Irish Poker Boards
Register Arcade FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Irish Poker Boards > Poker > Live Tournaments and Events
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-19, 14:58   #1
D4 Events
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 718
Winamax Poker Open 6 Max 23rd-29th September 2019

The French fishies are coming!!!!


Winamax Poker Open returns to CityWest Dublin for it's 10th edition of this hugely popular 6 max festival.

Full schedule and details can be found here: www.winamax.fr/en/schedule

I will also say again that this is the softest tournament field you will ever find and if you can hold 2 cards you would be crazy to miss the value at this festival.
__________________


Winamax Poker Open 23rd to 29th September 2019

Dublin Poker Festival 13th to 23rd February 2020
D4 Events is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-19, 10:15   #2
noname1255
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 244
can irish players play on winamax these days?
so is there online sats?
not to nitpick but is there a mistake with that link it says the highroller is 225 is that meant to be a sat ?
noname1255 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-19, 17:09   #3
D4 Events
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 718
Quote:
Originally Posted by noname1255 View Post
can irish players play on winamax these days?
so is there online sats?
not to nitpick but is there a mistake with that link it says the highroller is 225 is that meant to be a sat ?
No Irish on Winamax i'm afraid, however there will be plenty of live satellites at CityWest.

The HighRoller works as follows

Day 0A - 20,000 Chips - €225 entry - When the average stack reaches 100,000 play is stopped and the remaining players bag up and return to play their stack on HighRoller Day 1 (€1,000 entry 100,000 starting stack)

Day 0B - 10,000 Chips - €115 entry - When the average stack reaches 100,000 play is stopped and the remaining players bag up and return to play their stack on HighRoller Day 1 (€1,000 entry 100,000 starting stack)

Day 0C - 20,000 Chips - €225 entry - When the average stack reaches 100,000 play is stopped and the remaining players bag up and return to play their stack on HighRoller Day 1 (€1,000 entry 100,000 starting stack)

Day 0D - 10,000 Chips - €115 entry - When the average stack reaches 100,000 play is stopped and the remaining players bag up and return to play their stack on HighRoller Day 1 (€1,000 entry 100,000 starting stack)

It is basically a cheap way to get into the HighRoller.
__________________


Winamax Poker Open 23rd to 29th September 2019

Dublin Poker Festival 13th to 23rd February 2020
D4 Events is offline   Reply With Quote
3 Thanks From:
Old 13-08-19, 17:32   #4
Lplate
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 562
Quote:
Originally Posted by D4 Events View Post
No Irish on Winamax i'm afraid, however there will be plenty of live satellites at CityWest.

The HighRoller works as follows

Day 0A - 20,000 Chips - €225 entry - When the average stack reaches 100,000 play is stopped and the remaining players bag up and return to play their stack on HighRoller Day 1 (€1,000 entry 100,000 starting stack)

Day 0B - 10,000 Chips - €115 entry - When the average stack reaches 100,000 play is stopped and the remaining players bag up and return to play their stack on HighRoller Day 1 (€1,000 entry 100,000 starting stack)

Day 0C - 20,000 Chips - €225 entry - When the average stack reaches 100,000 play is stopped and the remaining players bag up and return to play their stack on HighRoller Day 1 (€1,000 entry 100,000 starting stack)

Day 0D - 10,000 Chips - €115 entry - When the average stack reaches 100,000 play is stopped and the remaining players bag up and return to play their stack on HighRoller Day 1 (€1,000 entry 100,000 starting stack)

It is basically a cheap way to get into the HighRoller.
Interesting idea Brian. I like it. Great to see a bit of outside the box thinking.
Lplate is offline   Reply With Quote
3 Thanks From:
Old 13-08-19, 17:58   #5
Dice75
Bringing the Mac
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 11,707
Cant remember but is the ME a re-entry tournament?

