Irish Poker Boards
Irish Open 2020
Register Arcade FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Irish Poker Boards > Poker > Online Tournament & Promotions Discussion
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-20, 15:46   #21
ionapaul
Member
 
ionapaul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 4,394
From my understanding, yep, tickets can be used for re-entries in the $60 IO MTTs.

Gotta use your first IO main event ticket to play, 2nd ones can be used to re-enter or transferred to other players, etc... If players have 2nd and subsequent tickets post tournament, we'll transfer the value into T$.
ionapaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-20, 16:14   #22
NuckChorris
Member
 
NuckChorris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Sandy Shores
Posts: 3,924
NuckChorris, thanks.
NuckChorris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-20, 20:35   #23
tipp86
LifeNit
 
tipp86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 5,286
Quote:
Originally Posted by KK82 View Post
Any chance of another one for me? Didn't get to use mine last time cos there were no 15 seaters at the weekend.

Cheers
Thanks for the ticket. Same as this unable to see any 15 seaters.
__________________
Pm for rakeback deals
tipp86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-20, 20:37   #24
KK82
Member
 
KK82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 2,378
I can't see any 15 seaters in the lobby? Can anyone tell me where to find one? Did people manage to use it the last time? I see 2, 3, 5, 20, 30, 50
KK82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-20, 20:54   #25
Flushdraw
The Gamesmaster
 
Flushdraw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Swieqi, Sunny Malta
Posts: 22,776
If there's still tickets burning a hole in your pocket, you can ship one my way please Paul

__^____\o/__
Flushdraw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-20, 21:48   #26
ionapaul
Member
 
ionapaul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 4,394
No problem, just let me know your GG nickname.

If people are having problems getting into the 15 seaters, think are run more regularly at the weekends, I can switch me for 5 seat tickets instead?
ionapaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-20, 21:50   #27
KK82
Member
 
KK82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 2,378
Quote:
Originally Posted by ionapaul View Post
No problem, just let me know your GG nickname.

If people are having problems getting into the 15 seaters, think are run more regularly at the weekends, I can switch me for 5 seat tickets instead?
Yeah, that'd be great. Seems to be more of them.. Cheers!
KK82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-20, 07:19   #28
MedicMedic
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 3
PM sent with username on GG mate. Cheers
MedicMedic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-20, 07:25   #29
Flushdraw
The Gamesmaster
 
Flushdraw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Swieqi, Sunny Malta
Posts: 22,776
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flushdraw View Post
If there's still tickets burning a hole in your pocket, you can ship one my way please Paul

__^____\o/__
Quote:
Originally Posted by ionapaul View Post
No problem, just let me know your GG nickname.

If people are having problems getting into the 15 seaters, think are run more regularly at the weekends, I can switch me for 5 seat tickets instead?
Thanks Paul!

It's this - __^____\o/__

I know, i know
Flushdraw is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Thanks From:
Old 12-02-20, 09:00   #30
ionapaul
Member
 
ionapaul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 4,394
Quote:
Originally Posted by KK82 View Post
Yeah, that'd be great. Seems to be more of them.. Cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipp86 View Post
Thanks for the ticket. Same as this unable to see any 15 seaters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flushdraw View Post
Thanks Paul!

It's this - __^____\o/__

I know, i know
Quote:
Originally Posted by MedicMedic View Post
PM sent with username on GG mate. Cheers
OK, so tipp86 and KK82, I've replaced each of your $15 15 seat GG Masters sat tickets with $15 5 seat GG Master sat tickets, good until Sunday at midnight.

Flushdraw and MedicMedic, both of you have $15 5 seat GG Master tickets as well

AND as an added bonus, I've given all four of you 2 x $1.50 Irish Open 2020 feeder tickets, which have just started up. Good for about 10 days or so. Hopefully they actually run!

Enjoy folks
ionapaul is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Thanks From:
Old 12-02-20, 09:59   #31
Flushdraw
The Gamesmaster
 
Flushdraw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Swieqi, Sunny Malta
Posts: 22,776
Top man Paul. Thank you!
Flushdraw is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks From:
Old 12-02-20, 10:43   #32
KK82
Member
 
KK82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 2,378
Thanks, Paul! Appreciate it!
KK82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks From:
Old 12-02-20, 18:11   #33
MedicMedic
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 3
Top shelf! Got them, thanks mate! GG masters and irish poker tour here we come!
MedicMedic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-20, 14:45   #34
NuckChorris
Member
 
NuckChorris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Sandy Shores
Posts: 3,924
Quote:
Originally Posted by NuckChorris View Post
NuckChorris, thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ionapaul View Post
OK, so tipp86 and KK82, I've replaced each of your $15 15 seat GG Masters sat tickets with $15 5 seat GG Master sat tickets, good until Sunday at midnight.

Flushdraw and MedicMedic, both of you have $15 5 seat GG Master tickets as well

AND as an added bonus, I've given all four of you 2 x $1.50 Irish Open 2020 feeder tickets, which have just started up. Good for about 10 days or so. Hopefully they actually run!

Enjoy folks
NuckChorris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-20, 15:32   #35
ionapaul
Member
 
ionapaul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 4,394
Quote:
Originally Posted by NuckChorris View Post
Damn, missed you somehow - the $15 5 Seats sat and the 2 x $1.50 IO 2020 feeder tickets are in your account now!

Please use over the next few days if possible.
ionapaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-20, 22:40   #36
NuckChorris
Member
 
NuckChorris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Sandy Shores
Posts: 3,924
Quote:
Originally Posted by ionapaul View Post
Damn, missed you somehow - the $15 5 Seats sat and the 2 x $1.50 IO 2020 feeder tickets are in your account now!

Please use over the next few days if possible.
Cheers. Planning an online session for first time in ages Saturday evening so will use them then and check out the site more.

Thanks.
NuckChorris is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  Irish Poker Boards > Poker > Online Tournament & Promotions Discussion

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 18:42.