• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only happy memories.

Gooooooooooooooolazzzzzoooooooooooooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
      Great match. Some money digging in from Juve at the end. Still fancy Real next week.

Bet365 haven't refunded my losing in play bet though.
      The game has just finished

It can take up to 2 hours, but you will get it.

Comment

Originally posted by darwinatemyhamster View Post
        Correct, I don't agree.
        Fair enough. To me, from 1980 till the mid- late 90's, all the best players in the world played in Serie A.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
          Well from late 80's to early 2000's it was the best league by a considerable distance.
          Network 2 - 8.05pm on Monday night - Serie A highlights with James Richardson

Comment

The simplicity and power of Noel Whelan's argument for Yes case was very effective... You'd really have to be some class of a bollix to vote no.

John Waters has stepped well beyond the point of self parody, perhaps he is some sort of abstract comedy project
            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
              The game has just finished

It can take up to 2 hours, but you will get it.
              Ah. Never bet on sports really so haven't a clue tbh!
              "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

I got a summons back in November for no tax to appear in February.

Got a letter from the Gardai in January saying that date was postponed as the prosecuting Guard had to be at another case and not to turn up. Letter said I would receive notice of the new date.

I never heard anything more until today I got a fine of €250. The court heard the case on April 24th. I have only until Thursday to appeal it, which I will do.

I'm assuming it's a legal necessity for the court service to inform you of a court date?
                I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post

Got a letter from the Gardai in January saying that date was postponed as the prosecuting Guard had to be at another case and not to turn up. Letter said I would receive notice of the new date.

I never heard anything more until today I got a fine of €250. The court heard the case on April 24th. I have only until Thursday to appeal it, which I will do.

I'm assuming it's a legal necessity for the court service to inform you of a court date?
                    Was the vehicle taxed?
                    Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

If you had no tax pay the fine, not worth the hassle

Comment

Is seeing the film essential before watching the tv show Gomorrah?

Comment

I'm not paying €250 without appealing. Fuck that.

It's only that amount because it looked like I didn't bother turning up.

Comment

I'm not paying €250 without appealing. Fuck that.

It's only that amount because it looked like I didn't bother turning up.
                            It could get increased if your appeal is thrown out

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                              Ah stop. Sure it was the best league in the world for 20+ years and no doubt will be again. People are very shortsighted with short memories.
                              bolded bit is probably what he's disagreeing with. obv it was the best league mid 80s-mid 90s

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                Network 2 - 8.05pm on Monday night - Serie A highlights with James Richardson
                                Sunday mornings on channel 4 was where I used watch it I think
                                airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                  Was the vehicle taxed?
                                  No. I got pulled over in June, tax was out three or four months, I was getting a new van in July so didn't bother taxing it.

Fair cop, guilty as charged sir, but I'm not paying the top dollar fine they reserve for the fuckers that don't bother their hole showing up.

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Huybrechts View Post
                                    It could get increased if your appeal is thrown out
                                    I'll be appealing the severity of the fine, not the fine itself.

I'll take it to Europe if he increases it.

Comment

Pay the fine.

The hassle of taking a day off work, going to court, crying to a judge and then only maybe does it get thrown out.

If the car was out of tax by a bit, pay the fine imo.

Comment

No. I got pulled over in June, tax was out three or four months, I was getting a new van in July so didn't bother taxing it.

Fair cop, guilty as charged sir, but I'm not paying the top dollar fine they reserve for the fuckers that don't bother their hole showing up.
                                        Did ya not hear some of the motor tax pays for our water. Don't give the cunts a penny. Cant pay won't pay
                                        airport, lol

Comment

Might talk to Joe.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                            Pay the fine.

The hassle of taking a day off work, going to court, crying to a judge and then only maybe does it get thrown out.

If the car was out of tax by a bit, pay the fine imo.
                                            It's no hassle really to take a couple of hours off work, I work 15 minutes from the courts.

I'm not paying 250. No way.

Fine is never more than 120 once you dress and act respectfully.

Comment

Originally posted by BobSloane View Post
                                              No.

There was a couple of years between the two for me and the TV show only reminded me of the film but I wouldn't have remembered it well enough for it to be a spoiler. The impression I got was that the film was a better view of life in that part of Naples while the TV series was a better crime drama.

I'd imagine that watching them back to back would be an odd experience.

Comment

It's no hassle really to take a couple of hours off work, I work 15 minutes from the courts.

I'm not paying 250. No way.

Sounds like you're a regular.
                                                airport, lol

Comment

FFS - The lads on Joools obv spent a bit of time studying Sparks videos

Disco 28/09/74 - Ron Mael - Russell Mael - Ian Hampton - Trevor White - Dinky Diamond

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                    Don't watch Gomorrah Tomorrah if you watched Gomorrah tonight.
                                                    FYP

Comment

WTF that actually is yer man from Sparks

LMAO

And I thought I was so clever to spot the sound and the look

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                        Sounds like you're a regular.
                                                        Have the Judge Judy boxset m8.

Comment

Fight the power Lazare. Don't mind these pussies.

Prepared to hunger strike.

Comment

I got fined €200 for cycling through a pedestrian crossing. Dressed very respectfully and acted accordingly. Unlike the scores of scum who were up before me.

