No announcement yet.

Darts Betting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're all mad lads. This is class. That 9 dart miss was sick!

Comment

Missed most of this. Who got most 180s and highest C/O?

Comment

Originally posted by shano1888 View Post
        Missed most of this. Who got most 180s and highest C/O?
        MVG

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
          The knobjockeys have moved the quarter finals night of the grand Prix to the Thursday. Ffs

was just onto citywest myself, they've also discontinued the golf/darts/b&b package for the opening rounds...... at €75/head , was probably to good to be true, 11 of us cashed in on it last year & that number was going to increase this year

Comment

Possibility of some nervy games with a few players facing relegation, but there won't be any of that with MVG v Wade up first. High Checkout over 118.5 @ 5/6 looks really tasty for these 2 with some firms going over 121.5 at the same price.

Also MVG 9dart finish worth a pop at 20/1. He missed the double in Dublin, and missed the final double another 2 times at the weekend so he's knocking on the door. It's 20/1 MVG or 20/1 in the match so we might aswel freeroll Wade too.

Second match up is another no pressure game with Taylor/Chizzy. Taylor average bar is set at 103.5 and it's a little high for me, although he'l probably beat it but it's not dripping in value or anything at 5/6.

With Barney up last, nothing will be decided in the 2 next games with Huybrechts needing miracles, but all 4 players needing wins to eliminate the risk of Barney getting a result against Anderson. They could be hard to call so not going to punt anything specific in those games.

MVG, Taylor, Bunting, Lewis and Anderson acca at 17/1 my only other bet.

Comment

Huybrechts is a bottling cunt.

Comment

One time for two more draws

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                  Huybrechts is a bottling cunt.
                  Yeah gutted for him though. He can't say he didn't have his chances. Coming inside twice from 28 after getting 3 in hand at 36 is unforgivable. Bunting just put so much pressure on him leaving a double after 9.

I'll be happy as long as Barney joins him though.

Comment

I fucking hate that Barney cunt so much. Lewis/Anderson double that i was confident about, and also Barney for relegation at 11/4 at the start of the season that i was banking on. Cnut

Comment

Tonight is the closest card that i can ever remember in the PL.

MVG is the only player that's best price odds-on, and that's only 1.91 v Taylor.

A 5-fold on the 5 favourites with PP is 40/1. Can't imagine you'll see that too often.

Comment

On anderson mvg double 11/4 so get on the opposite
                        location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

Liking the 10/1+ with Bet365 on the 4 favourites tomorrow night .

TAYLOR v Wade
                          BARNEY v Bunting
                          ANDERSON v Lewis
                          MVG v Chisnall

I'm a little weary about Anderson though because he made it clear last week that the Premier League is 'hassle' and he doesn't really give a shit (Whether he's making an excuse already or not, I don't know) so not sure if he turns up tomorrow. Then again, Lewis isn't the sort of guy you'd put your house on to take advantage of it anyway.

Barney has a little man love for Bunting too, and it wouldn't be unlike Barney to play like a cnut in a game that means nothing, but again, Bunting needs to hit the darts to take advantage, and he hasn't been doing that lately.

Didn't expect to get over 10/1 on the acca though because i had about 8/1 in my head before i checked them out, so it feels like value to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post

TAYLOR v Wade
                            BARNEY v Bunting
                            ANDERSON v Lewis
                            MVG v Chisnall

I'm a little weary about Anderson though because he made it clear last week that the Premier League is 'hassle' and he doesn't really give a shit (Whether he's making an excuse already or not, I don't know) so not sure if he turns up tomorrow. Then again, Lewis isn't the sort of guy you'd put your house on to take advantage of it anyway.

Barney has a little man love for Bunting too, and it wouldn't be unlike Barney to play like a cnut in a game that means nothing, but again, Bunting needs to hit the darts to take advantage, and he hasn't been doing that lately.

Didn't expect to get over 10/1 on the acca though because i had about 8/1 in my head before i checked them out, so it feels like value to me.
                            Go on so! On for a cheeky 25 for the double sweat as I imagine I have at least 3 if not 4 of those picked. Handy €250 tomorrow so, cheers fd.
                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

TAYLOR v Wade
                              BARNEY v Bunting
                              ANDERSON v Lewis
                              MVG v Chisnall

Very surprised with u Tony after last weeks betting episode, I wont be getting involved tonight because there all cunts especially Barney.

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser soze View Post
                                Very surprised with u Tony after last weeks betting episode, I wont be getting involved tonight because there all cunts especially Barney.
                                Ha, i know i know! I even said to you at the time that i was going to lump on Bunting to beat Barney, but i have to think about it logically and like the 10/1 here. My hate for Barney can't get any stonger anyway!

Comment

Money back as a free bet up to 100 on pp if the match ends in a draw tonight btw.
                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Taylor barney most 180s double for me fuck trying to back a winner in these matches.

