No announcement yet.

NFL Fantasy Football 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm here tonight, Going to Ep so won't be around till monday.

Comment

Tonight or early next week, either suits me
      ''Any change is resisted because bureaucrats have a vested interest in the chaos in which they exist.'' - Richard Nixon

Comment

Right so Teddie has pulled out now. I can't be around all day to look after people. I was going to ask somebody to do it for him but now that he has pulled out he has left us in a bind.

I haven't been able to contact Connie so the only thing we can really do is go with 10 I think. There was somebody else who couldn't do tonight so I'll have a look now and if Trippie sends me an email address he can draft for them.

I gotta take out Connie now because we can only have an even number of players. If Teddie hadn't pulled out we could have left Connie in, I'd have registered under a new username and signed him up but now we don't have that option. I'm gonna sort that out and then set the draft for the earliest time possible after that. Right now 10.30pm would be the earliest. Hopefully that will still be the case after I get things sorted, I need to do that by 9.30pm or else we got to 11pm for the draft.
        'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Just sent a pm to Trippie. I don't think boba is around tonight so I'm going to add Trippie as a co-owner for him and he can draft for him.

I think there is an option for me to draft for other people. If somebody else is not on I'll draft for them, gonna kill me to give them somebody I want but fair is fair.
          'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Still in jps game. Trying to find a way to draft on the phone. I still might be out by then. If I'm not online, feel free to leave mine on autopilot if you don't want to draft for other people

Comment

Originally posted by AKDonk View Post
              Still in jps game. Trying to find a way to draft on the phone. I still might be out by then. If I'm not online, feel free to leave mine on autopilot if you don't want to draft for other people
              Is Carl dealing too Chris?

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                Is Carl dealing too Chris?
                Yeah. He's just to the right of me

Comment

Originally posted by AKDonk View Post
                  Yeah. He's just to the right of me
                  Pass phone and log in and out for draft

Comment

Nice story EE.

Let's get this done.

Comment

The write up on the intro is brilliant, well done!

Looks like we are go for 10.30, lets hope blue dress girl is the only bust we see tonight.

Comment

Anyone else getting "Technical Difficulties"

Comment

Ok it looks like its ready to rock. Helmet on as in profile pic, good luck everybody.

Comment

Originally posted by Juan Pablo View Post
                            The write up on the intro is brilliant, well done!

Looks like we are go for 10.30, lets hope blue dress girl is the only bust we see tonight.
                            Yeah nice write up, East Tallaght Lions is a cracking team name. You'd have to be a true FNL fan to get that far

Comment

i think i've done something stupid. Have i left the league or something? A load of strangers in my league now?

Comment

Originally posted by Juan Pablo View Post
                                Anyone else getting "Technical Difficulties"
                                Nope, what browser are you on, I'm on Firefox.

Actually go here and see if they tell you what the problem is.

And theres more help here

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

Comment

Anyway to watch this as it happens?
                                  Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                    i think i've done something stupid. Have i left the league or something? A load of strangers in my league now?
                                    Go here and then enter draft again.

Comment

Originally posted by Rufio View Post
                                      Anyway to watch this as it happens?
                                      Dunno but this is where its happening.

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                        Go here and then enter draft again.

http://fantasy.nfl.com/league/72933
                                        I'm in and ready to go. tyty

Comment

Ah says I dont have permission to view.... nevermind, enjoy.
                                          Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

Balls I get 1st pick..... Vick, Peterson or Rodgers, bribes can be offered if you want them left alone

Edit: I can't turn down Vick as an Eagles fan can I

Comment

Ready to go..

<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pjA0fawHFOE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Get pumped! Watch the greatest motivation speech ever by coach Johnathan Flowers. The team name is the LELAND CHARGERS. Feel the power!Yes, then won. In grea...

Comment

One of the themes from NFL Films. I was just going to put the music alone but, i decided to make a little picture slide show along with the music for the hec...

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Ready to go.

Best of luck gentleman.

Comment

Sorry about this, had a 2 hour thing to do for a job and forgot about it. If still ongoing im willing to help out

Comment

Took 2 WR's as my first 2 picks to get 'Megatron' and 'The Beast'. Well pleased, and with Carolina protecting Newton I think DeAngelo Williams will have a huge season
                                                          ''Any change is resisted because bureaucrats have a vested interest in the chaos in which they exist.'' - Richard Nixon

Comment

Pretty happy with my picks. Got Ochocinco and Lawfirm on the bench. The one I wanted to get more than anybody else was Sam Bradford, I took him as my second QB but I expect him to have a huge season. The hiring of Josh McDaniels as OC for the Rams is huge and just like every other QB under him for the last couple of years I think he is going to have a huge fantasy season.

