Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elbows View Post
    Matsuyama/Schniederjans EW double sweat tomorrow
    What did Schniederjan do in the playoff??

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
      I've opened a SkyBet account on the back of their offer. It's super in Fairness.

Big E/W on Phil and Hideki.
      Small E/W pokes on Kuchar and Casey.
      Cheers to Nic on the heads up on SkyBet. I would have seen the offer but doubt i would have went near it without someone vouching for it in here.

Hideki held that 5 footer on the last for 2/3 of a place which was great for me. Couple of mates took the better odds / 6 places in Laddies and were left with their dick in their hands
      Casey was clean as a whistle. Good on him .

I can see Casey having a strong year from here. And we can look forward to hearing about not taking up his Euro Tour membership and opting out of the Ryder cup a solid 10 times a week.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooch View Post
        What did Schniederjan do in the playoff??
        He took an 8. Pretty sick as thought he had won. Had him ew single too.
        His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
          Fucking Berger(he's a debutant right?), so we got 2nd?
          no, u were 3rd, my debutant horse Aphibarnrat was 2nd

(i also had speith outright --2nd and large on rose e/w at 25s 8 places....9th after bogeys on 17 and 18 grrr)

Comment

Timing was spot on, backed Willet @ 3/1 just before Spieth put his tee shot in the water, had a sizable e/w on Day, he bogeys the last to miss out on top 8

Comment

Originally posted by TheImprover View Post
              I Love Aftertiming
              FYP

Comment

Timing was spot on, backed Willet @ 3/1 just before Spieth put his tee shot in the water, had a sizable e/w on Day, he bogeys the last to miss out on top 8
                Cut it out ffs

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                  Jordan Spieth is 10/1 to win the Masters.

Re-read this post in 12 months time.
                  Jordan Spieth is 8/1 to win next years Masters.

Re-read this post in 24 months or whatever.

The Cunt.

Comment

Jesus yer cranky fkrs here

Comment

Harbour town this week and one of my favourite tourneys. Have had plenty of success here too. Chris Kirk stands out for me. He has steadily improved in 2016 despite missing the cut at the masters where he looked to not handle the greens in the windy conditions despite being a good wind player generally having won the McGladrey Classic and finished 2nd in the Sony a few years ago. Has won every year on tour and this type of track is a similar test to both mentioned above. Generally a good scrambler which is key around here. His stats were off a bit last year as he was injured for a while but still won the crown plaza at Colonial holding off Speith and Colonial is another course with small greens. 80/1 seems more than fair to me.

Also like Ben Evans in Valderama who at 200/1 was decent (175/1 now but still worth a small ew) He has played well this year without setting he world on fire but the tight fairways and small greens should suit him and if the putter warms up even a little he might squeak a place.
                      Last edited by elbows; 11-04-16, 20:14.
                      His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Harbour town this week and one of my favourite tourneys. Have had plenty of success here too. Chris Kirk stands out for me. He has steadily improved in 2016 despite missing the cut at the masters where he looked to not handle the greens in the windy conditions despite being a good wind player generally having won the McGladrey Classic and finished 2nd in the Sony a few years ago. Has won every year on tour and this type of track is a similar test to both mentioned above. Generally a good scrambler which is key around here. His stats were off a bit last year as he was injured for a while but still won the crown plaza at Colonial holding off Speith and Colonial is another course with small greens. 80/1 seems more than fair to me.

Also like Ben Evans in Valderama who at 200/1 was decent (175/1 now but still worth a small ew) He has played well this year without setting he world on fire but the tight fairways and small greens should suit him and if the putter warms up even a little he might squeak a place.
                        Worth mentioning PP paying 7 places on RBC also.

On both the above for small Ew and also on Casey in RBC @ 18/1 and Caberra Bello in Spain @14/1.

Comment

Lucas Glover for the ridiculous outsider @ 200/1. Luke Donald and Graeme McDowell for the unlikely outside shoot and Kevin Kisner decent chance bet. Lay of the day is Jason Day, I'll be all aboard that too.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                            Lucas Glover for the ridiculous outsider @ 200/1. Luke Donald and Graeme McDowell for the unlikely outside shoot and Kevin Kisner decent chance bet. Lay of the day is Jason Day, I'll be all aboard that too.
                            Backed Glover also and for FRL. He led a tourney recently before collapsing. His scrambling stats are quite decent considering how bad a short putter he is.has form on tough courses too. Thought lingmerth might be worth a small bet too.

Comment

Hoffman and Donald for me, both purely on previous course form, nothing else really stood out for me.

Comment

The weather is due to be pretty bad in Hilton Head. 30mph winds forecast

Comment

Backed Willet, Koepka and Cabrera-Bello for the Masters pre tournament, after timing and all that.
                                  Went for Na and Fitzpatrick this week

Comment

grace,mcdowell,kirk to fight the wind, and have previous ok form here

Comment

I think Max Kieffer is a brilliant bet at 100/1 in valderamma this week. I think he's dropped back a little since a very consistent run last year. However, his course form here is very good and definitely stands out when you look at the last 5 years worth of leaderboards.

