No announcement yet.

NFL Fantasy 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't draft on Friday / Sat / Sunday as i'll be at the festival. Any other night is fine with me.

I take it the weekend wouldn't suit most people?

Comment

Didn't realise the 1st game was on a Wed night. Looking a bit ropey with only 7/8 in so far So latest day to draft would be Tues/Wed night. Say the traffic on the site may be crazy on the Wed night tho

Comment

We have 8 confirmed (incl EE) and two reserves mad to get in so numbers should be ok. As for the draft we should be able to get sorted Mon/Tues/Wed evening?

Comment

Sent eagle a pm there, will def play!! Who do I pay etc.??

Comment

sorry lads, havent been on in a while...i'll ship the money today...sun, mon or tues suits me for the draft but it would have to be 10pm or later...anyway, will post here once ive shipped the money..
            ''Any change is resisted because bureaucrats have a vested interest in the chaos in which they exist.'' - Richard Nixon

Comment

Originally posted by Fonkey View Post
              Sent eagle a pm there, will def play!! Who do I pay etc.??
              I never got a pm from you.
              'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

With respect to the 2 reserves (I am 1 of them) can we confirm we are in and get the payment sorted?

Comment

Originally posted by gocall01 View Post
                  With respect to the 2 reserves (I am 1 of them) can we confirm we are in and get the payment sorted?
                  Tomorrow night I'll let you know. If some people don't turn up then you are in. I've given a deadline to everybody.
                  'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Just for kicks here is a draft I did the other night for another league.

Any observations on squad and it's breakdown???

Eli Manning - QB (Giants)
                    Chris Johnson - RB (Titans)
                    Adrian Peterson - RB (Vikings)
                    Larry Fitzgerald - WR (Cardinals)
                    Brandon Marshall - WR (Bears)
                    Tony Gonzalez - TE (Falcons)
                    Marques Colston - W/R (Saints)
                    Robbie Gould - K (Bears)
                    DEF (Steelers)

Josh Freeman - QB (Buccanners)
                    Willis McGahee - RB (Broncos)
                    Beanie Wells - RB (Cardinals)
                    Isaac Redman - RB (Steelers)
                    Darrius Heyward-Bey - WR (Raiders)
                    Greg Oslen - TE (Panthers)

Ggoooo TEAM!
                    Last edited by gocall01; 31-08-12, 20:55. Reason: grammar

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                      I never got a pm from you.
                      Just realised when I Pm'd Iago that I never filled in the subject part of the pm so it never sent, apologies dude, will ship him the money this evening!!

Comment

I just deposited the monies myself for this. List of those paid so far.

Juan Pablo
                        Silver-Tiger
                        Lurker23
                        Ghostface
                        eamonhonda
                        mcnugget
                        BrianN
                        Fonkey(tbc)
                        eagle eye(tbc)

Thats 9 so Padraig gets in to make it 10. If somebody else comes in tonight and pays up then gocall10 gets in to make it 12. Either way entries are closed as and from tonight.

You must pay today to gain entry

In the meantime please vote as to which night and what time suits you in this poll http://doodle.com/c66y4hcbqmpw8em2

Comment

Padraig has until 11.59pm tonight to claim his spot. If he doesn't claim it then gocall01 gets his opportunity.

Comment

Voted. Let's do this. Mjd back for ny other league thank fook
                            airport, lol

Comment

Padraig has until 11.59pm tonight to claim his spot. If he doesn't claim it then gocall01 gets his opportunity.
                              I will be watching.

Comment

Well, am I in?
                                I can ship the loot ASAP and vote on the draft night.

Comment

Just seeing this now. You can take the 10th spot gocall01, but I'll play if there's an 11th person. I'm in a few other leagues so it doesn't bother me that much if I'm in or out.

Comment

Originally posted by padraig View Post
                                    Just seeing this now. You can take the 10th spot gocall01, but I'll play if there's an 11th person. I'm in a few other leagues so it doesn't bother me that much if I'm in or out.
                                    Sorry Padraig but I had to push this on because we are going to draft either Monday or Tuesday night. I can't let you in on your own but if it turns out that somebody else turns up and pays before the draft then you are in as no.12. We have to have an even amount of players.

gocall01 is in now. You need to pay asap because I don't give out the password unless I get the nod from Iago.

Comment

payment received from eagle eye
                                      Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Payment via Paypal.

Sorry Padraig but I had to push this on because we are going to draft either Monday or Tuesday night. I can't let you in on your own but if it turns out that somebody else turns up and pays before the draft then you are in as no.12. We have to have an even amount of players.

gocall01 is in now. You need to pay asap because I don't give out the password unless I get the nod from Iago.
                                        Payment (€20) sent.

Cheers,
                                        Ger.

Comment

Any chance we can set a time for the draft soon? I see we have two Tues slots tied for the lead. I need to know tonight as I won't be able to get access to here in work tomorrow.

Comment

if you need an extra draftee let me know, cant transfer at the minute but working on sorting it out hopefulyl by tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post
                                              Any chance we can set a time for the draft soon? I see we have two Tues slots tied for the lead. I need to know tonight as I won't be able to get access to here in work tomorrow.
                                              You and ghostface sort it out between you. Whichever you agree upon we will run with.

