No announcement yet.

World Cup 2014 Alphabet Goalscorer Sweep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

€20 shipped from dobman1988. I will take a second spot if it doesn't fill up by tomorrow

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Flynn.

Can I deposit to your account in a Boyles shop tomorrow? €20 yeah?
        ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
            $28 shipped from poboy1977 on stars. Now to check what the competition is. Stopped reading after 'random'
            Me too random has to be good!!

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
              €20 shipped from dobman1988. I will take a second spot if it doesn't fill up by tomorrow
              Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
              Inski. Will ship now
              Received both, ty

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
              Flynn.

Can I deposit to your account in a Boyles shop tomorrow? €20 yeah?
              PM sent. Yep, €20

Comment

In for the random...€20 shipped from airbag on stars

Comment

Originally posted by BobSloane View Post
                  In for the random...€20 shipped from airbag on stars
                  Received, ty

MrsF wants a team too, so i make it 5 spots left.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                    $50 received, was meant to be €50 so need another $19 from you Reg

Nps, received!
                    oops lol, done now, sorry

Comment

...Will lodge tomorrow morning to pp...Liam...

Comment

Comment

In for both if there is room. PM me boyles details and i will deposit in shop later today

Comment

Originally posted by AKDonk View Post
                            In for both if there is room. PM me boyles details and i will deposit in shop later today
                            Just room in the €20 one at the moment. PM sent

Comment

In for random? can ship on stars
                              Carl Sagan - Pale Blue Dot

Comment

Could prob fill a 2nd alphabet one at this rate.

Comment

Hey sorry I dint get back to you was busy. Can you pm me some details to make a payment

Comment

Originally posted by Paddypender View Post
                                    Hey sorry I dint get back to you was busy. Can you pm me some details to make a payment
                                    Can you tell me what details you want!

Comment

Shipped €20 in shop

Comment

Originally posted by AKDonk View Post
                                        Shipped €20 in shop
                                        That's received, ty.

Going to send a PM to everyone who is in and not paid, because deadline is 9pm tonight just to make sure things are sorted and we have plenty of time to pick.

Comment

Fuck....will miss the deadline as bringing the missus to see maleficent.
                                          Can I ship on the pokerstars app??
                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

no, no I cannot
                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

...hi Tony...lodged €50:00 into Paddy power...thanks for your patience...Liam...

Comment

So what am I in for? Just the random sweep?

Happy to take two teams in that if you're shy players.
                                                Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
                                                  So what am I in for? Just the random sweep?

Happy to take two teams in that if you're shy players.
                                                  Yep, just €20 for now. Will stick you on the reserve list for the random. There's a couple of us on it so we'll fill it by tonight.

Comment

Yep, just €20 for now. Will stick you on the reserve list for the random. There's a couple of us on it so we'll fill it by tonight.
                                                    Cheers, just shipped on stars.

Comment

Cheers, just shipped on stars.
                                                      Received, ty

Comment

Paddypender got til 11pm tonight to sort out payment or else Dimoxinil can get in.

Comment

Wasn't long filling up after deadline was announced. People love a deadline

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
                                                            Wasn't long filling up after deadline was announced. People love a deadline
                                                            Just need to double check later because i've got a good few tables on the go, but looks like still 4 spots left in the random draw. If that's the case, then me and you are the first 2 reserves and Iago was 3rd if you both still want another team for €20. One spot left after that on a first come first served basis provided i haven't missed anyone.

Comment

Can you stick me on reserve list if possible thanks
                                                              If found please feed me chips

Comment

Just need to double check later because i've got a good few tables on the go, but looks like still 4 spots left in the random draw. If that's the case, then me and you are the first 2 reserves and Iago was 3rd if you both still want another team for €20. One spot left after that on a first come first served basis provided i haven't missed anyone.
                                                                didnt read this i presume there is still 4 spots left? If so i can ship on boyles asap

Comment

50 shipped on stars

Comment

Originally posted by Boylo91 View Post
                                                                    didnt read this i presume there is still 4 spots left? If so i can ship on boyles asap
                                                                    PM sent. Send it to me asap because i want to lock this up

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                    50 shipped on stars
                                                                    Received.