I was very excited about Dechambeau in the RBC this week. He's on a high after last week and this is his first tournament as a pro. As he said himself last week, he's looking forward to cashing his first cheque. I think there's an awful lot to like about him. I'd probably be a little more excited about the FRL market in this case though. I'd be surprised if he doesn't perform very well. I've missed the boat slightly as he is 50s from 66s on PP now. I think 50/1 is a little skimpy but I can't leave him. Branden Grace is also of interest at 40s. He will bounce back soon and it could be this week.

Comment

It's always windy @ Hilton Head.

Kuch e/w.
                                        Ridiculous record around here. Won in the wind here and at the Players. 24th last week and was the worst he could have been. Had a good eye on him as i had him backed and he held nothing. Unfortunate triple on Sunday put him in that spot.

Pennies on Marino e/w.
                                        Trying to get his card back. Lost in a Playoff to Finau a few weeks ago and was flying in Houston (67 in R1) before a solid collapse seen his miss the second cut on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                          It's always windy @ Hilton Head.

Kuch e/w.
                                          Ridiculous record around here. Won in the wind here and at the Players. 24th last week and was the worst he could have been. Had a good eye on him as i had him backed and he held nothing. Unfortunate triple on Sunday put him in that spot.

Pennies on Marino e/w.
                                          Trying to get his card back. Lost in a Playoff to Finau a few weeks ago and was flying in Houston (67 in R1) before a solid collapse seen his miss the second cut on Saturday.
                                          Wasn't Marino leading a British Open at one point. He is out early so might be worth a FRL poke too
                                          Last edited by elbows; 14-04-16, 09:21.

Comment

Wasn't Marino leading a British Open at one point. He is out early so might be worth a FRL poke too
                                            Yeah. FRL prob a better play alright.
                                            The 50s for the place is my real play.
                                            A closer, he is not.

Comment

Lay of the day is Jason Day,
                                              Hope your wrong, after all he has been the most consistent player, back him now @ 12/5 if you have any sense. Day will dominate this season.

Comment

Took Fabian Gomez at 80s each way today. Big price for a guy two off the lead who has two tour wins in the last year.

Comment

Hope your wrong, after all he has been the most consistent player, back him now @ 12/5 if you have any sense. Day will dominate this season.
                                                  I dont think this is the kind of course(and field combined with the course) he will dominate on.
                                                  Last edited by Teddie; 15-04-16, 14:34.

Comment

I dont think this is the kind of course(and field combined with the course) he will dominate on.
                                                    I was saying I fancy him to dominate through out the season, for me he's a golfer I will keep backing, don't think you can go to far wrong with him tbh.

Comment

I was saying I fancy him to dominate through out the season, for me he's a golfer I will keep backing, don't think you can go to far wrong with him tbh.

Oh I'd definitely agree with that. In general he's a looked level above everyone else at the this year. This was a rare time I felt happy opposing him. Doesn't look great now but I still wouldn't be taking the 2/1 on offer for him at the moment. Will be an entertaining few days.

Comment

Oh I'd definitely agree with that. In general he's a looked level above everyone else at the this year. This was a rare time I felt happy opposing him. Doesn't look great now but I still wouldn't be taking the 2/1 on offer for him at the moment. Will be an entertaining few days.
                                                        Ya, 2/1 is skinny tbh, I'm on him e/w from the start so hopefully he can do the business. I clearly remember backing Tiger constantly @ 5/1+ in his earlier days, that wasn't long shortening to 5/2-3/1, I really believe Day could be the next best thing to Tiger.

Just did a small double, Day and Larrazabal, pays just over 10/1
                                                        Last edited by TheImprover; 15-04-16, 18:12.

Comment

Kirk hitting a purple patch now

Comment

Kirk, Lingmerth, Glover, Blair and Wagner going into the weekend. Hopefully 1 places or nicks the win.

Evans on +4 in Valderama T19. Cut at +9
                                                            Last edited by elbows; 15-04-16, 21:33.

Comment

2nd best round of the day by Kirk, @ 80/1 getting a good run so far for yer money, some good e/w bets that could be done now, Hoffman @ 10/1 is a decent price, don't fancy Donald to hold tbh. Day did touch 7/4,now 15/8, he's not a Tiger Woods Yet!!!

Comment

Originally posted by poprock View Post
                                                                McDowell cut but two others going well, let's hope for another good day tomorrow

Comment

Dissapointing by Grace today but had him FRL. Dechambeau is easing himself nicely into contention..Hopefully he keeps going but I've no idea how he'll handle the conditions. If I had to add anyone now it would be Russell Knox. He's loving it out there.

Comment

wide open. Russel Henley lurking.

Comment

It's a belter of an event. On Donald, Kucher, Knox and Glover so I've a enjoyable two days ahead of me. Just not if Day wins!

