• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

giimeabreak is a legend tipster.....tyty

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
      Epic ride Tom O'Brien.
      Yeah this. One of the best rides I've seen in a while. Very unlucky in defeat imo, but most def not the jockey's fault.
      Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Originally posted by Rattled77 View Post
        giimeabreak is a legend tipster.....tyty
        +1 Haven't done to much but put a few quid on Soldatino after reading that tyty
        ProNutz Poker.com

Comment

Have my 1st winner of my own steam. Didn't read the tips here, just fecked down to the bookies at lunch hour. I've got him in an e-way treble with Noble Price and Cooldine, a Double with Noble Prince and a score to win. SO AT LAST A DECENT RESULT. . This could turn out to be a good day. IN future feck the tips I'm going with me own fancies.

Comment

Great race..and fair dues to geraghty for keeping that mad yoke of a horse(apparently) going...

Comment

Originally posted by atufone View Post
              Have ante post interests in Soldantino @16's and shinrock Paddy @9's

just took some 9/2 about denman
              Shinrock Paddy now for a monster of touches..final leg of a treble with sizing europe and soldantino

Comment

Originally posted by bubbleking View Post
                ok after a bit of hmmming and hawing this is my mugpunters selection for the day

1:30 Olofi 11/1
                2:05 Secret Dancer 20/1
                2:40 Quel Esprit 6/1
                3:20 Cooldine 8/1
                4:00 Roulez Cool 3/1
                I have to give a lecture now but thought id post this. the local bookies beside DCU is paying trebble the odds on all lucky 31 picks - therefore my 28/1 win yesterday was cashed out at 84?1

therefore i have changed my picks for today to Kato Star in the gold cup - sher im getting 3/1

rest of the bets remained the same

Comment

This next is too hard...have Noble Prince in a trixie and thats the limit of my investment in this.

Comment

A bag of cans to one side of me and a Lucky 31 to the other. Perfect way to spend a day off. Had the first winner (thanks Noel) so here's hoping I can finish in the green after drink expenses!

Comment

fair play Katie...really showing her worth here

Comment

No more please Mr. Mullins

Comment

Jaysus WTF WilleM and Katie Walsh nuts

Comment

Damn I got stuck into Arcalis thought he was model for it. 11.5 for the place was nice but 60 the win ... sigh.

LOL at Dean and his 'I'm a bricklayer' Although these days he probably is.
                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Some week for "The Hammer and The Trowel", no wonder they looked completely shook already.

Comment

well i have given all the winnings back from the first two days over the last nine races so back to me own dollarz...
                                next up shinrock paddy and an ew saver on paul moloneys mount Cappa Bleu...

Comment

not even a sweat..pulled up

Comment

notice how much the ground is cutting up

Comment

I'm getting very excited by the prospect of C'est Ca now.

Comment

Originally posted by Esprit View Post
                                        2:40 - Arvika Ligeonniere - 1pt e/w @ 33/1
                                        Thought he had a great chance coming around the bend and failed away but held on for 4th.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                          boilover in the GC imminent.

I've been fancying Cooldine w/o the front two for some time now as the sensible bet.
                                          What do u make of the rain falling? I have 1100 on Kauto form a big bucks double also a single which returns a similar amount would laying some off IR be a good option iyo?

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                            just tried to back Cooldine at evens in a match bet with Imperial Commander with Will Hill - they referred it to traders and came back and offered me 111.88 euro on it. Another account fcked it seems.
                                            Can you not just get someone else to lump on it for you? Or is that a big no no in the T&C's?

Comment

I just can't resist putting more and more on Cooldine w/o the big 2. I've average odds now of 3.18.
                                              'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

At the risk of sounding like a mug, Kauto is the best I've ever seen, looks amazing, and will hack up again. Good luck all.

I think the pace scenario is perfect, the ground hasn't turned that much imo, especially on the chase course hopefully. Bombproof.

Comment

:-( Would love to be watching this. Kauto Star is Tiger Woods, Denman is Enie Els. and Cooldine is Rory McElroy.

Comment

Jaysus!

Comment

Bookies. Made.

Comment

'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Great performance by Denman...every winner of the last nine gold cups rated 166+ i believe...

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                            :-( Would love to be watching this. Kauto Star is Tiger Woods, Denman is Enie Els. and Cooldine is Rory McElroy.
                                                            Imperial Commander is? John Daly perhaps?

