Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Line Check

$5 r/b Satty to WCOOP #23 so plenty of madness

I late regd and this hand happens in 2nd orbit (so no real reads)

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 5.5 Tournament, 25/50 Blinds (8 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

BB (t4660)
    UTG (t15810)
    UTG+1 (t5120)
    MP1 (t10000)
    MP2 (t5065)
    CO (t9870)
    Button (t10000)
    Hero (SB) (t9950)

Hero's M: 132.67

Preflop: Hero is SB with 5, 7
    2 folds, MP1 bets t125, 2 folds, Button calls t125, Hero calls t100, 1 fold

First: pre: fold, raise or call?

Flop: (t425) 7, 5, 10 (3 players)
    Hero checks, MP1 bets t200, Button calls t200, Hero raises to t825, MP1 calls t625, 1 fold

Second: Flop, c/r or lead?

Turn: (t2275) 7 (2 players)
    Hero bets t1150, MP1 raises to t2450, Hero calls t1300

Third: Am I mad to consider TT a possibility at this stage?

River: (t7175) 5 (2 players)

Hero ?
    One of these days I am either going to quit poker or learn how to play the damn game

Flop pre, c/jam the flop, jam the turn, jam the river

Comment

Seeing as the standard in these rebuy games are so bad because people just gamble for a stact i wouldn't be surprised to see any random 10 in the guys hand. Get it in at any point in the hand from the flop on.

If he has 10's nh and all that crap,but i dont think you can ever fold this in a rebuy sat.

Comment

Jam turn
        GAA News Website

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
          Flop pre, c/jam the flop, jam the turn, jam the river
          Why would you fold this deep closing the action t-unit? I wouldn't dream of folding here. Don't get c/jamming the turn? It would be for a billion times the pot. I don't mind how you played the turn but would just get it in myself. Once your not thinking of folding which would be bananas.

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
            Why would you fold this deep closing the action t-unit? I wouldn't dream of folding here. Don't get c/jamming the turn? It would be for a billion times the pot. I don't mind how you played the turn but would just get it in myself. Once your not thinking of folding which would be bananas.
            We're not closing the action with the BB still to act. It's a $5 rebuy into a $700 game. It's probably a 5 min blinds, 5k stack with 5k rebuy. We'll still get called by overpairs, flushdraws, 10s, maybe 89 and our hand could look like a FD so we could get called by lone pairs. These $5r games are madness, we still get value by getting it in on the flop here because players just rebuy for another 10k stack for $10.

I don't mind peeling her a lot of times in different games, but in these rebuy games OOP, i end up putting too many chips in the pot when i catch some of the flop. It's just a preference, and the fact OP is getting MUTBS with a house in a $5r makes it a fold pre for him too imo

Comment

Working...
            X