• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stars pls, michaeld18. will ship for ya now
    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
      Stars pls, michaeld18. will ship for ya now
      Thanks McDoug, I'm already on the way to work, will ship at around 5am at home thanks again

Comment

Surely winning this now will invoke some bad juju.

Comment

Originally posted by poprock View Post
          Surely winning this now will invoke some bad juju.
          Fuck it I'll take my chances

Comment

when do ye start posting these, Mdoug did a chart yoke for to copy in here , I wont be able to do at work so will I lob em on now.

prob come out arseways , ah be used to it by day 2
            Her sky-ness
            © 5starpool

Comment

400 Staked. gigiddy

Comment

250 done

ah heorr, how do ye do them table yokes???
                Last edited by DeadParrot; 13-03-17, 19:58.
                Her sky-ness
                © 5starpool

Comment

fixed
                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                    fixed
                    Aw thanks you are the bestest. Would you mind doing it wed, Thurs, Fri for me too lol. You were very quick

If I win, we'll go on a session.
                    Her sky-ness
                    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                      Aw thanks you are the bestest. Would you mind doing it wed, Thurs, Fri for me too lol. You were very quick

If I win, we'll go on a session.
                      go and shite
                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                        go and shite

Her sky-ness
                        © 5starpool

Comment

ENTRIES CLOSED.
                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Last edited by Frossach; 13-03-17, 22:31.

Comment

Last edited by Pat Mustard; 14-03-17, 00:56.
                              Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

runners and riders

Received with thanks:
                                RDIII
                                Hitch
                                Diceman
                                Pat Custard
                                mdoug
                                luckforsome....
                                Dead Parrott
                                nic
                                Sitch
                                Solksjaer
                                Jibzzz
                                White Knight
                                Nuck Chorris
                                pokerhand
                                GAB
                                bohsman
                                TheImprover
                                rounders
                                ghostface
                                careca
                                Lord Sir Biz
                                carlinrose
                                The Aul Switcheroo
                                New Approach
                                Strewelpeter
                                Elshambles
                                Elbows
                                Donk Magnet
                                Ed
                                NoRiverRequired
                                poprock
                                Hatedajacks
                                mcnugget
                                ferg
                                Frossach
                                Arazi
                                Ionapaul
                                horatio1
                                KevIRL
                                Charlie Sheen

In the post:
                                Brady23
                                SatNav
                                Hectorious
                                Thechamp87

We are shooting for a prize of €2200

Comment

Probably about time I tip rounders for this

Comment

Originally posted by Frossach View Post
                                    R2 charbel W 100
                                    R3 singlefarmpayment w 50
                                    R4 moonracer EW 50
                                    R5 brieryqueen EW 50
                                    R6 Haymount EW 25
                                    R7 DeansRoad EW 25
                                    R7 Captainredbeard EW 25Can a mod fix it thanks?
                                    can't be that hard

Also: spellings.

Comment

Last edited by careca; 13-03-17, 20:46. Reason: Phone ffs

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                        can't be that hard

Also: spellings.
                                        Sorry I'll try again

Comment

Probably about time I tip rounders for this
                                          Intent on jinxing me every year, i try to ignore it but ...

You're on thin fucking ice my pedigree chums, and I shall be under it when it breaks. Now, fuck off.

Comment

oh just spotted this, cheeky fucker lol

There's not even a choice this time

Post your picks as a table, following these simple steps.....

1. First the easy bit....
                                            Choose all the winners and work out your bets according to the rules of the competition.

Then, open your spreadsheet application - can be Excel or any other equivalent. Any idiot can get this done on a smartphone so no excuses.

So say I know I want to make the following bets

Race 1 Nagsnutnoel 50E Each Way
                                            Race 2 Askmebollix 100 Win
                                            Race 5 Satnavscat 25 Win

Open Excel (or whatever you're having yourself) and fill in your table per the below:

Fill in each column as per the below:

Race
                                            the letter 'R' followed by the number of the race on the racecard
                                            e.g. R1 = the first race on the card, R5 = the fifth race on the card etc

Horse
                                            The horse's name - spelt correctly as per the racecard. The system only recognises correct spellings.

Bet
                                            The amount you want to bet on your selection. If you want to bet each way, type that amount i.e. if you want 20 each way, type 20. The system will know.

Bet Type
                                            Either W (win) or EW (each way). Well, duh.

2. Copy the contents of your little table to this a new post on this thread

Wrap it in table tags (the magic button is the one highlighted inside the star), per the below:

Click 'submit reply'

3. Hey presto, you're done with a lovely shiny table like this:

Edit away up to the deadline of 1pm each day

Follow the above and make me a happy man. This competition actually takes quite a bit of work to run so taking two minutes out to create and post a table will save me a lot of time.

If you fuck up your entries, it's on you
                                            Her sky-ness
                                            © 5starpool

Comment

beautifully done if I do say so myself
                                              Last edited by Raoul Duke III; 14-03-17, 10:58.

Comment

yayy I did it , google excel
                                                Her sky-ness
                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Do we need the header row raoul? Mine ok above?

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                    Do we need the header row raoul? Mine ok above?
                                                    No.

Yes

Comment

Comment

Will probably change this tomorrow, if I've a chance, but to get something on the board:

Last edited by ionapaul; 14-03-17, 11:06.

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                          Will probably change this tomorrow, if I've a chance, but to get something on the board:
                                                          You have 50 EW bet twice in three races per that table.

Max bet is €100 per race.

Comment

1 on every horsey in every race
                                                            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                              ok, hope this has been formatted correctly
                                                              1pm tomorrow?

4. All bets for each day's racing must be nominated in this thread by 1pm on each day of racing. If you have not posted by then, you will be presumed to have placed no bets for that day. One post per entrant per day. You can edit your post up to 1pm as much as you like, any editing after 1pm will result in forfeit of 750 fantasy euro and your bets for that day being null and void.
                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Comment

Day 1 selections

Last edited by pokerhand; 14-03-17, 12:39.
                                                                  No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Comment

Last edited by elbows; 14-03-17, 11:23.
                                                                      His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Last edited by horatio1; 14-03-17, 00:12.

Comment

]

Comment

Last edited by Jibzzzz; 14-03-17, 12:08.

Comment

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Comment

...
                                                                                  "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Last edited by rounders123; 14-03-17, 09:09.

Comment

Comment

Cashed shipped too McDoug thanks

Comment

Comment

Pray for RD III
                                                                                            No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Have a monkey on a horse today. Very depressing to see it hasnt been nominated as anyone tip today

Dont know whether to be worried or not

Comment

1pm Good

1.01pm Bad

Comment

Comment

All cash received except:

Thechamp87
                                                                                                    Brady23

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                                                        If not edited in time, I am taking your first selection in R3, R6 and R7.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Last edited by Dice75; 14-03-17, 10:02.

Comment

500 placed

Comment

Last edited by The Situation; 14-03-17, 12:59.
                                                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Last edited by TheImprover; 14-03-17, 10:59.

Comment

Comment

This is the best time.

Comment

All cash received except:

Thechamp87
                                                                                                                          Brady23
                                                                                                                          Apologies - forgot about this and won't have time later in the week. Carry on and fair play for organising.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X