This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Caf View Post
    Looking for up to €500 on Stars. I have Boyles. PM me if you can help please and thanks.
    Bump.

Comment

Originally posted by Fiend View Post
      Sent 45 FT $ as agreed last Tuesday.
      Nothing received on Stars yet!
      Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
      I just want to reiterate the below extract from Kev's OP

I'm just highlighted this after the recent transfer between Creasy/Fiend which seems to have faltered. Fiend did not come crying or start a new thread so i'm not commenting on that. Creasy only has 27 posts, so i wouldn't be jumping through hoops to deal with someone that has so few posts tbh. I've sent him a PM so let's hope there's nothing sinister and the transfer can be completed asap

Did that get sorted?

Comment

Did that get sorted?
        He offered to sort me with my $66 last night, not sure if hes been on to discuss this one though.

Comment

Originally posted by Hegzy View Post
          He offered to sort me with my $66 last night, not sure if hes been on to discuss this one though.
          No doubt he is just a thief. He offered to sort me out with $400. Obv I said from off the bat that he would be shipping first and conveniently his Boyles a/c turned out to be in $(are Boyles accounts in $ or was he making that up?). I forgot that he had that dealing with Fiend but it sounded suspect anyway so I checked his 27 posts to see the majority are him begging for money or the like. He posted his SN on PPP before and I checked his stats, mainly micro games played so why would he have $400 online? Obv he wouldn't.

Should be banned imo. While all dealings here are at our own risk, there are plenty of people who won't realise that someone could be out to con them and he could easily do it again.
          Last edited by Caf; 09-05-11, 13:40.

Comment

Need $400 on stars for the same on full tilt. Will ship first.

And yeah Caf seemed weird, i havn't seen him post much so i was abit wary and then when i seen that just thought i'd say it, don't like to get involved in these things, but reading them with the popcorn is the nuts

Comment

Yeah, I'm not mad about getting involved in this shit either, tends to be more hassle than it's worth, but alas I don't want anyone else shipping him money and getting caught.

Comment

Originally posted by Hegzy View Post
                Need $400, or anything up to it, on stars for the same on full tilt. Will ship first.
                Bump de bump.

Comment

(are Boyles accounts in $ or was he making that up?).
                  You can open accounts with us in USD

Comment

can anyone send me $300 on stars for the same on FT please? I'll ship first

Comment

Can anyone sort me out with $200 on Stars for the equivalent on Boyles please, will ship 1st, tyty

Comment

106 on full till i need rid with. Il take 100 on pp or stars.
                        Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Looking for €50 on stars, can trade for PPP or Boyles. Looking for it before 3pm Saturday.

Comment

Looking for up to $150 on Stars for my $150 on Full Tilt. Will offer 5% interest seen as demand is high for Stars $ and less for Full Tilt $

Comment

need €25 on irish eyes for whatever the dollars is on fulltilt..will ship first obv.

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Breifne View Post
                                Looking for €50 on stars, can trade for PPP or Boyles. Looking for it before 3pm Saturday.
                                can do this for u if u want let me know

Comment

Did that get sorted?
                                  No it didnt. Can we ban this scumbag? Didnt think he'd be dumb enough to try again. Anyway looking to swap my $50 Full Tilt for your $50 stars.
                                  Carl Sagan - Pale Blue Dot

Comment

looking for €50 on boyles for my stars if anyone can help

edit . sorted cheers danny
                                    Last edited by Donk Magnet; 19-05-11, 14:24.

Comment

Originally posted by Donk Magnet View Post
                                      looking for €50 on boyles for my stars if anyone can help
                                      PM sent.
                                      We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

No it didnt. Can we ban this scumbag? Didnt think he'd be dumb enough to try again. Anyway looking to swap my $50 Full Tilt for your $50 stars.
                                        I dunno how things work re banning people around here but he def should be imo. You might want to post what happened here(to let more people know so it doesn't happen again):

Forum for offering stakes to people, or for selling a % of yourself for an event.

Comment

Can anyone do €30 on Boyles for my $50 on Stars? I'll go 1st etc.

Comment

Originally posted by iSnow View Post
                                            Can anyone do €30 on Boyles for my $50 on Stars? I'll go 1st etc.
                                            No bother, ship to Flishie on stars. PM me your SN and email address for boyles shippage.

Comment

No bother, ship to Flishie on stars. PM me your SN and email address for boyles shippage.
                                              Done and done. Thx again.

Comment

Looking for $110 on Full Tilt for $110 on Powers please.
                                                Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                  Looking for $110 on Full Tilt for $110 on Powers please.
                                                  how does $67 on FT sound?
                                                  Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Yeah its a start, pm sent.

Anyone that can do the rest, have $114 on Powers that im looking to swap for FT.
                                                    None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

i have @60 on ftp that i can swap ... i'll do a check now and pm details
                                                      pm sent its 63 dollars
                                                      Last edited by islander32; 20-05-11, 16:52.

Comment

Ive $47 left on Powers if you wanna do that?

Comment

Can anyone do 1k-5k on moneybookers for full tilt? I'll pay 5% vig.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                            Ive $47 left on Powers if you wanna do that?
                                                            nice 1 starvin ... i think we're done and dusted .... pleasure doin buziness

Comment

Looking for $400 on FTP for my €300 Boyles. PM me if you can sort me out please and thanks. Need it before 6pm tomorrow.

