Euro 2012 Betting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wonder what Spain will turn up tonight.

Small bet on Benzema @ 9's on PP for 1st scorer, cant go 4 matches without scoring surely?

Any team news yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post

Any team news yet?
      Lloris, Reveillere, Rami, Koscielny, Clichy, Debuchy, Mvila, Cabaye, Malouda, Ribery, Bezema

SPAIN - Casillas; Arbeloa, Ramos, Piqué, Alba; Busquets, Xabi Alonso, Xavi; Iniesta, Silva, Fabregas.

Comment

Place a pre-match bet on the England v Italy game and we will give you a free In-Play bet to the same stake on the big match.

To qualify for your free In-Play bet, simply place a bet before kick-off, then once the game starts place another bet on any In-Play market. If your FIRST In-Play bet loses we will refund this stake, up to the same value as your largest pre-match bet (max €50).
        Bet365 offer on the England game.

Opr

Comment

On Cesc first goalscorer @6/1.
          And on Spain in 90mins

Comment

You can still get 20's in places for Fabregas to be top scorer. Already has two goals and seems like he is going to be preferred choice up front.

Opr

Comment

0-0
              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Wonder what Spain will turn up tonight.

Small bet on Benzema @ 9's on PP for 1st scorer, cant go 4 matches without scoring surely?

Any team news yet?
                Think benzema could go 20 games without scoring if Mourinho isint there with a whip for his lazy ass.

Went in pretty heavy on Spain 4/5 i know its only 1~0 put looks like shooting fish in a barrell imo.
                location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

Originally posted by JohnOB View Post
                  Portugal, Germany and Spain to win in 90 mins is working out at over 3/1.
                  Weeeeee

Comment

Correct Score
                    Back
                    England 5 - 0 ... 985.1 ... €8.05 ... €7,921.95

Comment

comeon Italy... have 3 of the quarters up... Spain 4/5,Germany 4/11,Portuga 7/10 and have LA Galaxy up 5/6 in a 5 team accum. Italy 9/5.
                      Forza Italia.
                      Id say alot have much the same bet up at 11/1 on the 4 quater finals.. england or italy were the same price at the time giving the 11/1 accum.

Comment

Originally posted by badugi View Post
                        comeon Italy... have 3 of the quarters up... Spain 4/5,Germany 4/11,Portuga 7/10 and have LA Galaxy up 5/6 in a 5 team accum. Italy 9/5.
                        Forza Italia.
                        Id say alot have much the same bet up at 11/1 on the 4 quater finals.. england or italy were the same price at the time giving the 11/1 accum.
                        Need Italy to win too, very frustrating

Comment

ANYONE KNOW?

Re: Top goalscorer bet

Is the match to determine 3rd and 4th place included for top goalscorer in the tournie?
                          e.g. ronaldo is on 3 goals. if portugal get knocked out tonight and he scores in the 3rd/4th place play off to reach 4 will bookies pay out on that?

I doubt it myself but anyone confirm?

Comment

They used to but I dont think there is a 3rd/4th place playoff this year.......maybe wrong though

Comment

It's better if we have Ronaldo/Dzagoev EW that no one breaks 3 right? Get paid a fraction of the win odds & place odds?

Comment

Originally posted by puremagpie View Post
                                Re: Top goalscorer bet

Is the match to determine 3rd and 4th place included for top goalscorer in the tournie?
                                e.g. ronaldo is on 3 goals. if portugal get knocked out tonight and he scores in the 3rd/4th place play off to reach 4 will bookies pay out on that?

I doubt it myself but anyone confirm?
                                Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                They used to but I dont think there is a 3rd/4th place playoff this year.......maybe wrong though
                                No 3rd place game.

Comment

Portugals loss was a little bit heartbreaking for myself, a valiant 25/1 outright shot all the same.

The exchange markets were funny to watch during penalties. Alves traded the biggest price to score before his pen, he definitely looked the least assured walking up, not helped by going up before his turn heh.
                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Any German team leaks yet?
                                    Hopefully Gomez on the bench again.
                                    0-0 with Italy through on penos please.

Comment

Any German team leaks yet?
                                      Hopefully Gomez on the bench again.
                                      0-0 with Italy through on penos please.
                                      Not yet, supposedly they think one of the staff/players is leaking the team so the coach said he won't be telling the players until after 5.30pm if they're playing.

Opr

Comment

A nice 0-0 with Italy going through on penos.

Dzagoev gets a split of 1st along with place.
                                        His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Gomez starts.

Germany XI v Italy: Neuer; Boateng Hummels Badstuber Lahm; Khedira Schweinsteiger - Kroos Ozil Podolski - Gomez

Opr

Comment

Germany at 10/11 is the bet of 2012 so far

Comment

Big on overs here @ 7/5. Obv 0-0 now!
                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Pulling my hair out with these Italian brakes. They've fucked up four or five 2 on 1 opportunities. Don't they know I'm on the overs.
                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Phew!
                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Ugh sickened, had backed germany and tilted and put €100 on Italy at half time to win 3-0 @ 8/1

Comment

Originally posted by kincsem View Post
                                                      I put €100 at 17.5 Italy to win. Betfair.
                                                      Gl sir

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                                        Gl sir
                                                        Needle? Pretty sure he said he got out of the Italy and put it on Germany heh.
                                                        Last edited by The Situation; 28-06-12, 20:49.
                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                          Needle? Pretty sure he said he got out of the Italy on put it on Germany heh.
                                                          Ha sorry must have missed that, just his 1st bet stuck in my mind.

