )

Comment

Oh Adrian you fucking ride.

Interview was so good, my man crush just got even bigger.
                                                                                                                    Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                                                    I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                                                    None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Both PP and Laddies (probably robbed from PP ) pricing it at Lewis 2/5 Hamilton 2/1

Comment

Not particularly liking his post match interview. Maybe he was been coached by Naseem Hamed or something but take your head out of your own arse man...
                                                                                                                        ye he didnt come across well, in his defence even though he s world champion
                                                                                                                        still think he s a little naive at times also think sky should give the players a few
                                                                                                                        minutes to gather there thoughts before shoving microphones in there faces
                                                                                                                        really looking forward to final now dont think i would have been too bothered
                                                                                                                        if wade had got through

Comment

Woot Woot
                                                                                                                          couldnt bare to watch so followed on the ticker instead, have no idea how he came back!.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X