Comment

Still early enough but doesn't look like Kirk will win. Hopefully sneak a place but fairly congested

Comment

Still early enough but doesn't look like Kirk will win. Hopefully sneak a place but fairly congested
                                                                          Is this a reverse curse, could easily run into a birdies run!,
                                                                          Go grace also!

Comment

Is this a reverse curse, could easily run into a birdies run!,
                                                                            Go grace also!
                                                                            Grace looks good. Think it's between Grace, Knox and Kizzaire

Comment

Can Kirk just get that one birdie to put himself into the money spots. Tied 7th not worth a bollox :P

Comment

Sigh

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                                                  Sigh
                                                                                  Big sigh.

Comment

Boom

Comment

Boom
                                                                                      Nice one

Comment

Big sigh.
                                                                                        Blow up at the end.

Boom
                                                                                        Wp sir.

Comment

Back on the horse after a disappointing week which had so much promise.

2 runners 1 on each.

Andrew Loupe is a player I have been following and have been waiting for this week with him in mind. T4 in this 2 years ago and was blown out of it last year in a hurricane even though he plays well in the wind. Had a 3rd place at the start of the year and has the game to compete in Texas. Not in amazing form but that can change quickly and with a suitable course 150/1 looked a little big. Other fancies were all a bit short.

Soomin Li in China had 2nd place finish in Malaysia earlier in the year and again he is back on course that should suit his game. 110/1 on B365 was massive and now gone but still a bit overpriced at anything around 80/1. 100/1 still available
                                                                                          Last edited by elbows; 18-04-16, 18:58.

Comment

Back on the horse after a disappointing week which had so much promise.

2 runners 1 on each.

Andrew Loupe is a player I have been following and have been waiting for this week with him in mind. T4 in this 2 years ago and was blown out of it last year in a hurricane even though he plays well in the wind. Had a 3rd place at the start of the year and has the game to compete in Texas. Not in amazing form but that can change quickly and with a suitable course 150/1 looked a little big. Other fancies were all a bit short.

Soomin Li in China had 2nd place finish in Malaysia earlier in the year and again he is back on course that should suit his game. 110/1 on B365 was massive and now gone but still a bit overpriced at anything around 80/1. 100/1 still available
                                                                                            Added Ricky Barnes 200/1 and Daniel Brooks 400/1 on euro. Also Barnes, Wagner and McKenzie FRL. Also Schneiderjans max bet at 33/1 on web.com
                                                                                            Last edited by elbows; 20-04-16, 09:33.

Comment

Gone with Daniel Summerhays and Charley hoffman as FRL.

Comment

Dunne and Morrison in China
                                                                                                Mcgirt and summerhays in us

Comment

Decent start by Soomin Lee. Hopefully get a run.

Comment

Where you on FRL?

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                                                                      Where you on FRL?
                                                                                                      No because it looked like the afternoon guys would have it tougher. Slightly annoying. Just backed Loupe FRL as a result.

Comment

Some shout Elbows, had a fiver ew at 80/1, PP offering € 200 to cash out. Deal or no deal....

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
                                                                                                          Some shout Elbows, had a fiver ew at 80/1, PP offering € 200 to cash out. Deal or no deal....
                                                                                                          lol same! also on Gimenez at 200/1 who is up and down like a yoyo

Comment

I don't cash out generally. Looks like it might be 54 holes looking at the weather tomorrow and Sunday which is a plus but they may go on Monday as next week is in China again. He had 2 doubles late on to lose in Malaysia by a shot so hopefully that will stand to him this time.

€200 cash out at this stage is decent if they were playing 72 holes. (Don't know why the angry face came up)

Comment

I don't cash out generally. Looks like it might be 54 holes looking at the weather tomorrow and Sunday which is a plus but they may go on Monday as next week is in China again. He had 2 doubles late on to lose in Malaysia by a shot so hopefully that will stand to him this time.

€200 cash out at this stage is decent if they were playing 72 holes. (Don't know why the angry face came up)
                                                                                                              Might let it run , there's 105 if he places anyway and would hate to be hoping he didn't go on to win !

Comment

Done it in the shop so no choice but to let it ride!!

99% I would of let it ride anyway.

GL us.

Comment

On small E/W too at 85s. Doubled with Loupe also, I presume he's not up there in Texas?

Where my €70k payday Joe?

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                                                    On small E/W too at 85s. Doubled with Loupe also, I presume he's not up there in Texas?

Where my €70k payday Joe?
                                                                                                                    Loupe gone at +4 barring a miracle. On the Ricky Barnes Soomin ew double for the guts of 200k. Just missed the ew on Barnes FRL

Comment

Loupe gone at +4 barring a miracle. On the Ricky Barnes Soomin ew double for the guts of 200k. Just missed the ew on Barnes FRL
                                                                                                                      An interesting 24 hours ahead elbows, currently both leading, best of luck!

Comment

Best of luck over the next day or so

Comment

They are showing the end of round 3 in China after the US Golf.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X