X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

I found the missing bell from kitty's toy
      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
        I had possibly one of my most awkward work conversations ever yesterday evening with a senior person here, maybe in her early fifties. She was asking after the wife and the coming kid.

Anyway, whatever way the conversation went it ended up on her describing her birth experience and she was explaining how her vagina was too tight for her rather large baby so she had to have birth induced a few weeks early.

You can imagine how I'm nodding away at the 'tight vagina' conversation in a 'kill me now, make the nice middle-aged lady stop telling me this, go to your happy place' way.

She was standing at the door and used her hands to make up for the dodgy English to illustrate next to her groin how her vagina walls were so tightly held together (due to doing ballet as a kid: wasn't quite sure what that meant, but she spent quite a few minutes talking about ballet and her vagina), and then how the drugs she was given helped the muscles to widen by showing her hands widening apart.
        She was clearly indicating she wanted some extracurricular activity. France dude, get with the programme! She was probably wondering at your inability to read signals.
        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Speaking of France, in your face Shraaaaaaaap:

Comment

Anyone know anything about golf bags? My 13 year old bag gave up the goose yesterday, so time to replace.

This any use? Or is there better in that price range? Don't care about colours, good stand bag please.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/world...pion-1.2293196
              I knew before I clicked that it was Nigel Richards. The man is a beast.
              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                Anyone know anything about golf bags? My 13 year old bag gave up the goose yesterday, so time to replace.

This any use? Or is there better in that price range? Don't care about colours, good stand bag please.

I've never had a golf bag and thought geez that is a good bag or thats a bad bag. So ...do they vary much? The problem with staff bags is they are very heavy, so yeah a stand bag, I've only really ever had stand bags and all of them were pretty much the same.

I would say sun mountain three five, ping hoofer, and the Nike air sport are good choices.

But I've had the likes of wilson, titliest, top flite etc and were all nice.

Comment

What to do in Ireland?

Fermanagh

Take a cruise and a meal on Lough Erne http://ladyofthelaketours.com/

Go under a mountain then climb the mountain http://www.marblearchcavesgeopark.com/

Visit ancient sites http://www.discovernorthernireland.c...iskillen-P2899

Dance, drink, dine and watch sports http://www.devenishbar.com/

Fishing http://www.leisureangling.co.uk/coar...fermanagh.html

Do it all from your own boat http://www.manormarine.com/boat-hire-ireland

Maybe you want something more active http://www.ultimatewatersports.co.uk/

Kill things your thing? http://barons-court.com/sporting-bre...cock-shooting/

much much more and great scenery.

oops forgot about the golf http://www.lougherneresort.com/
                  Last edited by TheDrunkenOne; 22-07-15, 11:17.

Comment

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/world...pion-1.2293196
                    saw that yesterday. amazing stuff

Comment

Comment

That Sandra Bland story of woman dying in police custody seems highly dodge.
                        Yeah the dashcam of the cop does not look good at all.
                        The fact that looks to have been edited is bad enough but even what is left in there is pretty horrific
                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

My wife and I closed on our first property last week and we moved in on Saturday - small 3-bed in Sandyford, a long way away from the house in Fairview we were previously sale agreed on last year, but much more convenient for me in terms of work! Place is such a mess, boxes everywhere, not much furniture and stuff order that will need to be built - but happy enough with this latest step in my life, even though I think prices are on a downwards trend and certainly won't make any money from the purchase.

Just felt like updating here as a few people know that I was looking over the last 18 months or so, we were sale agreed on this place since February so it was a long slog getting over the line!

Comment

Anybody know the best way to travel with a 23 inch monitor on aer lingus?
                            I suppose it could possible be carry on but then I have to check in my normal carry on back, hmm.

Maybe I could ship it with a courier hmm...

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                              I suppose it could possible be carry on but then I have to check in my normal carry on back, hmm.

I imagine selling it and buying another at your new location might be a little more expensive in €€ but worth it in terms of hassle.

Comment

Yeah, problem is selling it in time, might have to check it in I guess, eep.

Comment

ffs im not allowed to bring shampoo yet you can bring a monitor. Honda you dick

Comment

When do the FAI usually release tickets for general sale and not just the season ticket nonsense?

I'm looking to go to the Georgia game in September while I'm back in Ireland.

Comment

Don't suppose anyone has 2 Premium level Ed Sheeran tickets for sale for Saturday night.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Sheen View Post
                                        When do the FAI usually release tickets for general sale and not just the season ticket nonsense?

I'm looking to go to the Georgia game in September while I'm back in Ireland.
                                        Don't think you'll have to worry about that one being a sell out.
                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Screen got damaged on my MacBook Air in my carry on luggage. CompuB in town are quoting €619.40 to fix/replace it. Any cheaper alternatives?

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                            Don't think you'll have to worry about that one being a sell out.
                                            Yeah didn't think I would with the position we're in.
                                            But plan on picking up 7/8 tickets and want to get them close enough together. That still probably won't be a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by thechamp87 View Post
                                              Screen got damaged on my MacBook Air in my carry on luggage. CompuB in town are quoting €619.40 to fix/replace it. Any cheaper alternatives?
                                              Buy a new one? Or
                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

A chromebook
                                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Yeah, problem is selling it in time, might have to check it in I guess, eep.
                                                  what make & what you looking for it

Comment

Feel like playing a little tonight but from memory Wednesday is awful to play. Is the Fitz the only realistic option? Is D1 any use?
                                                    You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                    World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

lol rte.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                        Feel like playing a little tonight but from memory Wednesday is awful to play. Is the Fitz the only realistic option? Is D1 any use?
                                                        I don't think there's ever been anything worth playing on a Wednesday.