Got my first speeding fine a while back. €80 and 3 points. Went to pay in the post office and was told they couldn't process as the Gard had misspelled my surname on the fine.

Was told to ring the npo office in Thurles or something. Got through to some auld biddy.

I was then asked to fax(Yes fax not email) the fine over for inspection.
                                                            When i asked can i email it i was met with a "Oh, Email, actually i think Nora can do that"

Was agonising.

Prob could have went to court and got the fine thrown out but for €80 i didn't feel it was worth it. Although the 3 points remain which is the worst of it. I thoroughly deserved them though. Prob why i didn't make more of a fuss.

Comment

Why 21 and not 18: re: presidency.

I don't see how you can be voting yes for one and no to the other if you actually have an interest in equality.
                                                              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

And why not 50? Really couldn't see myself voting for a president under 55.
                                                                Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post

I don't see how you can be voting yes for one and no to the other if you actually have an interest in equality.
                                                                  Younfellas can't be presidents m8. Wouldn't look right.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post

Imagine sending a 20 year old president to Murica

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                                      I got fined €200 for cycling through a pedestrian crossing. Dressed very respectfully and acted accordingly. Unlike the scores of scum who were up before me.
                                                                      It's extremely difficult to kill someone with no car tax though.

Comment

It's extremely difficult to kill someone with no car tax though.
                                                                        You dont pay your tax, council a few quid short for the last repairs to the road, cyclist goes into pothole falls in front of car and is crushed to death. All your fault
                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Comment

Comment

I wouldn't have to live with the guilt though. So it'd be alright.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                  And why not 50? Really couldn't see myself voting for a president under 55.
                                                                                  I'll almost certainly never marry a man.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                      Whenever C Kid does his next top posters list, you will be a lock for top 3 and most improved poster m8
                                                                                      Not in it for the money m8, all about the love.
                                                                                      Think you need to set up rival awards, C kid gone away, Tigers fall has obv left him a broken man

Comment

Everyone under 35 is a reckless idiot with a half formed brain. Most people over 35 are no better.

Comment

Def not. Enjoy,best thing I watched last year.

Comment

Fkn hell, Oz is so good, so many great performances, haven't been this absorbed by a show in a while

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                              Fkn hell, Oz is so good, so many great performances, haven't been this absorbed by a show in a while
                                                                                              My all time favourite show.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                By voting no - which apparently people are going to do - you are saying 35 makes more sense than 21. That's an odd view.
                                                                                                not having practiced law i think is the bigger issue than age as the nuts and bolts part of the job is a legal check.

Being charismatic for the world stage is fine but it's not the presidents job to do important business anyway.

Comment

President age ref is a nonsense referendum, who really cares?

Changing bank holidays from Mondays to Fridays should be on the cards. Make it so we've two Saturdays instead of two crappy Sundays.

Comment

Any 18 or 21 year old going for presidency is clearly a bellend so easier not to give them an option. Leave them go canvas for people to change their profile photo to "Shane for SU " or whatever
                                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Regarding Oz, a few years back I watched a half dozen episodes but wasn't really feeling it so moved on to something else. Is it worth sticking with?

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by DMMurray View Post
                                                                                                          Regarding Oz, a few years back I watched a half dozen episodes but wasn't really feeling it so moved on to something else. Is it worth sticking with?
                                                                                                          No, I started it a couple of years ago and stuck with it until the end of season 3 before giving up and the storylines and acting were still as shit as they were in the first season.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's GEnjoyo..QUOTE86
                                                                                                            But you can be taoiseach at 21....
                                                                                                            You shouldnt be able to. But it'll never happen so it's not worth changing. Stupid referendum anyhow
                                                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

Could you imagine becoming president in your early 20s then by the time your 30 having a 140k yearly pension for life. Be nice.

www.irishkop.com Twitter = @Irish_Kop Facebook = Irishkop.com

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                                                                                No, I started it a couple of years ago and stuck with it until the end of season 3 before giving up and the storylines and acting were still as shit as they were in the first season.
                                                                                                                Everything in this post is wrong. Including, but not limited to, the part where he watched 3 seasons of it. He is clearly mixing it up with Prisoner Cell Block H, as no sane and discerning person could describe the storylines and acting in Oz as being shit.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                                    But you can be taoiseach at 21....
                                                                                                                    And it will never happen for a very good reason.

Finish sheep you cunt, m8.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                                      And it will never happen for a very good reason.

Finish sheep you cunt, m8.
                                                                                                                      Just bitter cause youre over 21. Ageist racist sexist confirming cunce ye are.
                                                                                                                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                                                        Fair enough. To me, from 1980 till the mid- late 90's, all the best players in the world played in Serie A.
                                                                                                                        bolded bit is probably what he's disagreeing with. obv it was the best league mid 80s-mid 90s
                                                                                                                        Yeah, this, Italian league football was great but not so much now. There might come a time when it will be top dog again but that time is a long long way off obviously.

Comment

Fado fado I wanted to run for the big job but was too young, now like all proper Irish revolutionaries I'm in a foreeeeen country.

Lesson there somewhere

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X