That's us pretty much all paid up for Sweeps. paddypender has missed a couple of deadlines for shipping, so Dimoxinil is first on the reserve list. Whoever ships the €30 first, gets the last spot in Alphabet Sheep.

I've taken 2 spots on Random Sweep, as has dobman88 and Iago (who need to ship an additional €20). There's still 1 spot left in this (if paddypender fails to ship his €20 by tonight) so if any wants 1st reserve on this place, just post.

Comment

Ok , shipping on Stars now for the last spot, ty .

Comment

shipped for 2nd team cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Dimoxinil View Post
                                                                          Ok , shipping on Stars now for the last spot, ty .
                                                                          shipped for 2nd team cheers.
                                                                          ty, received both.

Sorry paddypender, but needed to get this boxed off. You can still ship the €20 for the random sweep before tonight to be included in that.

Comment

All paid up for Alphabet Sweep, so i've randomised the names and sent the numbered list to our very own Jimmy Magee, ArmaniJeans to hold.

I've asked the BBV to randomise the numbers 1-18 and when AJ sees these, he'll cross reference the lists and post the running order for us to pick our letters.

All done independently so i've no say over what order people are picked, so gl all!

Comment

#98
                                                                              €20 sent on stars for second spot Tony, ty

Comment

#99
                                                                                Flushdraw, sent a pm there.
                                                                                ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Replied there mate but won't be back online for about an hour. Ask anyone on thread. You shouldn't need my account number

Comment

Posted in the BBV.
                                                                                    Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                    2,13,5,3,17,14,9,7,12,15,18,4,11,10,1,16,6,8
                                                                                    This corresponds to
                                                                                    2 = ZZippy.
                                                                                    13 = JohnOB.
                                                                                    5 = oleras.
                                                                                    3= NewApproach.
                                                                                    17 = Megatron.
                                                                                    14 = TheDrunkenOne.
                                                                                    9 = mocata.
                                                                                    7 = White Knight.
                                                                                    12 = DeadParrot.
                                                                                    15 = Flushdraw.
                                                                                    18= ionapaul.
                                                                                    4 = bohsman.
                                                                                    11 = premierstone.
                                                                                    10 = dimixonil.
                                                                                    1 = shano_88.
                                                                                    16 = cardshark202.
                                                                                    6 = The Rigger.
                                                                                    8 = luckforsome.

Good Luck all, I've no idea whats going on.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                      Posted in the BBV.

This corresponds to
                                                                                      2 = ZZippy.
                                                                                      13 = JohnOB.
                                                                                      5 = oleras.
                                                                                      3= NewApproach.
                                                                                      17 = Megatron.
                                                                                      14 = TheDrunkenOne.
                                                                                      9 = mocata.
                                                                                      7 = White Knight.
                                                                                      12 = DeadParrot.
                                                                                      15 = Flushdraw.
                                                                                      18= ionapaul.
                                                                                      4 = bohsman.
                                                                                      11 = premierstone.
                                                                                      10 = dimixonil.
                                                                                      1 = shano_88.
                                                                                      16 = cardshark202.
                                                                                      6 = The Rigger.
                                                                                      8 = luckforsome.

Good Luck all, I've no idea whats going on.
                                                                                      ...Yes....Delighted with this, didn't know which one to pick so delighted to not have a pick :-)...

Comment

Replied there mate but won't be back online for about an hour. Ask anyone on thread. You shouldn't need my account number
                                                                                        Deposited to some account in the shop around 1pm.

Please Gods let it be yours.
                                                                                        ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Thanks AJ.