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser soze View Post
                                      Taylor barney most 180s double for me fuck trying to back a winner in these matches.
                                      Joining ya on taylor for max bet for refund on pp, not barnie though - probably going barnie straight win at the price for the max bet. We're all gonna win money tonight I have decided.
                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                        Money back as a free bet up to 100 on pp if the match ends in a draw tonight btw.
                                        Only applies to correct score bets though.
                                        Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                        I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                        None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                          Only applies to correct score bets though.
                                          Ah ffs, I clicked the bet now on the homepage and saw 28 markets offered.... honestly was certain I could pick any of the 28 of them!!! haha

Looks like I have a lot less of a freeroll than I thought, oopsie!! Off to the pub now though so no cancelling them. GL!
                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Ah ffs, I clicked the bet now on the homepage and saw 28 markets offered.... honestly was certain I could pick any of the 28 of them!!! haha

Looks like I have a lot less of a freeroll than I thought, oopsie!! Off to the pub now though so no cancelling them. GL!
                                            Haha fuck sake.

Ah hopefully it'll click anyway.
                                            None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Joining ya on taylor for max bet for refund on pp, not barnie though - probably going barnie straight win at the price for the max bet. We're all gonna win money tonight I have decided.
                                              Shelling peas there for Taylor really.

Comment

Niceee, 2/2 with acca still live. Gonna throw a 50 double on most 180's Ando and mvg at almost 4/1. Glglgl
                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Don't let me down Mighty Mike. Resisted laying anything off or cashing out. Come on MVG!

Comment

FML
                                                    FML
                                                    FML

Comment

It's unbelievable fuckin unreal

Comment

Better value to burn your money than bet on the prem league this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                          Better value to burn your money than bet on the prem league this season.
                                                          Yep, all the luckboxes did well

Comment

Have a couple of live bets on the outright winner, so only bet for tonight is MVG most 180's at 2/1

Comment

Anywhere to watch the Dubai Masters?

On MVG @ 2/1 and a more speculative Lewis/Wade/Wright/MVG acca

Lewis came back from 9-7 down to beat Bunting 10-9, and Anderson/Wade is 4-4 with 6 breaks of throw so far.

Comment

Delayed coverage on ITV4 so I didn't bother looking for a stream as I doubt there will be an English one with good quality.

Comment

Delayed coverage on ITV4 so I didn't bother looking for a stream as I doubt there will be an English one with good quality.
                                                                  Yeah looked on ITV4 and French Open was on. Logged into Bet365 and it's on there so that will do!

Comment

World Cup of Darts starts Thursday....

Tournament Draw Bracket & First Round Draw
                                                                    England (1) v Denmark
                                                                    Japan (16) v China
                                                                    Austria (8) v Czech Republic
                                                                    Germany (9) v India
                                                                    Belgium (5) v Philippines
                                                                    Spain (12) v Norway
                                                                    Australia (4) v Russia
                                                                    Gibraltar (13) v Italy
                                                                    Scotland (2) v Singapore
                                                                    Sweden (15) v Hungary
                                                                    Wales (7) v Hong Kong
                                                                    Republic of Ireland (10) v Poland
                                                                    Northern Ireland (6) v Thailand
                                                                    Canada (11) v New Zealand
                                                                    Netherlands (3) v United States of America
                                                                    South Africa (14) v Finland

Schedule of Play
                                                                    Thursday June 11 - Evening Session (20:00-00:00 local time)
                                                                    First Round
                                                                    Spain (12) v Norway
                                                                    Japan (16) v China
                                                                    Austria (8) v Czech Republic
                                                                    Gibraltar (13) v Italy
                                                                    Belgium (5) v Philippines
                                                                    England (1) v Denmark
                                                                    Germany (9) v India
                                                                    Australia (4) v Russia

Friday June 12 - Evening Session (20:00-00:00 local time)
                                                                    First Round
                                                                    Canada (11) v New Zealand
                                                                    Sweden (15) v Hungary
                                                                    Wales (7) v Hong Kong
                                                                    Republic of Ireland (10) v Poland
                                                                    Northern Ireland (6) v Thailand
                                                                    Scotland (2) v Singapore
                                                                    Netherlands (3) v United States of America
                                                                    South Africa (14) v Finland

Saturday June 13
                                                                    Afternoon Session (14:00-18:00 local time)
                                                                    Second Round
                                                                    Belgium/Philippines v Spain /Norway
                                                                    Australia /Russia v Gibraltar/Italy
                                                                    Northern Ireland/Thailand v Canada/New Zealand
                                                                    Wales/Hong Kong v Republic of Ireland/Poland

Evening Session (20:30-00:30 local time)
                                                                    Second Round
                                                                    Scotland/Singapore v Sweden/Hungary
                                                                    Netherlands/USA v South Africa/Finland
                                                                    England/Denmark v Japan/China
                                                                    Austria/Czech Republic v Germany/India

Sunday June 14
                                                                    Afternoon Session (14:00-18:00 local time)
                                                                    Quarter-Finals
                                                                    Order of Play TBC

Evening Session (20:00-00:00 local time)
                                                                    Semi-Finals
                                                                    Final

Format
                                                                    First Round
                                                                    Best of nine legs Doubles

Second Round, Quarter-Finals & Semi-Finals
                                                                    The Second Round, Quarter-Finals & Semi-Finals will be played as two best of seven leg 501 Singles matches, with both nations nominating the order in which their players play. In the event of both nations winning one Singles match apiece, a best of seven leg 501 Doubles match will be played to decide the tie.

