>>>> Cheltingham Day 4 <<<<

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
    NAP of the week landed - WPM for 0, 1 or 2 winners.
    Phew, only reason i still have money.

Didnt look good after the county hurdle though

Comment

ok its back to poker for me

shur all this horses thing is only gambling

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

some swingy few days, dunguib,finians rainbow and shinrock paddy really hurt!!and then a rush of blood in the hunter chase today,,but 8/1 winner 6/1 winner 20/1 winner 250/1 forecast up and 16/1 winner and 130/1 e/w double up and all there is to show to show for it is €415 profit( shouldnt complain really) at the meeting

all profit on pepsyrock e/w in the last

Comment

Fk it, I'm going to try and get out on You're the Top in the last. I really fancy it, please, please, please let me be right once this week.
          'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Have to bet on the last race. FIghting chance looks descent at 12s e/w imo.

Comment

Ugh
              'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

the placepot was 41k, unreal.

Comment

Thank God that's over! Back to the AW for me.

Comment

had 3 winners and 2 2nds that backed e/w and still lost my bollox today

Comment

Had imperial commander, the rest were cnuts.

Comment

My Jackpot and placepot results - one 4th place in six races.
                        Tomorrow I'll do the Uttoxeter rolled-over jackpot £387k.

My rule is to stick to maidens and Group races on the flat, and bet seldom.

Comment

Cheers to all on here for helping me to $500 profit.

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                            Cheers to all on here for helping me to $500 profit.
                            careful in declaring profit, you could get touched up for a loan the way them results went

Comment

Should mention that that doesn't cover my poker losses for yesterday so.

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                Should mention that that doesn't cover my poker losses for yesterday so.
                                well saved

Comment

I've just been told that I'm out of it.

I gave someone the tip of Soldatino (once again, thanks Noel) in the first and they put half their winnings on Baby Run and Pigeon Island for me in the subsequent races.

There really is a God!

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                    That'll do pig
                                    I wish i had of read this thread today!!

Some top tipping sir well done.

Comment

Just want to say thanks for the past few days, for not shooing me out the door like the n00b I am, and for the tips and analysis (especially BCB). I doubled the roll I set aside for the week and then donated the profit to Down Syndrome Ireland, so you even did some good. Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                        Just want to say thanks for the past few days, for not shooing me out the door like the n00b I am, and for the tips and analysis (especially BCB). I doubled the roll I set aside for the week and then donated the profit to Down Syndrome Ireland, so you even did some good. Cheers.
                                        legend!

wp sir!

also Kudos BCB - you were on the ball mo chara!
                                        GAA News Website

Comment

Sunday morning

I'm still following the Cheltenham jackpot. It was not won at Uttoxeter on Saturday and today it is rolled over to Newton Abbot (£590k iirc).

The first race is at 14:20.

I did 144 lines at £0.50 = £72 (minimum is £0.50 a line). I did it on my Betfair account. (2x3x2x2x3x2=144 lines)

Comment

I've a shedload of lines too. Hopefully I'll bink some outsiders to ship the loots.
                                            Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

I'm gone

I had Organisateur 8/1 in the first (I had 2 picks).
                                              I didn't have Royal Kicks 4/1 in the second (had 3 picks / dropped him when I trimmed from 4)

My others are (not that it matters now)

3rd: She´s On The Case; Misstree Dancer
                                              4th: Richard´s Sundance; Forest Pennant
                                              5th: Brigadore; Norman Beckett; Royal Prodigy
                                              6th: Dutch Bill; Mic Aubin

I see Royal Kicks in the 2nd race was 12/1 in the probable starting prices (outsider of seven) but started at 4/1.
                                              Last edited by kincsem; 21-03-10, 15:18.

Comment

3rd: She´s On The Case; Misstree Dancer

!st and 2nd

Give me some losers please.

Comment

Still going strong. Only 8000 lines left.

Comment

Sigh.

Comment

I had 3 winners from 6 races. I had the 8/1 and 7/1 winners but missed some short priced ones.
                                                      Nice dividend of £41k.

Comment

Working...
                                                      X