Comment

You and ghostface sort it out between you. Whichever you agree upon we will run with.
                                                I'm doing nought tomorrow night so available whenever, pick her there Lurker

I guess its 10 so
                                                Last edited by ghostface; 03-09-12, 19:45.

Comment

Payment received from gocall01
                                                  Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                                    I'm doing nought tomorrow night so available whenever, pick her there Lurker

I guess its 10 so
                                                    Cheers ste. 10 indeed. Time to get studying.

Will you take Vick if you get the opening pick again?

Comment

I pm'd Fonkey and he has been online in the last short while so I can only presume he is not interested.

Gocall01 please pm me with you email address and I'll send you an invite and the password.

Comment

Cheers ste. 10 indeed. Time to get studying.

Will you take Vick if you get the opening pick again?
                                                        I would if he could stay fit for the year

Tebow with 1st pick obv

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                                          I would if he could stay fit for the year

Tebow with 1st pick obv
                                                          I'll be surprised if he plays 12 full games this year.

We all dream of a team of Teeeeeeeeeeeebows.

Comment

I'll be surprised if he plays 12 full games this year.

We all dream of a team of Teeeeeeeeeeeebows.
                                                            If he doesnt get injured think Eagles go deep this year. I am much better prepared this year for the draft, ye have all been warned

Comment

I pm'd Fonkey and he has been online in the last short while so I can only presume he is not interested.

Gocall01 please pm me with you email address and I'll send you an invite and the password.
                                                              Email PMed.

Comment

Does that mean we only have 9?

Comment

Originally posted by mcnugget View Post
                                                                  Does that mean we only have 9?
                                                                  No it looks like we will be ok now. Fonkey said he is going to pay in a shop today. So its going to be 10.

Comment

Right so, 10pm tonight ye?

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                                      Right so, 10pm tonight ye?
                                                                      Yep, currently reading up it at the moment.

Comment

PM sent Iago.

Comment

Countdown. Lets do this
                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Yeah 10pm draft.

Gocall01 pm sent there now.

Chat at 10 lads. GL all in the draft.

Comment

#98
                                                                              Pre-draft work done, pretty sure will balls this up now after reading up a lot and listening to podcasts

Get pumped! Watch the greatest motivation speech ever by coach Johnathan Flowers. The team name is the LELAND CHARGERS. Feel the power!Yes, then won. In grea...

Comment

#99
                                                                                Time to do some homework before it starts!
                                                                                Link: http://tinyurl.com/a6tzthuMusic by Landmarqmusic

Comment

Originally posted by Fonkey
                                                                                  hey guys anybody got the link 4 the league, eagle says he sent it to my e mail, havent recieved it yet tho.
                                                                                  Pm sent just now to you.

I sent it earlier on, check your spam if its not in your inbox.

Comment

Eagle, what was in the last PM, nothing in my inbox.
                                                                                    Do I need a link for the draft screen?, can seem to find my way there...

Comment

Guys, in the league settings it says it is an "offline" draft, is that correct???

Comment

Guys, in the league settings it says it is an "offline" draft, is that correct???
                                                                                        Draft is live

Comment

Evening, I see the draft as offline too....

Comment

how do I get into were the draft is at?
                                                                                            are ye in there already, help...

Comment

link to draft page?
                                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

hmm offline, not sure

Comment

thats page i was at cant get in anywhere though
                                                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

EE are you setting it up to go live ye?

Comment

Check your mail again Fonkey.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                                                                        EE are you setting it up to go live ye?
                                                                                                        I had it sent up to go love but somebody doesn't seem to get an invite email for some reason. As we don't have the required number of owners its turned it off I think.

I'm not happy at all about this but theres nothing I can do until we get that 10th person signed up. I've tried to send it to them a different way now.

Comment

I had it sent up to go love but somebody doesn't seem to get an invite email for some reason. As we don't have the required number of owners its turned it off I think.

I'm not happy at all about this but theres nothing I can do until we get that 10th person signed up. I've tried to send it to them a different way now.
                                                                                                          Cool, think we had the same shit last year.

Comment

Whats the story so will it happen tonight?
                                                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

Yeah we had the exact same shit last year. I was trying to avoid that this year by pushing for everybody to have their money on by Friday. And then everyone would have been regged up on time.

I've set the draft up for 11pm. We really have to go tonight. I hope it doesn't inconvenience anybody too much. It shouldn't last that long anyways.

Comment

Yeah same happened last year.

Not a big deal. We'll get there in the end.

Comment

Who is not online?
                                                                                                                  I am in the IPB page but there is no access to any draft as far as I can tell.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                                                    Whats the story so will it happen tonight?
                                                                                                                    that was me that never got the e mail, sorry for delaying it guys!! just regged there, its sayin draft time as 11pm!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fonkey View Post
                                                                                                                      that was me that never got the e mail, sorry for delaying it guys!! just regged there, its sayin draft time as 11pm!!
                                                                                                                      As long as we have a person to blame, thats what matters
                                                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

I'm not happy at all about this but theres nothing I can do until we get that 10th person signed up. I've tried to send it to them a different way now.[/QUOTE]

Sorry bout that dude, regged the second i got the email!!

Comment

Who is not online?
                                                                                                                          I am in the IPB page but there is no access to any draft as far as I can tell.
                                                                                                                          Don't worry. From what I remember, access will be there 30 mins prior to the draft.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X