Comment

Fuckkkk what a miss by barney...

Ship itttt

Comment

Jay, give me my €30 back! Shouldn't have been over 5.5 there! Sick

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
          Jay, give me my €30 back! Shouldn't have been over 5.5 there! Sick
          Sorry buddy it didnt look like it was getting there but im happy two bets up...night knock it on the head for the night hard to get excited about walsh v french..

had a small bets on walsh 3-0 good luck chaps.

Comment

Your man is either pissed or hes slightly slow.

What a career boost though. He just clobererd Barney.

Comment

Lads, who won the Dudbridge game?

Comment

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
                Lads, who won the Dudbridge game?
                Chiz 3-0.

Comment

Your man is either pissed or hes slightly slow.

What a career boost though. He just clobererd Barney.
                  Euphoric

Comment

I'd say hes in awe alright.

The chants for him and all. Great achievement.

This has been the most exciting 1st round in years I'd say

Comment

Hamilton -1.5 and Monk double tonight for me. Also Hamilton/King/Monk treble most 180s in their respective games.

I know Painter is in form, but so is Monk and if he can get over some big stage nerves, he can match Painter and hopefully put pressure on him and make him miss his doubles. Plus, i have an irrational hatred for Painter and always punt against him

Comment

fuckin hell,those girls r gettin hotter lookin by the day

Comment

Hamilton -1.5 and Monk double tonight for me. Also Hamilton/King/Monk treble most 180s in their respective games.
                          What do i know

Edit - What sickness from Hamilton going 180 and then 125 to break back. Hamilton Avg 106, and Alcinas 113 lol
                          Last edited by Flushdraw; 19-12-11, 19:28.

Comment

Sweat is back on after Hamilton just misses the D18 for a 9 Darter

Comment

Unlucky for the 9 darter, not many go treble 15 double 18 route.
                              Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                              I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                              None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Whos ahead on 180s

Comment

Alcinas won 6-5 on d 180s.

Comment

I've seen some weird throwing styles in my time but...........

Comment

30 notes on Aarron Monk at 7/4

Comment

Tony, I just realised you are James Wade with a tash.

Comment

Cmon Monk!

Comment

Tony, I just realised you are James Wade with a tash.
                                            HERE!! Wade is a fucking cunt!

Oh, and i've also went with 30 blips on Monk to rescue my first bets!

Comment

FFS i couldn't pick a winner if my life depended on it. Get your finger out Monk!

Comment

Wow what an 82 checkout!

Comment

Monks got the big heart!

Comment

Ughh don't go for the bull on a 161 finish with Painter on 250 odd on what could be the last leg!

Comment

backed monk @7/1 during that last set for a bit of interest
                                                      Last edited by redzerdrog; 19-12-11, 22:43.

Comment

Wade over 2.5 180s to get out, 4/6 with Patricks.
                                                        None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Didnt look at Betslip properly and put 15 quid on under 4.5 180s in this game.

Ugh, not too happy.

Comment

Ugh, not too happy.
                                                            I'v 30 on the over 4.5 180's so one us is gona be happy

who many are there so far? am watching on a stream and keep flicking back and forth

Comment

wtf is up with this guys throw!

Comment

Originally posted by redzerdrog View Post

who many are there so far? am watching on a stream and keep flicking back and forth
                                                                None that I am aware of

*2 now.
                                                                Last edited by A_CitizenErased; 19-12-11, 23:24.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                                  Wade over 2.5 180s to get out, 4/6 with Patricks.
                                                                  Not looking good. Drawing a blank so far. I need a JCB to get me out of the hole at this stage!

Comment

Use this site to keep up to date with the stats

Comment

That lad against Mensur Suljovic would be an epic weirdest throw battle.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                        That lad against Mensur Suljovic would be an epic weirdest throw battle.
                                                                        Throw in Nigel Heydon for an epic 3 hander!
                                                                        Last edited by Flushdraw; 19-12-11, 23:36. Reason: ughh 3 hander not 2!

Comment

Im on the same bet...1 more..

Comment

Shit.

One more

Hold one time.

Comment

Cone on Korte you little daisy!

Comment

Fucking Hell this Korte guy can play.

Comment

Not looking good. Drawing a blank so far. I need a JCB to get me out of the hole at this stage!
                                                                                  Could be going 5 sets now so still a chance.

Can see Wade losing this.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                                                    Could be going 5 sets now so still a chance.

Can see Wade losing this.
                                                                                    He hasn't even looked close to his best. I'm hoping he loses it tho. Have Klassen backed at 33/1 to win that quarter of the draw. Webster got knocked out and if Wade joins him, that leaves Burnett/Part/Walsh/Painter in the top and Korte/Klassen/Farmer/Munch in the bottom

Comment

Shouting for Wade here and NO 180s!

Comment

am shouting for a 5th set!!

Comment

Ugh, not too happy.
                                                                                          Ship it.

Nice sweat.

Comment

Where's the money going tonight?

Lloyd is a bottler and terrible when things go against him, but can't see a 48 year old Yank causing him too many problems so 2/5 looks about right for him.

Joe Cullen @ 3/10 v Ferenc again offers no value. Cullen has some decent form behind him beating Taylor in Killarney last year and also losing to him in a pro event final in April. He lost 3-2 to Jenkins in the 1st round last year.If he wins, he faces Jenkins again and i might wait til then and have a flutter. 5/2 would be worth a few quid. I know nothing whatsover about Ferenc.

Van Gerwen v Osbourne is one i'm really looking forward to. Both available at 10/11 and i've already back VG to win his quarter and to a chancer bet on him to win the title. I've been backing him for about 10 years now so afraid to stop incase he comes good the year i don't! Might pile into plenty of 180s and some high checkouts in this one because it should go to the wire. Fingers crossed VG wins this, but i think 10/11 on Osbourne is a decent bet tbh.

Anderson 1/20 in his game. Nuff said

Comment

good first set hope they keep this standard up.

Comment

Meh interest bet

Cullen -1.5
                                                                                                van Gerwen
                                                                                                Anderson 1st 180

Comment

Mighty Mike!

Once more into the breach and all that

Comment

FFS Mike, come on!

Comment

Boom what a checkout!

Comment

Van Gerwen just gone second favourite imo. No heart

Comment

FFS have Van G backed for most 180s and he keeps switching. 2-1 up so hold!

Comment

Love the Gary Anderson duck sauce mock up

Comment

Gonna back this dude to get a set, Anderson takes a bit to get settled

Comment

Backing the overs @4/5 in this one Anderson should hit 7 or 8 by himself

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                                                                                                                  Meh interest bet

Cullen -1.5
                                                                                                                  van Gerwen
                                                                                                                  Anderson 1st 180
                                                                                                                  FML, first 2 come in and then they hit 180's in a row. Not the right row. Pffft

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                                                                                                                    Gonna back this dude to get a set, Anderson takes a bit to get settled
                                                                                                                    What did you get? 5/4ish? He deffo hasn't found his rhythm yet. Rushing a couple of darts and jerking a little. Come on the German guy!

Comment

Cmon a German daisy

Comment

BOOM

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                                                                                                                          FML, first 2 come in and then they hit 180's in a row. Not the right row. Pffft
                                                                                                                          Once the first 2 came up, you should have stuck a saver on the German to hit the first 180 and lock in a profit

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X