Final
                                                                    The Final will be played as two best of seven leg 501 Singles matches, with both nations nominating the order in which their players play the first two matches, followed by a best of seven leg 501 Doubles match and then Reverse Singles matches. The first team to win three games is declared the winner.

Prize Fund
                                                                    Winning Team: £25,000 per player
                                                                    Runners-Up: £13,000 per player
                                                                    Semi-Finalists: £7,500 per player
                                                                    Quarter-Finalists: £5,000 per player
                                                                    Round Two Losers: £3,500 per player
                                                                    Round One Losers: £1,500 per player
                                                                    Total Prize Fund: £250,000

Comment

Did a few bets during the week for this.

On Netherlands at 2/1 and a little poke on Belgium (25/1) and NI (66/1 EW and 110/1)

On all the seeds for the 1st round at 92/1
                                                                      All seeds bar Spain/Gibraltar/Canada/Sweden at 20/1
                                                                      Belgium/England/Germany/Wales/NI/Scotland/Netherlands at 5/2

Comment

Don't think I've ever seen a guy hit D20 when going for T20 before

Comment

Some load of rubbish tonight. Funny listening to Sky(especially Mardle) trying to hype it up though.

Not every broadcast has to be 'the bestest night ever' lads

Comment

Some load of rubbish tonight. Funny listening to Sky(especially Mardle) trying to hype it up though.

Not every broadcast has to be 'the bestest night ever' lads
                                                                            Yep, the best game so far being the Austria v Czech game where it was tighter than the 5-2 suggested. That Italian guy looked good too but he never had a partner.

It's gone pretty much how i expected so far though, and it's 6 down, 10 to go for the big 92/1 16 fold, and i'd be disappointed if it doesn't come in tbh.

Comment

Yep, the best game so far being the Austria v Czech game where it was tighter than the 5-2 suggested. That Italian guy looked good too but he never had a partner.

It's gone pretty much how i expected so far though, and it's 6 down, 10 to go for the big 92/1 16 fold, and i'd be disappointed if it doesn't come in tbh.
                                                                              The Irish lads will balls it up on ya

Comment

The Irish lads will balls it up on ya
                                                                                Ah the lads will be grand

I'm a little worried about Sweden, and the last match up is South Africa which i'd rather get out of the way eaerlier because i'll be travelling and won't be able to lay it off! I'm not going to lie though when I say that i know precisely zero about the Finnish pairing, so going to take that as a positive about Devon and his mate getting me over the line!

Comment

Don't think I've ever seen a guy hit D20 when going for T20 before
                                                                                  D1 when going for T20 is even better.
                                                                                  6m40s though the entire leg is worth watching.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Actually remember that game now that you mention it. He was shaking all the way through the match!

The Indian guy scored 14 in 6 darts at one stage tonight

Comment

UL flushdraw. Stupid haka doing fuckers

Comment

UL flushdraw. Stupid haka doing fuckers
                                                                                        Glad I'm not watching. Driving and just stopped for a piss. Didn't have either of those first 2 in my main bets but Wales ffs. Come on!

Comment

Hong Kong were very good as doubles games go.

Comment

Hong Kong were very good as doubles games go.
                                                                                            Lol @ Mackenzie's attempt at going t20/bull to finish 110 though

Comment

Draw opening up a bit for Ireland if they can get past Poland though....

Comment

Irish lads were good, hopefully the singles doesn't fuck them up. Both are solid and better than their rankings.

Comment

Would have to think the singles are more likely to fuck up the HK lads no?

Comment

Should beat Hong Kong 2-1, singles will be an issue after that although O'Connor is in form.

Lam is solid.

Comment

FY Wales, you fucking fucks

SPOILER

Comment

World Cup...

Comment

Ireland in a spot of bother

Comment

Terrible performance in the singles from the Irish pair.

Comment

Finnan blessed there

Comment

lol, we are about to rob Hong Kong.

Comment

Worth watching all that crap for Willie o Connors bull bull d16 finish...

Comment

Will probably count for nothing but pure class. It is annoying that he plays shite and only shows glimpses of what he can do. Typically Irish.

Comment

Well fukk it anyway. Didn't deserve to win though

Comment

Darts. No hand shake with Huybrechts in singles and doubles decider to come.

Comment

class [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X