Super Chargers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Chargers

Massive bet tonight Vs a dreadful opponent whose offensive line was piss poor last week. Philip Rivers will explode on Monday Night Football - Maximum Bet @ 1.64

piss poor offence, yes.

One of the best defences in the entire league, yes.

Not betting and if I was to you'd be a cert to win tonight based on my recent form but I don't think this "tip" is worth a thread of its own.

GL though
    Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
      piss poor offence, yes.

One of the best defences in the entire league, yes.

Not betting and if I was to you'd be a cert to win tonight based on my recent form but I don't think this "tip" is worth a thread of its own.

GL though
      The line is 3, I make it 12, that would equate to the biggest bet of the year so far for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Arazi View Post
        The line is 3, I make it 12, that would equate to the biggest bet of the year so far for me.
        GL sir
        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

I'm Chargers 7-12, with a stake to cover on the straight win

Comment

No idea at all on American football but stuck it in my acca for tomoro nights football. If anyone is watching it could they post the result in here?

Comment

Good start

Comment

Yeah, wanna keep it up now, another stop this series and this could turn into a rout, I sincerely think it will too. Rivers is made for Primetime.

Comment

prob should keep all this in the NFL betting thread. On chargers too. gogo

Comment

Originally posted by burkeyoa View Post
                    No idea at all on American football but stuck it in my acca for tomoro nights football. If anyone is watching it could they post the result in here?
                    Chargers won it 38-14

Comment

Originally posted by Arazi View Post
                      Massive bet tonight Vs a dreadful opponent whose offensive line was piss poor last week. Philip Rivers will explode on Monday Night Football - Maximum Bet @ 1.64
                      WP sir. Jags were shocking.

Comment

Cheers for the knowledge keep it coming in the future was tempted to get gready an do the bigger handicap but only went with the -3

Comment

Working...
                        X