Copa America betting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raheny Red View Post
    Hardly big ricks, they'd have fucked up if they quoted higher odds than those above but @ 9s and 10s they can hardly be ricks surely?!
    You should get a ban for posting this when you did.

9/1 for either team to win on pens was pretty standard across the board btw. I might have agreed with your post if you hadn't waited until after the game!
    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
      You should get a ban for posting this when you did.

9/1 for either team to win on pens was pretty standard across the board btw. I might have agreed with your post if you hadn't waited until after the game!
      Waited? It's the first time I logged onto IPB today! I would have said the same thing before KO if I had read pre KO. Not even close to a rick I'm afraid. And if it did go to pens I'd still argue it wasn't a rick.

Comment

Originally posted by Raheny Red View Post
        Hardly big ricks, they'd have fucked up if they quoted higher odds than those above but @ 9s and 10s they can hardly be ricks surely?!
        A couple of other companies that had the game priced up to go the penalties where priced at 7/2 which was about the right price. By dutching the 9's and 10's for either to win on pens you're getting bigger than that. Maybe not a rick but too big imo.
        Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
          Uruguay ftw.
          Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
          I'm on this aswell.
          Originally posted by The Situation View Post
          They're def still the value in the outright matket imo. Was intending on laying off my 14/1 antipost bet on them come the semi final but the more I look at it the more I like them.
          Originally posted by bohsman View Post
          Am on Uruguay aswell with an Argentina win leaving me breakeven.
          Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
          Whatever about the penaltys it was a good tournament for most of us, hope plenty more were on.

Comment

Working...
          X