Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

beer time...text me

Comment

So this is a panic attack

Comment

Bring money

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
          Bring money
          Look on the bright side. A fair few toilet seats broken tonight.

Comment

Bring money
            u ok hun? xox
            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Least it was an Irish player. Every cloud.

Comment

Congrats Liverpool you may start resting players now for next season

Comment

Good God . . as they say...paint rhe door..fml

Comment

Arooooooo. Cmon you wolves. Need atleti to beat liverpool in champions league so they can concentrate on winning me money in the PL

Comment

Goodnight lads

Comment

#prayfordice

Comment

It's like one of those fill in the gaps stories for toddlers.

Mr Dice went to the pub to meet his friend.
                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                Arooooooo. Cmon you wolves. Need atleti to beat liverpool in champions league so they can concentrate on winning me money in the PL
                                Plenty paying out already

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post
                                    Plenty paying out already
                                    Yeah I backed them to win by 20 points or more though so dont think I'd be lucky enough to be paid on that yet

Comment

Comment

Where's the cash game in Dublin right now?

Comment

Nothing for a few hours in the jackpot/Colossus I was told.

Comment

Nothing happening these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                              Nothing happening these days.
                                              One table in the 4 Kings atm,
                                              D1 will kick off around 10pm.

Comment

Where's the cash game in Dublin right now?
                                                Originally posted by DeeBrown View Post
                                                One table in the 4 Kings atm,
                                                D1 will kick off around 10pm.
                                                Thanks.

Need town though. I'll have a look at D1 shortly. Jesus there really is nothing though.

Comment

A game of poker. In dublin. On a saturday night. Is there nowhere?

Comment

Did you try Emporium? Think they get one table on gaming floor going on Saturdays about now?

Comment

Did you try Emporium? Think they get one table on gaming floor going on Saturdays about now?
                                                      On way

Comment

While people are actually asking where to play poker. This is a pretty interesting, cool and quite novel idea for poker content. Last hand from around 17.30 is very good.

Watch the #1 moment of the top 10 moments from the first season (originally filmed in 2017) of POKER OUT LOUD!See All Of the Poker Out Loud Seasons at tv.sol...

Opr

Comment

Anyone been to the Florida keys lately ? Driving down in morning spent a couple of days zooming around the Everglades reminded me of the bog only wetter.

Comment

My favourite episode of Alexei Sayle's Imaginary Sandwich Bar. Though the lazy cunts at the BBC have managed to put it up with about 2 minutes missing at the end.

Edit: The missing bit is here, and is only about 30 seconds but is kind of a punch line

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                                            Last edited by ComradeCollie; 29-12-19, 11:46.
                                                            Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

On way
                                                              Did you get in anywhere?

Comment

While Apollo placed the first steps on the Moon, Artemis opens the door for humanity to sustainably work and live on another world for the first time. Using ...

Comment

Did you get in anywhere?
                                                                  Sporting. One and eventually two tables going. On the gaming floor.

Comment

Well that’s pretty damn cool. Nov 2020.

Space travel is incredible when you think about it.
                                                                    This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                    All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                    The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

When I read this last night it was genuinely news to me.

In a flu shit heap since Stephens day so every day is slowly painfully bleeding into the next.

Poxiest xmas.
                                                                      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Laya heath care can one do rehab for free
                                                                        *asking for a friend
                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Drinking from 7pm to 1 am . 3 pints of water in between. Zero hangover . Bought some fast food . One chip eaten then left it . Roadhouse Blues were excellent as always . Go see them .
                                                                          The ol Mr Mojo Rising being an anagram for Jim Morrison blew my friends head. After all these years a doors fan who didn't know this.

Comment

Sporting. One and eventually two tables going. On the gaming floor.
                                                                            Anyone know if this is because it was a Saturday over Christmas or if they regularly get a game? Much on the table?

Comment

...Celtic vs Rangers on now...I would love to find a lip reader that could say exactly what scott brown said in the pre match team huddle... Lots of pointing, presumably at the rangers fans for booing during minutes applause, also at least 2 "wankers", and a couple of "fucking" as well...

Comment

...

Comment

4 cash tables going for Liams game in Carlow last night. One mega deep with close to 10k on the table in a 1/2 holdem game. I'd recommend anyone to play the games dow there. Fantastically well run, just over an hour from Dublin and great cash action.

Comment

You read it perfectly Liam.

Amazing atmosphere.