QB: Matt Ryan, Sam Bradford
                                                            RB: MJD, Mendenhall, Lawfirm
                                                            WR: Nicks, Wayne, Boldin, Ochocinco, Floyd
                                                            TE: Witten, Gronkowski
                                                            DEF: Bears, Giants
                                                            K: Henery

Comment

Vick to have about 400 pts in FF this year (as long as stays fit ) easy game happy enough with Forte and Bradshaw as main RBs and took a punt on Mike Williams which may be a good thing.

Think Eagles Jets tonight, must go look for a link

My team

QB: Vick, Gerrard
                                                              RB: Forte, Bradshaw, Matthews
                                                              WR: Williams, Jackson, Steve Johnson, Sims-Walker, Steve Smith
                                                              TE: Winslow, Kendricks
                                                              DEF: Saints, Cowboys
                                                              K: Brown
                                                              Last edited by ghostface; 01-09-11, 22:57.

Comment

Wanted Freeman, got em

Took a punt on Green over Jones, that was down to bye weeks. I hope Dalton can give him the ball though

QB : FREEMAN, FLACCO
                                                                RB : CHARLES, HILLIS, INGRAM
                                                                WR: JENNINGS, AUSTIN, GREEN, SMITH, HESTER
                                                                TE : M LEWIS , WATSON
                                                                DEF : RAVENS : TEXANS
                                                                K: DAWSON

I enjoyed that.

Comment

my team is deadly considering it was picked at random

Comment

Happy with my team, when CJ2K fell to me at 8 had to snap him up the day he agrees his big money deal. With Roddy White, Gates and Rivers there is a core a real quality there provided all stay healthy. Not too happy with my depth, players got real iffy real quick around the 8th round.

QB : Rivers
                                                                    RB : CJ2K, Jahvid Best, Hightower, Fred Jackson, CJ Spiller,
                                                                    WR: Roddy White, Santonio Holmes, Sidney Rice, Evans, Knox, Ford
                                                                    TE: Gates
                                                                    DST: Falcons
                                                                    K : He's a kicker, who cares

Comment

Just looked at Bubbleking's team and he wasn't even there. He has an awesome lineup, only problem is his bench bye weeks don't help but still a really powerful lineup.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                        my team is deadly considering it was picked at random
                                                                        Let's hear it.

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                                                          Pretty happy with my picks. Got Ochocinco and Lawfirm on the bench. The one I wanted to get more than anybody else was Sam Bradford, I took him as my second QB but I expect him to have a huge season. The hiring of Josh McDaniels as OC for the Rams is huge and just like every other QB under him for the last couple of years I think he is going to have a huge fantasy season.

QB: Matt Ryan, Sam Bradford
                                                                          RB: MJD, Mendenhall, Lawfirm
                                                                          WR: Nicks, Wayne, Boldin, Ochocinco, Floyd
                                                                          TE: Witten, Gronkowski
                                                                          DEF: Bears, Giants
                                                                          K: Henery
                                                                          I was just about to take Bradford after you for the same reasons. You did it to me too with Wayne and Ocho haha.

Happy with my team. I was ecstatic Ray Rice fell to pick 7 and picking up Stafford in the 12th round was a no-brainer.

It was good fun too. Now the real battle begins.

Comment

Let's hear it.
                                                                            QB : Drew Brees, Jay Cutler
                                                                            RB : Michael Turner, Adrian Pieterson, Cedric Benson, Ryan Grant
                                                                            WR: Bowe, Marshal, Colston, nelson, Williams
                                                                            TE : Finley, Gonzalez
                                                                            DEF : Jets
                                                                            K: Kaeding

need to sort out my bench a little bit

Comment

Id try trade turner or benson with one of your Wr's to improve at that position

Comment

Sorry to miss all the fun lads. Few family things to deal with, so FF is down the pecking order.
                                                                                Again sorry if I messed up numbers for ye.

Connie

Comment

Looks like I made a balls of my pre-draft rankings. GB defence as my 3rd round pick and Mason Crosby as my 5th...fml

Could be worse I got Foster who was my no1 pick and Brady at QB..

Comment

Originally posted by connie147 View Post
                                                                                    Sorry to miss all the fun lads. Few family things to deal with, so FF is down the pecking order.
                                                                                    Again sorry if I messed up numbers for ye.

