• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have just gone for a 1000 line permed bad each way accumulator with 365,

Supreme (4 places): The Liquidator, Vautour, Gilgamboa, Western Boy
    Bayliss (5 places): Wrong Turn, Alfie Sherrin, King Massini, Green Flag
    Champion: Jezki Our Conor, Hurricane, Melodic
    Mares: L'Unique, Cailin Annamh, Sirene, Highland

The value out there at the minute is crazy.

Comment

€10er Trebles/Acca on Ruby's 4 good rides today just in case

Handicap picks landed on Time for Rupert & Ericht

Off to the Ballinteer House to meet the aul lad for the afternoon

Comment

I don't tip horses often, but when I do...... Un Ace in the 1st 50/1

Comment

Lack of market support for HF would have me very worried if I'd money on, usually tells the story for Mullins' horses.
          Profit before people.

Comment

did Vautour our conor quvega treble. Also did our conor e/w @ 5/1 last week. Small punt on jennies jewel too.
            airport, lol

Comment

only putting on a small bet on boyle FFS

Our automatic risk controls have rejected your bet.
              Should you require further information please contact our Customer Service team by calling
              Ireland 1800 22 00 66
              UK 0800 22 00 66
              (Overseas +353 42 939 3168) Bet(s) rejected: Cheltenham 14:40 / Outright Betting (16534806.1

And rang and no good lol .

Comment

Our Conor ftw and then put a free bet from PP on a OC/Champagne Fever e/w double.

Comment

Originally posted by Frossach View Post

Should you require further information please contact our Customer Service team by calling
                  Ireland 1800 22 00 66
                  UK 0800 22 00 66
                  (Overseas +353 42 939 3168) Bet(s) rejected: Cheltenham 14:40 / Outright Betting (16534806.1

Upon checking, we regret to inform you that our trading department assesses bet submissions in great detail and where they deem appropriate will restrict bet placement.

I do really apologize for the inconvenience.

small bets???

one was for €7.50 the other was €10

11:40 am
                  Jody @ Boylesports.com
                  I do suggest you place a lower amount of stake of if it still wont allow you, we suggest you try calling our fon a bet team so they can add the bet for you manually.

there are small bets?????????

Comment

L15's
                    Dare Me, Utopie Des Bordes, Don Cossack, Ohio Gold
                    Bob's Worth, Arvika Leg. Smad Place, Champagne Fever
                    Attaglance, Any Currency, Oiseau de Nuit, NR.

Too many other bets to mention, gl all, esp (SP).

Comment

you must have crushed the poor fuckers in the past frossach
                      airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                        lol i wish but no

Comment

Boyles are a joke of a shop, online at any rate
                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                            Lack of market support for HF would have me very worried if I'd money on, usually tells the story for Mullins' horses.
                            Not at Cheltenham, he has had plenty of drifters that won there.
                            'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                              Not at Cheltenham, he has had plenty of drifters that won there.
                              I agree and I think it's an ideal opportunity to top up and have more on. In fact, I just have.

7/2

He's never, ever been that price once in his NH career.

Comment

Looks a good week to play bookie in the novice races imo.

I'll be taking on the front two in the supreme. Decided I'll be plumping for Garde la Victoire at 33's with the PP offer, think he could be a bit of value back on decent ground which he impressed on in the Autumn. Hobbs in good form too and knows how to get one right for this race.

Have OC backed ew at 5's. Think if HF wins it's no way as good a race as what people have been making out. Hopefully it is though.

All the best to IPB owners in action tomorrow.
                                Added Glens Melody in the w/o Quevega market ew at 8/1.
                                Profit before people.

Comment

on to Ladbrokes and bets on no prob, FFS boyle

Originally posted by Frossach View Post

Ireland 1800 22 00 66
                                  UK 0800 22 00 66

Comment

1.30 Wicklow Brave (ew), Vautour win
                                    2.05 Champagne Fever
                                    2.40 Renard (token ew bet)
                                    3.20 Hurricane Fly visited three ladbrokes shops having a saver on My Tent or Yours
                                    4.00 Quevega ftw JJ to place hopefully and give Strewel a good day out.
                                    4.40 Sentiep (ew)
                                    5.15 King Vuvuzela (token ew)

Hoping for the same day1 treble for Willie Mullins, the rest I'd happily sacrifice.

Comment

oc 9/10 for 3 place finish with boyles,ah fuck hung for a sheep as a lamb.
                                      Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Think all of my selections are from tips here:

R1 - Garde La Victoire EW
                                        R2 - Champagne Fever (doubled with Quevega, trebled with Hurricane Fly/Que)
                                        R3 - Time for Rupert EW
                                        R4 - Hurricane Fly (doubled with Que, trebled with Que/Champagne)
                                        R5 - Quevega
                                        R6 - Foxrock
                                        R7 - Manyriverstocross EW

Comment

Wilde Blue Yonder and Shotgun Paddy the only interests today.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                            As a guy who doesn't *really gamble anymore and never really did horses to begin with, I somehow find myself up to my neck in dockets for the next few days and with a list of horses I'm looking at spunking more money on.