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                                      Laya heath care can one do rehab for free
                                                                                      .
                                                                                      *asking for a friend
                                                                                      Depends on the plan but most plans will cover some of it anyways.
                                                                                      Should be detailed in the person's member area on laya portal
                                                                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by thechamp87 View Post
                                                                                        Anyone know if this is because it was a Saturday over Christmas or if they regularly get a game? Much on the table?
                                                                                        1 table every Saturday.

Comment

Heading to a mates house later for a fairly boozey afternoon/evening so popped out to the shop earlier to buy some beer and some treats. Got to the till at 12:23 and the poor 17 year old lad behind the till was fairly morto telling me he couldn't sell me the beer for another 7 minutes.

Felt like a right dipso telling him to put the beer behind the till while I put the other stuff in the car and cone back in 7 minutes times.

Our licensing laws really are archaic.

Comment

Some game. Deffo be a sending off.

Jammy Celtic so far .

Comment

Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post
                                                                                              Some game. Deffo be a sending off.

Jammy Celtic so far .
                                                                                              ...In premier league offside with your armpit, in this goal scored with hand allowed , love it!!...

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                                                                                  ...In premier league offside with your armpit, in this goal scored with hand allowed , love it!!...
                                                                                                  Chris Boyd is a hardnosed huns man. He was ooosing bitterness at half time . Here's hoping for a redic controversial Celtic goal

Comment

Scenes lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                      When I read this last night it was genuinely news to me.

In a flu shit heap since Stephens day so every day is slowly painfully bleeding into the next.

Poxiest xmas.
                                                                                                      Had it since the 23rd. Spent 14hrs in bed for the past week nearly. Bolloxed. Only had the one helping of Xmas dinner

Down to just a cough now though so nearly functional
                                                                                                      Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                        Reasonably happy with the feedly selection of various subscriptions and free blogs. Trying to purposefully keep politics out of it as find that stuff quite pointless. Science as its too overwhelming (never read a single full magazine of BBC Science Focus that subscribed to for 2019).

Is there maybe a low frequency blog thats worth adding full of interesting ideas? Maybe something entirely out of left-field. Like a current fivethirtyeight before he went a bit dodge. Or interesting perspectives on stuff they are doing in Asia maybe.
                                                                                                        Tylercown's blog has interesting ideas but his posting frequency is far too high.

Curated newsletters would be nice. Something where respective experts link to the most interesting ideas in their field from that particular week.

Comment

Three applications to French business schools submitted. Lets see if there are any nibbles. Applied only at full prof level and might be viewed as perhaps applying a year too soon for two of the top institutes, but should at least walk into one with a red carpet rolled out. But you never know until they choose to bite or not.
                                                                                                          Are you applying to the top 10, hec, essec, etc or to next tier down?

Comment

...

Comment

Reasonably happy with the feedly selection of various subscriptions and free blogs. Trying to purposefully keep politics out of it as find that stuff quite pointless. Science as its too overwhelming (never read a single full magazine of BBC Science Focus that subscribed to for 2019).

Is there maybe a low frequency blog thats worth adding full of interesting ideas? Maybe something entirely out of left-field. Like a current fivethirtyeight before he went a bit dodge. Or interesting perspectives on stuff they are doing in Asia maybe.

Farnam street is quite good not too high frequency and he gets good podcast guests too if you're interested: https://fs.blog/

Also I recieved this just today from FA, it may fit the bill: https://link.foreignaffairs.com/view....24kr/5ef977dc

Comment

'Flick a page briefly if you will' crossword clue in the rte guide anyone?

*3 letters
                                                                                                                Last edited by Keane; 30-12-19, 11:46.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                                  Help if you told us how many letters (4,1,6 or whatever). And anything you have already.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                                    Riffle
                                                                                                                    Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                                      New Years Resolutions:
                                                                                                                      1. Cyclo-commute >80% of the time I'm in the Irish office.
                                                                                                                      2. Cook two new dishes p.m.
                                                                                                                      3. Go see more theatre than last year
                                                                                                                      4. Learn how to join up all my French words into actual sentences.
                                                                                                                      5. Buy and sell a gaff.
                                                                                                                      6. Moar uplift.
                                                                                                                      Yes
                                                                                                                      No (crappy old kitchen in new gaff my excuse )
                                                                                                                      Yes (highlight was Macbeth by the National Theatre)
                                                                                                                      lol, no
                                                                                                                      Yes
                                                                                                                      Not formal but hopefully financial
                                                                                                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X