So that's the picking order. You're free to work your way through the list making your picks. When you make your selection, will you please PM the next person on the list and tell them that it's their turn to pick. Will give about ~8 hours per person per pick before we skip them (not including 1am-8am)

PLEASE NO POSTING OR DISCUSSION OF PLAYERS, LETTERS or ANYTHING THAT MIGHT INFLUENCE ANOTHER PERSON'S PICK, AND THAT INCLUDES LETTERS ALREADY PICKED.

There's plenty of time for that at the end!

Here's the order;

2 = ZZippy.
                                                                                          13 = JohnOB.
                                                                                          5 = oleras.
                                                                                          3= NewApproach.
                                                                                          17 = Megatron.
                                                                                          14 = TheDrunkenOne.
                                                                                          9 = mocata.
                                                                                          7 = White Knight.
                                                                                          12 = DeadParrot.
                                                                                          15 = Flushdraw.
                                                                                          18= ionapaul.
                                                                                          4 = bohsman.
                                                                                          11 = premierstone.
                                                                                          10 = dimixonil.
                                                                                          1 = shano_88.
                                                                                          16 = cardshark202.
                                                                                          6 = The Rigger.
                                                                                          8 = luckforsome.

Here's the available selections;

1. A
                                                                                          2. B
                                                                                          3. C
                                                                                          4. D
                                                                                          5. F
                                                                                          6. G
                                                                                          7. H
                                                                                          8. K
                                                                                          9. L
                                                                                          10. M
                                                                                          11. N
                                                                                          12. O
                                                                                          13. P
                                                                                          14. R
                                                                                          15. S
                                                                                          16. T
                                                                                          17. V
                                                                                          18. E, I, J, Q, U, W, X, Y or Z

Comment

I'll take R.

Comment

Originally posted by Zippppppy147 View Post
                                                                                              I'll take R.
                                                                                              Just make sure to PM the next guy, and post along with your pick that you've PM pls. Just so we know we're all on the same page! tyty

Comment

Sorry but no frigging idea whats going on here

I do understand picking order but not the letters bit esp when no.18 has 9 letters?

Also how do you discuss players , letters etc when they all random?

I thgt it was simply a matter of random player pick gets random selection

Am I being stupid and its obvious?

HELP ME PLEASE

Thanks AJ.

So that's the picking order. You're free to work your way through the list making your picks. When you make your selection, will you please PM the next person on the list and tell them that it's their turn to pick. Will give about ~8 hours per person per pick before we skip them (not including 1am-8am)

PLEASE NO POSTING OR DISCUSSION OF PLAYERS, LETTERS or ANYTHING THAT MIGHT INFLUENCE ANOTHER PERSON'S PICK, AND THAT INCLUDES LETTERS ALREADY PICKED.

There's plenty of time for that at the end!

Here's the order;

2 = ZZippy.
                                                                                                13 = JohnOB.
                                                                                                5 = oleras.
                                                                                                3= NewApproach.
                                                                                                17 = Megatron.
                                                                                                14 = TheDrunkenOne.
                                                                                                9 = mocata.
                                                                                                7 = White Knight.
                                                                                                12 = DeadParrot.
                                                                                                15 = Flushdraw.
                                                                                                18= ionapaul.
                                                                                                4 = bohsman.
                                                                                                11 = premierstone.
                                                                                                10 = dimixonil.
                                                                                                1 = shano_88.
                                                                                                16 = cardshark202.
                                                                                                6 = The Rigger.
                                                                                                8 = luckforsome.

1. A
                                                                                                2. B
                                                                                                3. C
                                                                                                4. D
                                                                                                5. F
                                                                                                6. G
                                                                                                7. H
                                                                                                8. K
                                                                                                9. L
                                                                                                10. M
                                                                                                11. N
                                                                                                12. O
                                                                                                13. P
                                                                                                14. R
                                                                                                15. S
                                                                                                16. T
                                                                                                17. V

Comment

I pick M, PM sent.

Comment

I pick S, PM sent.
                                                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                                                                                      Sorry but no frigging idea whats going on here

I do understand picking order but not the letters bit esp when no.18 has 9 letters?