Always amazed how few Irish play this every year. Anytime i've played a game in the last couple of years players moan about the lack of decent sized games these days in Ireland and yet this is one of the few where you can pick up €100k for a weekends work. I mean it should be closer to 60/40 istead of the yearly 90/10 in favour of French numbers. Last year was the first FT where the Irish outnumbered so maybe people are realising...

https://www.winamax.fr/en/past-winners.html
Dice75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks From:
Old 13-08-19, 18:48   #6
Cmondown
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 35
hi, what's the structure like for this please?

15 20:00 Sat Hit & Run to WPO Main Event (15 tickets) €100
Cmondown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-19, 18:57   #7
ViperEyeIRL
Ireland's number 1
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 571
Quote:
Originally Posted by D4 Events View Post
No Irish on Winamax i'm afraid, however there will be plenty of live satellites at CityWest.

The HighRoller works as follows

Day 0A - 20,000 Chips - €225 entry - When the average stack reaches 100,000 play is stopped and the remaining players bag up and return to play their stack on HighRoller Day 1 (€1,000 entry 100,000 starting stack)

Day 0B - 10,000 Chips - €115 entry - When the average stack reaches 100,000 play is stopped and the remaining players bag up and return to play their stack on HighRoller Day 1 (€1,000 entry 100,000 starting stack)

Day 0C - 20,000 Chips - €225 entry - When the average stack reaches 100,000 play is stopped and the remaining players bag up and return to play their stack on HighRoller Day 1 (€1,000 entry 100,000 starting stack)

Day 0D - 10,000 Chips - €115 entry - When the average stack reaches 100,000 play is stopped and the remaining players bag up and return to play their stack on HighRoller Day 1 (€1,000 entry 100,000 starting stack)

It is basically a cheap way to get into the HighRoller.
what is the first blind level for day 1 of the HR?
__________________
"Poker isn’t about default strategies, it’s about exploiting your opponent's bad tendencies"
ViperEyeIRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-19, 07:39   #8
eoghan104
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,959
How do the PKO tourneys work live?
eoghan104 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-19, 17:15   #9
conorm89
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by D4 Events View Post
No Irish on Winamax i'm afraid, however there will be plenty of live satellites at CityWest.

The HighRoller works as follows

Day 0A - 20,000 Chips - €225 entry - When the average stack reaches 100,000 play is stopped and the remaining players bag up and return to play their stack on HighRoller Day 1 (€1,000 entry 100,000 starting stack)

Day 0B - 10,000 Chips - €115 entry - When the average stack reaches 100,000 play is stopped and the remaining players bag up and return to play their stack on HighRoller Day 1 (€1,000 entry 100,000 starting stack)

Day 0C - 20,000 Chips - €225 entry - When the average stack reaches 100,000 play is stopped and the remaining players bag up and return to play their stack on HighRoller Day 1 (€1,000 entry 100,000 starting stack)

Day 0D - 10,000 Chips - €115 entry - When the average stack reaches 100,000 play is stopped and the remaining players bag up and return to play their stack on HighRoller Day 1 (€1,000 entry 100,000 starting stack)

It is basically a cheap way to get into the HighRoller.
Fantastic idea!
conorm89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks From:
Old 20-08-19, 18:34   #10
newbie2
Member
 
newbie2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,999
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperEyeIRL View Post
what is the first blind level for day 1 of the HR?
This please?

In fact link to all structures?

Cheers
__________________
newbie2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks From:
Old 23-08-19, 17:03   #11
jkmaster
Member
 
jkmaster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 1
What you mean, irish players cant register????
jkmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-19, 20:37   #12
Irisheman
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,097
What’s your estimate for finish time of the Day 1C turbo for the main event?

Also estimate of % of field making day 2 through day 1s?