Connie
                                                                                    No worries man, hope everything is alright. I'll give you a call tonight if you are around.

Comment

Didn't realise there needed to be a even number for the draft to take place. Apologises about nearly bolloxing it up for you guys, glad everything got sorted in the end though, best of luck with this anyway lads.

Comment

Projections for the weeks matchups are now up

Comment

Do special teams tds not count for anything? Was happy watching harvin getting 100 yd td but no point showing

Comment

Think it counts as a TD for the vikings defence. I think the special teams are included in the defence.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianN View Post
                                                                                              Do special teams tds not count for anything? Was happy watching harvin getting 100 yd td but no point showing
                                                                                              Think the Vikings defence/special teams gets the points.

Comment

I have so many points on the bench

Comment

So glad I entered this. Makes watching the games even more entertaining. The in-play matchup centres are class.

Comment

Who owns the Multiple Scoregasms?

I was sick when welker took that to the house, i knew it would be close.

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post
                                                                                                      So glad I entered this. Makes watching the games even more entertaining. The in-play matchup centres are class.
                                                                                                      Two 4-0's collide this week.

Is it me and you Lurker?

Comment

Back up into the play off places this week, 2 7-0 teams running away with it, Lurker and can't remember who else

Comment

Back up into the play off places this week, 2 7-0 teams running away with it, Lurker and can't remember who else
                                                                                                          that would be me thats 7-0

Comment

Two 4-0's collide this week.

Is it me and you Lurker?
                                                                                                            Sorry, missed this. Yeah it was you and me. If you'd have had a full team you'd have crushed me. I was very lucky.

Going well so far

Comment

Thought I'd bump this with a few matches left. Division 1 and 3 look locked up with Division 2 being a 3 way slug fest so far with only 1 game in it.

Am I right in think its top of each division and then the best runner up that gets the final play off spot? If so the final spot will prob go down to last week I think. Gl

Comment

Thought I'd bump this with a few matches left. Division 1 and 3 look locked up with Division 2 being a 3 way slug fest so far with only 1 game in it.

Am I right in think its top of each division and then the best runner up that gets the final play off spot? If so the final spot will prob go down to last week I think. Gl
                                                                                                                you are correct.

I think Iv won division one already so just going for a better seed. Kinda pissed off that Iv only lost 2 games this year both during an Adrian Pieterson and Drew Brees by weeks

Comment

I'm pretty lucky to be 11-0. The breaks have went my way so far. I think Ste will beat me this week. Steve Smith gonna destroy Indy.

Also, I'm getting pretty sick of Eagle Eye beating me on the waiver wire. Almost 50% of my waiver requests have been thwarted by him!

week 2
                                                                                                                  -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                                                                                  This is email notification that the waiver request you made in IPB Fantasy NFL 2011 was unsuccessful.

Player Dropped: Marshawn Lynch (RB - SEA)
                                                                                                                  Player Added : Cam Newton (QB - CAR)

This happened for the following reason:

Another team had a higher waiver priority.
                                                                                                                  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

week 9?
                                                                                                                  -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                                                                                  This is email notification that the waiver request you made in IPB Fantasy NFL 2011 was unsuccessful.

Player Dropped: Felix Jones (RB - DAL)
                                                                                                                  Player Added : Michael Bush (RB - OAK)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

week11
                                                                                                                  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Dropped: Denarius Moore (WR - OAK)
                                                                                                                  Player Added : Torrey Smith (WR - BAL)

Not bitter at all

Comment

How have I done so badly with Rodgers putting up massive numbers every week for me lol

Comment

Watching Chargers Broncos OT to see if Matthews can add more yards, he makes a great run yet he gets no extra pts on the FF sheet!! Was watching some repeat, game had finished 20 mins earlier

Just to jinx it, Lurkers winning streak is under threat... need Big Ben to have a bad game....

Comment

Seems like this is kind of sewn up with 1 week to go before the play-offs.

The Real McCoys (Div 1) and Schaub Shank Redemption (Div 3) and Silver Puddings (Div 1) will be the runner-up. Final place to play for is the Div 2 winner between Show Us Your TD's and Eagle Eye Patriots with Eagle Eye 1 game behind.

Really enjoyed it this year. Gl in the play offs lads.

Comment

Last place is sewn up too. The East Tallaght Lions owner hasn't logged on since September and is 0-12 so its going to be an easy win for Juan Pablo. He would have to lose for me to get through.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X