Also how do you discuss players , letters etc when they all random?

I thgt it was simply a matter of random player pick gets random selection

Am I being stupid and its obvious?

HELP ME PLEASE
                                                                                                      It's in the OP. Pretty much this

OK, sweepstakes time for the World Cup. Instead of picking a team, you're picking players who you think will be the top goalscorer, but the catch is that you only pick a letter and your picks are confined to everyone who's surname begins with that letter. e.g if you pick 'R' you get Rooney, Ronaldo etc.
                                                                                                      This is the draw to see which letter you get for players to be top goalscorer in the World Cup. The €30 goes into the prizepool.

The random draw one is for €20, and that's where everyone is given a random team and you need to fill one of the criteria to a share of the prizepool.

2 separate competitions Stan. We could do the draw now only we're still waiting paddypender to pay up. I can't vouch for him, so want funds before the draw is done. Hopefully get them by tonight, or may open up the place to someone else.

Comment

Here's the order;

2 = ZZippy.
                                                                                                        13 = JohnOB.
                                                                                                        5 = oleras.

3= NewApproach.
                                                                                                        17 = Megatron.
                                                                                                        14 = TheDrunkenOne.
                                                                                                        9 = mocata.
                                                                                                        7 = White Knight.
                                                                                                        12 = DeadParrot.
                                                                                                        15 = Flushdraw.
                                                                                                        18= ionapaul.
                                                                                                        4 = bohsman.
                                                                                                        11 = premierstone.
                                                                                                        10 = dimixonil.
                                                                                                        1 = shano_88.
                                                                                                        16 = cardshark202.
                                                                                                        6 = The Rigger.
                                                                                                        8 = luckforsome.

1. A
                                                                                                        2. B
                                                                                                        3. C
                                                                                                        4. D
                                                                                                        5. F
                                                                                                        6. G
                                                                                                        7. H
                                                                                                        8. K
                                                                                                        9. L
                                                                                                        10. M
                                                                                                        11. N
                                                                                                        12. O
                                                                                                        13. P
                                                                                                        14. R
                                                                                                        15. S
                                                                                                        16. T
                                                                                                        17. V

Comment

N please. PM sent.

Comment

in the bag
                                                                                                            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Megatron is in Spain, and it's the weekend so just going to let this run for a little. He knows it's his go up next so he'll either post or give me a shout with his selection and i'll stick it up. We moved quickly through the first few picks, so don't mind letting this pick run for a few more hours.

Comment

right....12=DeadParrot, this just means I'm 12th in the random sweep and we go in the order posted for the goalscorer, right, right?

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                                  right....12=DeadParrot, this just means I'm 12th in the random sweep and we go in the order posted for the goalscorer, right, right?
                                                                                                                  You're just 12th to pick a letter for the top goalscorer. There's still 1 spot left in the random draw so need that sold. We'll then get the draw for that done either late tonight or tomorrow. Once all picks are done, i'll start a new thread to make sure everything is clear.
                                                                                                                  Last edited by Flushdraw; 01-06-14, 20:57.

Comment

You're just 12th to pick a letter for the top goalscorer. There's still 1 spot left in the random draw so need that sold. We'll then get the draw for that done either late tonight or tomorrow. Once all picks are done, i'll start a new draw to make sure everything is clear.
                                                                                                                    Originally posted by JohnOB View Post
                                                                                                                    I pick M, PM sent.
                                                                                                                    13 = JohnOB.

que?

Comment

Flushdraw randomized the names assigning them numbers 1-18 (and sent them to me) and then
                                                                                                                      TheSituation then randomised those numbers 1-18 to decide the order.
                                                                                                                      Standard two level IPB randomisation.

Comment

Dimoxinil fills the last spot

Comment

Dimoxinil fills the last spot
                                                                                                                          Sweet
                                                                                                                          When is the draw been made ?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X