Comment

Looking for $400 on FTP for my €300 Boyles. PM me if you can sort me out please and thanks. Need it before 6pm tomorrow.
                                                                Bump.

Comment

Looking for $75 on Stars for my $75 on FTP. will ship first. cheers

^^^ CAF I can give u money on FTP if u have money on Stars?

Comment

& I can give cash on stars if caf wants to give me money on boyles to complete the circle

Comment

Cool lads, ty. Who's details do I need? I'm confused and hungover!

I'm Flishie on Stars and FTP.

Comment

Cool lads, ty. Who's details do I need? I'm confused and hungover!

I'm Flishie on Stars and FTP.
                                                                        pm your boyles details,

I'll ship $75 on stars now so willo can ship on ftp lol what a cluster fuck

Comment

Originally posted by Donkathon View Post
                                                                          pm your boyles details,

I'll ship $75 on stars now so willo can ship on ftp lol what a cluster fuck
                                                                          So I'll be shipping back to you on Boyles? I'll need your Boyles details and not the other way around? And I'll need JWillo's Stars details? Ow, my head hurts!

Comment

$75.03 shipped to Flishie (works out as €53 on stars to keep it even think you account on boyles is € iirc)

pm on route with my boyles details I got confused above

EDIT: sent & received
                                                                            Last edited by Donkathon; 22-05-11, 13:53.

Comment

Im 'chipspin_09' on stars, im going to sent 75 to flishie now so on FTP??
                                                                              lol

Comment

PM sent
                                                                                Carl Sagan - Pale Blue Dot

Comment

sent 75 to flishie on FTP there, am I waiting on 75 from donkathon now on stars?

Comment

PM sent
                                                                                    Pm sent.

Originally posted by JWillo1 View Post
                                                                                    sent 75 to flishie on FTP there, am I waiting on 75 from donkathon now on stars?
                                                                                    I've sent the $75 to you, should be there in the next 10 mins.

Comment

I seriously lol with this, funny really juggling 3 account

Me (stars) > Caf, Caf > Me (Boyles), Jwillo1 > Caf (FTP), Caf > Jwillo1 (stars)

Comment

LOL i got 75 from caf just there, dunno whats going on, time to pot now, gogogo

Comment

Just need $180 more on FTP if anyone can sort me out, ty.
                                                                                          Last edited by Caf; 22-05-11, 16:31.

Comment

Originally posted by Donkathon View Post
                                                                                            I seriously lol with this, funny really juggling 3 account

Me (stars) > Caf, Caf > Me (Boyles), Jwillo1 > Caf (FTP), Caf > Jwillo1 (stars)

Originally posted by JWillo1 View Post
                                                                                            LOL i got 75 from caf just there, dunno whats going on, time to pot now, gogogo
                                                                                            Stressful times.

Comment

looking for a small transfer here.

I'll send you $14.20 on Paddy Power for your €10 on Irish Eyes

I'll send first.. Need it for 8pm

Thanks!

Comment

Need $ on stars for my boyles €

Comment

Looking for a monkey on Boyles for a monkey on Stars.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                                                                                                    So what's a monkey? PM en route.

Comment

Lookin for up to $25 on stars for my $25 full tilt

I will ship first

Comment

bump can anyone help me out plz :/

Comment

Anyone able to ship me $13 on PPP. Can ship back on Boyles, Stars or FTP. Need it before 10pm so I can get the add-on in the Fitz EOM sat.
                                                                                                          Last edited by Caf; 24-05-11, 20:59.

Comment

Anyone able to Ship me 50$ on stars and i will ship back on Thursday, waiting on my new Credit card to reach me. Wanna spin some 180 mans cos i'm gonna be up all night.
                                                                                                            Last edited by Guest; 25-05-11, 00:33.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                                                                                                              still need this?

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                                                Anyone able to Ship me 50$ on stars and i will ship back on Thursday, waiting on my new Credit card to reach me. Wanna spin some 180 mans cos i'm gonna be up all night.
                                                                                                                Anyone able to do this tonight,?gonna be awake till about 7 if last night is anything to go by, sleep fkd at the moment.
                                                                                                                Will ship back tomorrow afternoon (thursday)

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny View Post
                                                                                                                  Need $ on stars for my boyles €
                                                                                                                  I still need this, anywhere between €100-400

Comment

Hey Need a reputable poster to Buy my Stars $$ in exchange for transeferring to my AIB account from your AIB account or to my NIB account from your NIB account.
                                                                                                                    I go first obv and will include a 5% vig for your troubles.
                                                                                                                    Looking from betwwen E400-E1000 and will obviously only do this with highly reputable posters.
                                                                                                                    Help make my weekend a memorable one!

Comment

Hey Need a reputable poster to Buy my Stars $$ in exchange for transeferring to my AIB account from your AIB account or to my NIB account from your NIB account.
                                                                                                                      Looking from betwwen E400-E1000 and will obviously only do this with highly reputable posters.
                                                                                                                      Anyone? even 2 or 300 would be done, i go first, 10% vig, need to get the liferoll topped up for the weekend.

Comment

Still looking for this? Can do €1k, either bank

Edit: Just saw your 2nd message, will PM

Comment

cancel
                                                                                                                          Last edited by mdoug; 28-05-11, 11:19.
                                                                                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X