Comment

I don't think there's ever been anything worth playing on a Wednesday.
                                                          Decent cash in the Fitz. Also apparently a 250 No Limit game with a list of 13 on it waiting to kick off at 9. Little less than 0% chance I'll play
                                                          You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                          World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by poprock View Post
                                                            what make & what you looking for it
                                                            Afraid it's coming to Ireland from a different country!

Comment

entertaining first half in Dundalk vs BATE. Have to give Dundalk credit, they're trying to play good football. Seriously impressive commitment too. They'll do well to get through though, been fortunate so far that BATE haven't taken their chances. Here's hoping though, think they can do it.
                                                              Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

I rarely lose the rag but told one the directors to go fuck himself. Probably not the best career move.
                                                                His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

GFYE
                                                                  I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Tornado warning and golf ball sized hail here today.

Good banter for the foreigners, Calgarians flipping out.
                                                                    This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                    All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                    The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                      GFYE
                                                                      Right back at you
                                                                      His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Jesus AstroTurf football is close to unwatchable.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post

Have that or one very like it for a couple of years. Previous one had one of those webbed outside sections which I miss. It's been fine though.

Sportsdirect is usually worth a look as well.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                            Jesus AstroTurf football is close to unwatchable.
                                                                            why?
                                                                            Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
                                                                              why?
                                                                              Ball hopping up 6ft after every bounce, skipping and sliding along the surface at crazy speeds. Glorified pinball.

Comment

Ball hopping up 6ft after every bounce, skipping and sliding along the surface at crazy speeds. Glorified pinball.
                                                                                that Dundalk astro seems particularly poor quality, artificial grass seems very flat on it and the black beads shouldn't be that visible. Must be the absolute minimum standards required to host a game at that level.
                                                                                Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Not even sure if you were being sarcastic

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                                                                  Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
                                                                                    that Dundalk astro seems particularly poor quality, artificial grass seems very flat on it and the black beads shouldn't be that visible. Must be the absolute minimum standards required to host a game at that level.
                                                                                    Overused. They're replacing it at the end of the season.

Comment

♫ When you feel like life is a burden,
                                                                                      And things really can't worsen,
                                                                                      Then don't despair,
                                                                                      Because it's here,
                                                                                      It's Where Was TylerDurden? ♫

Today Danny was spotted at 17:30 hours in his old haunt Cineworld. Regular fans will feel a tinge of nostalgia as this was the very first spotting of Danny in the series.

As ever stay tuned folks. And stay frosty. Who knows? Next time it may be you spotting Danny!

Comment

Is it terribad that for me the versions of 'Hurt' are

Kermit>>>Cash>>>>NIN

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

This is my creation of the song Hurt from Nine Inch Nails.-Whether one version, cover or song in general is better than the other is entirely different for e...
                                                                                        Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Don't suppose anyone has 2 Premium level Ed Sheeran tickets for sale for Saturday night.
                                                                                          Can get 2 hogan stand tickets if they're any good to you?

Comment

In ED we trust.

Comment

Could be a shock in the darts!

Comment

Hope so! Anderson is the easiest to wind up. He'll go mad!

Comment

any darts link?

how is the head today chad?

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                                                    any darts link?

how is the head today chad?
                                                                                                    I'm watching on TV m8.

Rattled and empty m8.

Comment

chilli, basmati rice and spinach

Comment

the end is nigh for IPB. slow death going on. low cost to host so can fan out longer i guess.
                                                                                                        A jumble of host tournaments that nobody cares out. A gambling forum that seems not a discussion more a post x and congrats x. This isnt a poker site people cant even analyse a hand with most opinions being wrong by the few who do be arsed. And this BBV that reads like a bunch on the mini bus. It can be saved maybe/perhaps. Just an opinion dude. possible to turn a corner.

Comment

Originally posted by mugsy View Post
                                                                                                          the end is nigh for IPB. slow death going on. low cost to host so can fan out longer i guess.
                                                                                                          A jumble of host tournaments that nobody cares out. A gambling forum that seems not a discussion more a post x and congrats x. This isnt a poker site people cant even analyse a hand with most opinions being wrong by the few who do be arsed. And this BBV that reads like a bunch on the mini bus. It can be saved maybe/perhaps. Just an opinion dude. possible to turn a corner.
                                                                                                          What does it matter? It's a little corner of the internet that a few people enjoy. If people want serious gambling/hand analysis talk they know where to go 2 + 2 etc.

In terms of acting as an ecosystem to support gambling in Ireland I think the site reflects the state of the game here. It's a social thing that's slowly dying off not a big growth area anymore.

If you wanted to be involved in working with the mods on promoting the poker aspects of the site I'm sure they'd be happy to give you an opportunity to get involved. A lot of work for marginal results but I'd wish you good luck with it and maybe even support an IPB tournie if you got one going.
                                                                                                          ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

...

Comment

Great read. Say goodbye to your work day!

Future timeline, a timeline of future events, based on current trends, long-term environmental changes, advances in technology such as Moore's Law, the latest medical advances, and the evolving geopolitical landscape.

Comment

...
                                                                                                                Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 23-07-15, 07:20.

Comment

http://www.futuretimeline.net/
                                                                                                                  I read 2015 and it's way off. When was this written?

Comment

I read 2015 and it's way off. When was this written?
                                                                                                                    The domain goes back about 6 years so then I suppose. I guess these things are never too accurate. Sure look at 2015 compared with Back to the Future's vision of it!

Comment

http://www.futuretimeline.net/
                                                                                                                      It's way too optimistic

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                                                                        In ED we trust.
                                                                                                                        You have chosen wisely

Comment

Anyone hear the David Walsh interview on off the ball last night? Don't really follow cycling,but from anything I've read since he was embedded with Sky it seems like he has gone native

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X