Basically looking down the barrel of 6 weeks living on rice and noodles or 6 months on the steak and wine
                                            You can keep your instant noodles shopkeep, give me a lump of that cow over there

Comment

Results?
                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                Results?
                                                Vatour
                                                Jossies Hill
                                                Vaniteux
                                                Sgt Reckless
                                                airport, lol

Comment

Vatour
                                                  Jossies Hill
                                                  Vaniteux
                                                  Sgt Reckless
                                                  Hey place money on JH
                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

for a minute or two boyles had on their website, champagne fever 8/13 trifolium 4/6 rock on ruby evs and dodging bullets 11/10, then went back to normal?
                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Sweet, week covered with first bet thanks to pp's great offer.
                                                      'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Have a yankee on the following

14.05 Rock on ruby
                                                        15.20 Jezki
                                                        16.00 Quevega
                                                        16.40 shut the front door.
                                                        Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

for a minute or two boyles had on their website, champagne fever 8/13 trifolium 4/6 rock on ruby evs and dodging bullets 11/10, then went back to normal?
                                                          Site acting up showing place odds it must be. Confused me for a minute
                                                          airport, lol

Comment

wow. no bet there but a great race
                                                            airport, lol

Comment

western warhorse

Comment

Pick that one out. Imagine an absolute avalanche of money came for Champagne Fever after Rich Richie's comments that he was there best chance.

Winner traded 1000 in running.
                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Pick that one out. Imagine an absolute avalanche of money came for Champagne Fever after Rich Richie's comments that he was there best chance.

Winner traded 1000 in running.
                                                                  that should get Ruby back into default Grumpy Bollix mode

all that happy smiley stuff was a bit unreal

Comment

38£ matched on 1000s

champagne went 1.15 in running
                                                                    GAA News Website

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                      that should get Ruby back into default Grumpy Bollix mode

all that happy smiley stuff was a bit unreal
                                                                      Still gave Champagne a sensational ride there imo.
                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Still gave Champagne a sensational ride there imo.
                                                                        no doubt

still gave me a little chortle for him to get nutted by one of the rags

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post
                                                                          38£ matched on 1000s

champagne went 1.15 in running
                                                                          How do you check what was matched on Betfair?

Comment

Our Conor has to be a bet at 6/1.

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                                                              Our Conor has to be a bet at 6/1.
                                                                              where?
                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

Automatic bans for anyone who aftertimes in any of these threads please.

Comment

Originally posted by jazzyfish View Post
                                                                                  western warhorse
                                                                                  Ah Heyor

Comment

where?
                                                                                    Bet Victor and Stan James. Talked myself out of it a bit now. Debating lumpage on Hurricane now.

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                                                                      How do you check what was matched on Betfair?
                                                                                      you can check their graph

but Barry also posts on his twitter;

GAA News Website

Comment

Need a bet for today preferably an each way longshot

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                          Ah Heyor
                                                                                          dont worry i post a photo of my bet when its all over

Comment

holly well thats 3 in a row

Comment

Ban please

Comment

shocking stuff from you tbf, photo of docket is still after timing.

your only saving is your fantastic tipping in the past but once more and a petition to ban will be drawn up
                                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Where can I stream cheltenham?

Have a tiny bet on paddy power for interest.

11/03/2014 Patent To Win Art Of Logistics @ 9.00
                                                                                                  Win or E/W
                                                                                                  17:15 NOVICES' HANDICAP CHASE 2m 4 1/2f Pending €14.00
                                                                                                  Shutthefrontdoor @ 4.50
                                                                                                  Win or E/W
                                                                                                  16:40 NATIONAL HUNT CHASE 4m Pending
                                                                                                  Our Conor @ 6.50
                                                                                                  Win or E/W
                                                                                                  15:20 CHAMPION HURDLE (GRADE 1) 2m 1/2f Pending
                                                                                                  ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Dear Gamblor, I would like Our Conor and Quevega to win please, otherwise this will have been a poor day. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                                                      Where can I stream cheltenham?

Have a tiny bet on paddy power for interest.

11/03/2014 Patent To Win Art Of Logistics @ 9.00
                                                                                                      Win or E/W
                                                                                                      17:15 NOVICES' HANDICAP CHASE 2m 4 1/2f Pending €14.00
                                                                                                      Shutthefrontdoor @ 4.50
                                                                                                      Win or E/W
                                                                                                      16:40 NATIONAL HUNT CHASE 4m Pending
                                                                                                      Our Conor @ 6.50
                                                                                                      Win or E/W
                                                                                                      15:20 CHAMPION HURDLE (GRADE 1) 2m 1/2f Pending
                                                                                                      filmon.com channel 4
                                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

RTE Are Showing it V4V http://www.rte.ie/player/ie/live/8/

Comment

Just looking at my pending bets on PP, completely forgot I had a fiver on this - Vautour and Faugheen both to win @ 25.00
                                                                                                          Cheltenham Countdown Specials
                                                                                                          Vautour & Faugheen both to win

Comment

shocking stuff from you tbf, photo of docket is still after timing.

your only saving is your fantastic tipping in the past but once more and a petition to ban will be drawn up
                                                                                                            oh sorry wont happen again i didnt even no this was a rule taught it was joke obv not

Comment

oh sorry wont happen again i didnt even no this was a rule taught it was joke obv not
                                                                                                              oh we dont joke about aftertiming, Kev takes it quite seriously and has teh powers. Selections up for the next races and you can celebrate loudly!
                                                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

our conor

Comment

Originally posted by Ed View Post
                                                                                                                  Dear Gamblor, I would like Our Conor and Quevega to win please, otherwise this will have been a poor day. Thanks
                                                                                                                  +1. Only bets really.

GL Strewel! Wee interest punt on her too.
                                                                                                                  It's all an illusion

Comment

First winner
                                                                                                                    Holywell @ 10/1 (GP)

Comment

Im more upset that I asked you for winners on Friday night!

Comment

Has anyone got the Our Connor prayer to hand?
                                                                                                                        It's all an illusion

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                                          I like money so will be barbecueing a massive steak while the 2.40 is on.
                                                                                                                          solid decision. Investing in beef >>>investing in horseflesh

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X