Irish Poker Boards
Irish Open 2019 - 2
Register Arcade FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Irish Poker Boards > Community, Tech, and Feedback > Personal Logs

Old 16-12-17, 20:40   #1
luckforsome
Wing King

...Liam-Eat, Date, Sleep...

…Welcome to what will probably be the least interesting and least updated Blog on IPB…I’ve decided to set it up as kind of a diary of my life after relationships…I would love to say it’ll be full of excitement, but it’s been a slow start for sure…
…So as I’ve mentioned before, I broke up with my Girlfriend in November, and have promised myself I will not be in a relationship for at least a year, probably more… I’m hoping chat to lots of women, go on lots of dates, and have lots of fun in the process…
…A couple of random goals just for fun that I’ve never achieved…
1. …I have never had a proper one night stand… I kinda want to do this, just to tick it off the list…
2. …I want to sleep with a woman on the first date… This may sound weird, but it’s more about a confidence thing… I’m always convinced they aren’t interested, and I am terrible at knowing if they are interested, even if they are giving lots of signals… I need to get the confidence in me to be able to take a chance, and not be afraid to be told “No”…
3. …Possibly a bit racial but--- I would love to sleep with a Black woman…I have chatted to some, and they can be the most sexy women going… I was with an Asian girl for 3 years, and she was a little bit different than Irish, but had some things and traits about her that were so sexy…
…The plan was to do this Blog last week, but I wanted to wait until I at least had a date lined up…Sadly it hasn’t happened, so I’m starting from zero lol… This blog is literally just a bit of crack, plus I like to stick up random long posts… Feel free to like, follow, comment, block or ignore…
…Wish me luck!!!...
…Liam…
luckforsome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-17, 00:22   #2
chips1234
Chopper Challenge Champion

this seems like fun, fair play too for putting it out there, can we ask questions ? ive def read most answers in bbv but cant remember so here goes, and obv tell me to fuck off if you dont want to answer.

how old are you?

where did you meet this asian girl?

have you always lived in ireland ?

and last one for fun, what are the 5 things that you find attractive about women ?

also at the end of the day be confident worst thing that can happen is someone tells you theyre not interested or whatever, get out there and enjoy the world and have fun.

edit: also earth, flat or not ?

Last edited by chips1234; 17-12-17 at 00:31.
chips1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-17, 00:52   #3
Frank Gibney

Send a message via AIM to Frank Gibney
drop the paw

"Frank Gibney, he's my favourite ." (careca, 2012)
"Frank Gibney, he's my favourite." (mikeb, 2017)
Frank Gibney is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Thanks From:
Old 17-12-17, 01:24   #4
luckforsome
Wing King

Quote:
Originally Posted by chips1234 View Post
this seems like fun, fair play too for putting it out there, can we ask questions ? ive def read most answers in bbv but cant remember so here goes, and obv tell me to fuck off if you dont want to answer.

how old are you?

...I'm 30 years old...

where did you meet this asian girl?

...I met her when I was working in a pub and she was a lounge girl...I was 19, she was 23, but I lied about my age to get a date with her...I told her my age a week before we slept together...She actually took my virginity...

have you always lived in ireland ?

...Yep, always lived in Ireland...Never had it in me to move abroad...

and last one for fun, what are the 5 things that you find attractive about women ?

...Eyes and smile get me every time, so these are 1&2...Im addicted to blondes, although really haven't been with many so this is 3...Someone who is flirty to text and on a date is a massive turn on so that's 4... Then I also like girls that are thin, so this is 5...

also at the end of the day be confident worst thing that can happen is someone tells you theyre not interested or whatever, get out there and enjoy the world and have fun.

edit: also earth, flat or not ?.

...and as bad crazy as I am, I know the world is round..
...Answers in the quote, not sure if it's best to answer like that or underneath?...
Thanks From:
Old 17-12-17, 04:32   #5
CHDog
Creative when bored

Send a message via MSN to CHDog
I've always thought you are a weird cunt with your autistic use of ellipses but this thread confirms it.

Hope you get lots of sex m8 but fucking hell, you're shit at getting it and are looking for advice in the worst place. Let's not pretend this is just a blog.

Happy Christmas you fucking weirdo.
CHDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-17, 08:35   #6
careca

Are you not putting undue pressure on yourself by having this blog?

Delete the thing and go off and see what life brings you. Don't put any goals or resolutions in place just go with it. You are young ffs, enjoy the journey which will bring highs and lows.

Best thing for me way back when I was single was meeting someone when I never went out with the intention of meeting someone.

Anyway gl either way
careca is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks From:
Old 17-12-17, 16:26   #7
luckforsome
Wing King

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHDog View Post
I've always thought you are a weird cunt with your autistic use of ellipses but this thread confirms it.

Hope you get lots of sex m8 but fucking hell, you're shit at getting it and are looking for advice in the worst place. Let's not pretend this is just a blog.