Comment

Very close to starting a row in the pub here with the imbiciles that were cheering when Katou fell.
                                                              Actually glad that I did my money on Denman because they were on it too.

Comment

Monster bookies result. If Cooldine hadn't pulled so hard early doors he gets up for 3rd though. Sigh.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                  More Like POD u never actually think he'd win the major

Comment

For anyone in work or the likes...Cheltenham live stream
                                                                    It's all an illusion

Comment

Originally posted by TommyGunne View Post
                                                                      Monster bookies result. If Cooldine hadn't pulled so hard early doors he gets up for 3rd though. Sigh.
                                                                      yeh bit sick he dint get a place. the place was a massive winner for me.

Had small saver on imperial commander - and layed kauto, but still impressive victory. Credit were its due. Lets finish off with a few winners - roulez et al
                                                                      GAA News Website

Comment

I've been bumraped. Gonna need Roulez to come home here to save my day.
                                                                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

I did my complete stones. Got my new credit cards and laser card in the post today. Think I bet €15.50 prior to buying my bag of cans and €550 after buying that bag of €10 cans. Also worth noting that I went into the Credit Union to ask for a student loan today and had an alarm I set the day before go off while talking to the manager about the purposes of the loan. Obviously I dig my hand into my pocket only to have a load of Paddy Power dockets fall onto the counter.

FML.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                            Ian Poulter imo

Comment

#98
                                                                              Any reason Roulez has been *slightly drifting all day?
                                                                              Last edited by Guest; 19-03-10, 15:52. Reason: *

Comment

#99
                                                                                I am sure i will look back on this in twenty years time and laugh about this.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                                                                                  Any reason Roulez has been *slightly drifting all day?
                                                                                  dunguib, masterminded, kauto star

Comment

Denis O'Regan, who finished second on Arcalis in the County Hurdle, returned to weigh in 3lb heavier than he weighed out. The jockey was given a three-day ban.
                                                                                    FFS!

Comment

Awful long time to wait though Fran. You should try get out of it in the next race! If you're prepared to wait 20 years to laugh about it, what harm is there in waiting 40?

Comment

148 rated improving 7 year old is 9/2 touched 11/2 to win a hunters chase!!!!

punters benifit fund!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

What a run by Baby Run!

Comment

Originally posted by AdMMM View Post
                                                                                            Awful long time to wait though Fran. You should try get out of it in the next race! If you're prepared to wait 20 years to laugh about it, what harm is there in waiting 40?
                                                                                            Lol I wish it was that easy. Bookies have had a great festival.

Comment

Originally posted by Esprit View Post
                                                                                              3:20 - Imperial Commander - 1pt e/w @ 8/1
                                                                                              It's nice to know how it feels to win again!. Pitty i didn't put more on him.

Comment

I'm about to go 0/7. Super shrewd.

Comment

Since sanctuaire i have gone 0/12...

Comment

feel like i am chashing after the disaster of the last race,

born again @22's and meath all-star @12's and try to pull a forecast from them too

Comment

My first real Cheltenham. Hopefully I won't remember it. Punting desperately with the sheckles in my pocket to get out of this all mighty hole I dug myself.

Comment

Originally posted by atufone View Post
                                                                                                        feel like i am chashing after the disaster of the last race,

born again @22's and meath all-star @12's and try to pull a forecast from them too
                                                                                                        was thinking of dumping the remenants of whats in my a/c on meath all star

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Well lets hope u get one right as i took your cest ca in the next race and am currently 3/4 in my 5 euro each way lucky 31.Few grand for myself if he wins

Comment

Small ew bet on DANSIMAR for me in the 4.40

Comment

Originally posted by eight-ball View Post
                                                                                                              was thinking of dumping the remenants of whats in my a/c on meath all star
                                                                                                              elliot has tried hard to get him into this race so gotta be respected..i like born again,more so since the rain...but its just wide open, do well to get out in these last 2 races

Comment

ok ihave put my last 60.24 on meath allstar on an ew to try and make a profit
                                                                                                                other than that i won't be using my pp a/c for another year(or 10)

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Whitewash. Superb.

Comment

sure its great craic this!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Comment

is it over?

did my horse win?

well thats me and horses finished for another year

Comment

wish i was backing at cheltingham....

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X