Comment

Is it 1/5 the stake or the odds now if Balotelli doesn't score again?

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                                              A nice 0-0 with Italy going through on penos.

Dzagoev gets a split of 1st along with place.
                                                              would have been a dream result wouldnt it. Balotelli now in the hunt, the bol1x.

What the hell hedge bet can ya do on betfair now. have Dzegoev at 170/1 on betfair but cant really lay off cos odds still too high at around 8/1. Torres could scupper the lot as well.

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                                                Is it 1/5 the stake or the odds now if Balotelli doesn't score again?
                                                                Stake!
                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Hmm stand to win about €280 off €20 so if Balotelli doesn't score, will have to hope the coach goes mad & drops him...

Comment

If it stays as is I win 800
                                                                    His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Hmm stand to win about €280 off €20 so if Balotelli doesn't score, will have to hope the coach goes mad & drops him...
                                                                      balotelli to go mad tonight in local pub and smack the coach and get banned from the final. odds on

Comment

He won't get a kick against Spain.

Spain 2-0 (Fabregas 2)

Opr

Comment

Bit of a shame we didnt get to see the best of that German team, two mistakes by vg defenders punished clinically changed the game. Woulda been great to see Spain Germany Final, a lot of Spains best getting on now so wouldnt be the same in 2 years. While Germany are the youngest squad in the competition which is pretty scary.

Looks like I'll be on Spain in the final at these prices anyway, wish I stopped punting after the groups

Comment

Does this depend on the website...

Have a tenner on with bwin and a tenner with betfred.
                                                                            Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 29-06-12, 02:05.

Comment

hmm, did you delete a post Rigger?

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                hmm, did you delete a post Rigger?
                                                                                Yea. I thought I had a tenner on Alan via betfair for top goalscorer and couldn't find it. Turns out I ended up putting it on via betfred as the odds were a bit better.

Comment

forgetting about bets placed at enhanced odds, sweet life tbh

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                                                    Does this depend on the website...

Have a tenner on with bwin and a tenner with betfred.
                                                                                    I did it with Boyles - 125/1 top 4 at 1/4 the odds (I think). €10 EW = €2 EW provided Balo stays quiet.

Comment

I did it with Boyles - 125/1 top 4 at 1/4 the odds (I think). €10 EW = €2 EW provided Balo stays quiet.
                                                                                      Also Torres/Cesc/Alonso!

Any word on Balotellis injury?

Boring 0-0 final please

Comment

Oh ya forgot about Spain

Balo is still main worry - if another player gets to 3 that makes a ~€50 loss, if 2 ~€100 and so on. If Balo reaches 4 though we're only getting 1/5 (or less) the stake at 1/4 odds

Comment

Oh ya forgot about Spain

Balo is still main worry - if another player gets to 3 that makes a ~€50 loss, if 2 ~€100 and so on. If Balo reaches 4 though we're only getting 1/5 (or less) the stake at 1/4 odds
                                                                                          Didnt go e/w

Comment

May your courage be rewarded!

Comment

Didn't go each way either. So does that mean I get nought?
                                                                                              Or will I get 1/5th of the total potential payout if no one scores 4? (or no more score 3?)

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                                                                Didn't go each way either. So does that mean I get nought?
                                                                                                Or will I get 1/5th of the total potential payout if no one scores 4? (or no more score 3?)
                                                                                                Yup you'll get 1/5. Balotelli is on 3 & Torres, Fabregas & Alonso needing 2.

Comment

Yup you'll get 1/5. Balotelli is on 3 & Torres, Fabregas & Alonso needing 2.

Hold please. Bah. Stupid Euros. Silly Alan.

ty.
                                                                                                  Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 29-06-12, 16:56.

Comment

Super Mario on 3.
                                                                                                    Alonso, Fabregas and Torres on 2
                                                                                                    Cassano, Di Natalie and Pirlo, Silva and Navas on 1

Looking forward to a 0-0 thriller.

Comment

Bonucci to be booked 15/8 tyvm

Comment

torres hattrick hero 100/1

48

Comment

Originally posted by Loopz View Post
                                                                                                          torres hattrick hero 100/1

you know that he's a sub?

Comment

Ten mins is all he needs
                                                                                                            48

Comment

Me no likey

Comment

What happens to my top goal scorer bet if there are a number of ties? I have €2 on Manzuckic. He is showing as €558 in green in the market. Do I scoop that even if tied for 1st?

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown View Post
                                                                                                                  What happens to my top goal scorer bet if there are a number of ties? I have €2 on Manzuckic. He is showing as €558 in green in the market. Do I scoop that even if tied for 1st?
                                                                                                                  33c @ whatever odds

Heart cant take much more here.

Comment

33c @ whatever odds

Heart cant take much more here.
                                                                                                                    Sweet from Torres!!

Comment

Delighted for Mata

Comment

Eh what?

Torres gets top scorer due to assists & mins played? or do bookies pay on a tie?

Comment

Eh what?

Torres gets top scorer due to assists & mins played? or do bookies pay on a tie?
                                                                                                                          Not according to Ray Houghton! That would be a joke!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X