Happy Christmas you fucking weirdo.
...Lol...I've never hid the fact that I'm a little different than others, so no offence taking there...Wouldn't quite say I'm shite at it at all...I've been in relationships pretty much all my life, since im 19 I've probaly only been single for a total of 6 montys...I have a bad have a very bad habit of getting into relationships when I shouldn't, so this is my first really spell at trying to be single and have fun...And I'm certainly not looking for advice on this, so it is just a blog...I'm doing it for fun, also I reckon it'll help me in some weird way to be able to express myself...And thanks, Happy Christmas ��...

Quote:
Originally Posted by careca View Post
Are you not putting undue pressure on yourself by having this blog?

Delete the thing and go off and see what life brings you. Don't put any goals or resolutions in place just go with it. You are young ffs, enjoy the journey which will bring highs and lows.

Best thing for me way back when I was single was meeting someone when I never went out with the intention of meeting someone.

Anyway gl either way
...Cheers...Honestly no it doesn't put pressure on me at all...I use IPB to express myself in strange ways, because no one here knows me, so I like the fact I can do it...I don't have any targets I want to it per se..the 3 facts in the opening posts are almost, sexual wishes I've yet to accomplish...we all have them lol...

Last edited by luckforsome; 17-12-17 at 17:13.
2 Thanks From:
Old 17-12-17, 17:49   #8
The Situation
Champ Champ

You can easily knock off all three goals off in one go tbh. 1+2 are fairly related and with Tinder fairly easy to get if that's what you're looking for and maybe try it on a weekend in London as much larger proportion of black women than here.
Old 17-12-17, 18:03   #9
Tar.Aldarion

Send a message via MSN to Tar.Aldarion Send a message via Skype™ to Tar.Aldarion
I thought your were 50+. I think you are focusing too much on random things you want instead of trying to just go with the flow and not care as much.
Old 17-12-17, 19:12   #10
Hectorjelly

Don't listen to the haters, I'm expecting great things from this thread.
Hectorjelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-17, 10:52   #11
Raoul Duke III
The King

Good luck in your endeavours luckforsome

Remember Christmas is always a good time for meeting ladies, catch them when they're feeling sad and vulnerable with no partner, and you might knock off a few of these goals easy.
Old 21-12-17, 22:02   #12
rounders123

I needed to look up the definition of ellipsis and after reading the definition I'm still none the wiser!.
Spoiler

Last edited by rounders123; 21-12-17 at 22:05.
rounders123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-17, 22:18   #13
CHDog
Creative when bored

Send a message via MSN to CHDog
Quote:
Originally Posted by rounders123 View Post
I needed to look up the definition of ellipsis and after reading the definition I'm still none the wiser!.
Spoiler
...the...sets...of...dots...fucking...everywhere.. .
CHDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-17, 23:45   #14
Nuttkickker

Good luck with the thread, recon you should start using some dating apps and post some pics like a before and after, profile pic v real date would be a good laugh or maybe take some weird requests from the thread like what to say or do on a date or in a certain chat, could be hilarious or totally fucked up
Old 22-12-17, 00:12   #15
luckforsome
Wing King

...Haha, thanks all...As posted, I think Xmas and new year is a good time to prey on the vulnerable ��...Found tinder to be shite the last couple of weeks, so I've actually downloaded POF a few days, hopefully it'll being some luck soon lol... With regards the posting before and after pics etc, as much as I'd get entertainment out of it because I'm like that...I'd never stick up a picture of someone without them knowing it, plus it could possibly get IPB in trouble ����...
...I will however go into detail about random things when I do start going on dates ha...
Old 22-12-17, 06:22   #16
MrsFlushdraw
5 Star Mammy

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckforsome View Post
...Haha, thanks all...As posted, I think Xmas and new year is a good time to prey on the vulnerable ��...Found tinder to be shite the last couple of weeks, so I've actually downloaded POF a few days, hopefully it'll being some luck soon lol... With regards the posting before and after pics etc, as much as I'd get entertainment out of it because I'm like that...I'd never stick up a picture of someone without them knowing it, plus it could possibly get IPB in trouble ����...
...I will however go into detail about random things when I do start going on dates ha...
A mate of mine met a guy on POF about 9 years ago, they now have an 8 year old and still together. She only joined it for the LOLZ and didn't expect to meet anyone serious from it.
MrsFlushdraw is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks From:
Old 22-12-17, 06:55   #17
dobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckforsome View Post
Ah ffs. Either commit to this or don't. You're posting private things about potential partners as well as yourself .whether you want to admit that or not so may as well post profile pics and real.life pics for comparison
dobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-17, 13:20   #18
Raoul Duke III
The King

Eh, for the auld lads.

What is POF?
Old 22-12-17, 13:46   #19
The Situation
Champ Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by dobby View Post
Ah ffs. Either commit to this or don't. You're posting private things about potential partners as well as yourself .whether you want to admit that or not so may as well post profile pics and real.life pics for comparison
Ah tbf there's a massive difference between telling stories about an anonymous woman and actually sticking her photo up in a public forum unbeknownst to her.

Putting pics up is creepy and classless.
Old 22-12-17, 13:51   #20
luckforsome
Wing King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
Eh, for the auld lads.

What is POF?
...POF = Plenty of fish, it's a dating site...Get with the times man 😂😂...
Thanks From:

Irish Poker Boards > Community, Tech, and Feedback > Personal Logs