Cash - Shwdown ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cash - Shwdown ???

Few pints and cash rich i decide to have a gambol ....

1st hand, i'm offered the option to buy the button, which i duly accept.

limp limp limp limp limp no raise (i've Q2)

flop K high pairing my 2 <no bets>, turn K bringing 3 spades

MP bets 2 into 13odd pot, i decide it's a blocker bet by a F/D and raise to 12
    If called i plan to fold any bet on the river ...

River is a spade, i check MP checks behind and declares his trips, i muck !

MP asks to see my cards since the hand went to show down, dealer flips them without hesitation.

I cash out and go home...

Comments please....
    Last edited by DaKlowen; 13-03-10, 02:12.

Originally posted by DaKlowen View Post
    Few pints and cash rich i decide to have a gambol ....

1st hand, i'm offered the option to buy the button, which i duly accept.

limp limp limp limp limp no raise (i've Q2)

flop K high pairing my 2 <no bets>, turn K bringing 3 spades

MP bets 2 into 13odd pot, i decide it's a blocker bet by a F/D and raise to 12
    If called i plan to fold any bet on the river ...

River is a spade, i check MP checks behind and declares his trips, i muck !

MP asks to see my cards since the hand went to show down, dealer flips them without hesitation.

I cash out and go home...

Comments please....
    WTF, what happened.
    13 POT????how is not 12 or 14 if its 1 2 did the small blind fold with either 5 or 6 limpers????
    the hero/villian bets 2 everyone dies and u pot it?????????thinking your 2 is good.wp
    u had to show and left to stop everyone laughing at your cards and your call.

Q2 shame on u.
    i dont understand what happened u had sht and he hit a flush/trips and u went home???ok
    unlucky Q 2 is the nuts.
    What a military policeman (mp) asked to see your cards. Where u mia( missing in action)
    WTF u lost 12-15euro and u post this.
    OK .OK.OK

oh sorry i see this is in the rules forum.
    OK my slant on the rules,The rules state u are a whinger(cryba) who lost fuck all and should therefore be beaten with a big stick with barbwire till u give over your atm/creditcard number.

i am open to correction,maybe thats not the rules.ie big stick beaten

Lesson learned,dont play live cash drunk only play poker online whilst drunk,that way when u lose/make a total tit of yourself u havnt got far to fall to your bed (no time to think about what a total moron u were thinking u were great at poker pissed in the taxi home)
    Last edited by peteypop; 13-03-10, 05:23.

Comment

I thought the must show rule was only in tournaments to avoid collusion?

Comment

IF he wants to see he can see, bit of a prick thing to ask but he's entitled to see them. AFAIK anybody who was in the hand can ask to see your cards if it went to showdown.

Comment

Originally posted by DaKlowen View Post
          I thought the must show rule was only in tournaments to avoid collusion?
          TDA Rules : Showdown section point 5.

5. Any player who has been dealt in may request to see any hand that has been called, even if the
          opponent's hand or the winning hand has been mucked. However, this is a privilege that may be
          revoked if abused. If a player other than the pot winner asks to see a hand that has been folded,
          that hand is dead. If the winning player asks to see a losing player's hand, both hands are live,
          and the best hand wins.

As far as i know there is 1 set of rules for both tournament and cash games alike.

Comment

the only advice i can offer you is this

NEVER EVER PLAY POKER WHILE DRUNK

ok?

whinging and whining are not very becoming attributes either

incidently, the word is GAMBLE, not GAMBOL

unless you are Italian, GAMBOLI who likes puppets

Kamal

Comment

Whilst the BBV thread is flying I think it is also very important to get the rest of the forum running as well as Boards used to run.

This section is for rules & rulings & the OP posted what happened in a particular hand & was asking opinions on the ruling.

The replies from Peteypop & Kamal Al Jabar are anything but helpful. The OP did not ask for advice on his play, if he should play when drunk nor did he ask to be criticised for his play.

Peteypop & Kamal Al Jabar you are both being pricks here & this type of posting will prevent others from posting in this section if all they are going to get is abused.

If you have nothing constructive to add stfu

Comment

Thanks for that Kakak

I was drunk myself when i wrote that last post

tbh, he played a hand while under the unfluence that he wouldnt otherwise have played while sober

personally i dont play drunk, last time i did that i lost my proverbial bxxxxxxxx

will try to "keep on topic"

Kamal

Comment

Originally posted by kakak1 View Post
                  Whilst the BBV thread is flying I think it is also very important to get the rest of the forum running as well as Boards used to run.

This section is for rules & rulings & the OP posted what happened in a particular hand & was asking opinions on the ruling.

The replies from Peteypop & Kamal Al Jabar are anything but helpful. The OP did not ask for advice on his play, if he should play when drunk nor did he ask to be criticised for his play.

Peteypop & Kamal Al Jabar you are both being pricks here & this type of posting will prevent others from posting in this section if all they are going to get is abused.

If you have nothing constructive to add stfu
                  point taken,apoligises

Comment

Working...
                  X