Thanks
Irisheman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-19, 09:21   #13
D4 Events
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 718
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperEyeIRL View Post
what is the first blind level for day 1 of the HR?
200/500/500
__________________


Winamax Poker Open 23rd to 29th September 2019

Dublin Poker Festival 13th to 23rd February 2020
D4 Events is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-19, 09:22   #14
D4 Events
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 718
Quote:
Originally Posted by eoghan104 View Post
How do the PKO tourneys work live?
Same as online - We use Cash Chips for Bounties
__________________


Winamax Poker Open 23rd to 29th September 2019

Dublin Poker Festival 13th to 23rd February 2020
D4 Events is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-19, 09:25   #15
D4 Events
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 718
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkmaster View Post
What you mean, irish players cant register????
Winamax cannot accept players from Ireland online - so you would be unable to play the online satellites.

For the live events in CityWest of course you will be able to register and play.
__________________


Winamax Poker Open 23rd to 29th September 2019

Dublin Poker Festival 13th to 23rd February 2020
D4 Events is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-19, 09:26   #16
D4 Events
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 718
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irisheman View Post
What’s your estimate for finish time of the Day 1C turbo for the main event?

Also estimate of % of field making day 2 through day 1s?

Thanks
Approximately 1.30am - usually 25/20% of the field qualify to Day 2.
__________________


Winamax Poker Open 23rd to 29th September 2019

Dublin Poker Festival 13th to 23rd February 2020
D4 Events is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks From:
Old 26-08-19, 09:27   #17
D4 Events
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 718
Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie2 View Post
This please?

In fact link to all structures?

Cheers
I will get these up shortly
__________________


Winamax Poker Open 23rd to 29th September 2019

Dublin Poker Festival 13th to 23rd February 2020
D4 Events is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks From:
Old 02-09-19, 16:31   #18
newbie2
Member
 
newbie2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,999
High Roller info

Some information I was able to extrapolate from the winimax french site. I don't speak french so I could be totally wrong.

Day 0A, 0C & 0D

Buy in - €200+€25
Stack - 20000
Blind levels - 20 minutes
Starting level 50/100/100
Re-entry levels - 12
RE-entries - unlimited
Break every 6 levels
Play stops with 20% of players remaining


Day 0B & 0E

Buy in - €100+€15
Stack - 10000
Blind levels - 12 minutes
Starting level 50/100/100
Re-entry levels - 10
RE-entries - 1
Break every 10 levels
Play stops with 10% of players remaining


Day 1
Buy in - €900+€100
Stack - 100000
Blind levels - 30 minutes
Starting level 200/500/500
Re-entry levels - 14
RE-entries - unlimited
Break every 4 levels
Play stops at level 20


Kinda disappointed that the 'satellites' are turbo, might help me make a decision about playing.
__________________
newbie2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-19, 16:39   #19
D4 Events
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 718
Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie2 View Post
Some information I was able to extrapolate from the winimax french site. I don't speak french so I could be totally wrong.

Day 0A, 0C & 0D

Buy in - €200+€25
Stack - 20000
Blind levels - 20 minutes
Starting level 50/100/100
Re-entry levels - 12
RE-entries - unlimited
Break every 6 levels
Play stops with 20% of players remaining


Day 0B & 0E

Buy in - €100+€15
Stack - 10000
Blind levels - 12 minutes
Starting level 50/100/100
Re-entry levels - 10
RE-entries - 1
Break every 10 levels
Play stops with 10% of players remaining


Day 1
Buy in - €900+€100
Stack - 100000
Blind levels - 30 minutes
Starting level 200/500/500
Re-entry levels - 14
RE-entries - unlimited
Break every 4 levels
Play stops at level 20


Kinda disappointed that the 'satellites' are turbo, might help me make a decision about playing.

Here is the english link https://www.winamax.fr/en/schedule
__________________


Winamax Poker Open 23rd to 29th September 2019

Dublin Poker Festival 13th to 23rd February 2020
D4 Events is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-19, 17:15   #20
Fergrberger
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 1
The day 0’s to the high roller - am I right in saying that you bring whatever stack you finish that day with into the day 1, so you can start day 1 with > or < 100k
Fergrberger is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  Irish Poker Boards > Poker > Live Tournaments and Events

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 02:36.