Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harvey's Bristol Rovers vs Charlton

NVM
    Last edited by lee_arama; 15-02-10, 19:51.
    Hey buddy, did ya get that thing I sent ya?

Comment

^^^^^^^^
      Last edited by lee_arama; 15-02-10, 19:51.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipIt View Post
        This weeks Champs Leagues games:

Tue- Milan v Man U
        Tue- Lyon v R Madrid
        Wed- Bayern v Fiorentina
        Wed- Porto v Arsenal

Any opinions, 1st glance I think Ill be taking Arsenal on....
        Id advise giving alot of weight to home fixtures in these.

Also expect United to leave themselves alot to do. possibly lose 2-1 over there. Getting a goal is vital

Anyone looking to do some accums on these games I'll lay them. Just quote the bookie were you got prices from
        GAA News Website

Comment

Bayern have just come out of a flu scare too AFAIK, I couldn't see them faring too well against Fiorentina.

Comment

Christ its hard to pick from them CL matches. Semibluff will you lay a double?

What about a few draw trebles?

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie Durkin View Post
              Christ its hard to pick from them CL matches. Semibluff will you lay a double?

What about a few draw trebles?
              more than likely will yeh - just make sure the prices all from same bookie - easier for me to verify them aswell.

Put up what your looking for
              GAA News Website

Comment

Odds taken from a range of bookmakers Semibluff. Just looked it up on odds checker.

All bets in euro. Not betting anywhere near my normal sized bet as i think it's so hard but i have to bet something to make the match more entertaining

My 10 to your 90

Man U -1 at 5/1
                Lyon +1 at 4/6

My 40 to your 160

Arsenal Porto draw 9/4
                Bayern 8/15

EDIT - Cancel them bets as im going out tomorrow night so dont need a reason to watch football. Will leave them up as no doubt they will win now
                Last edited by Guest; 16-02-10, 02:29.

Comment

if im laying any bets like accums in future, they have to be all from the same bookie. and not a choice of best prices accross odds checker. If you were to go to the hassle of putting the accum on yourself, you would only get the odds of what 1 particular bookie is offering. Looking for best price accross the board is taking the piss IMO. But suppose you can always ask

Also, not bothered with 10er bets, too much hassle keeping track of

Enjoy your night out tomorow
                  GAA News Website

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post
                    if im laying any bets like accums in future, they have to be all from the same bookie. and not a choice of best prices accross odds checker. If you were to go to the hassle of putting the accum on yourself, you would only get the odds of what 1 particular bookie is offering. Looking for best price accross the board is taking the piss IMO. But suppose you can always ask

Also, not bothered with 10er bets, too much hassle keeping track of

Enjoy your night out tomorow
                    No worries. Will do all from one bookie in furture. And yeh i realise the 10er bets are a waste of time. I would be betting 100+ on football but as you said yourself the matches are hard to pick from and i thought at the time i was going to be in watching it, so just made the bet for the sake of it.

Bit of a tip for the rest of you who do big football bets. Toals, mcleans and sean graham etc up north are the best for accums. Odds are always much better than your average high street bookie.
                    Last edited by Guest; 16-02-10, 11:46.

Comment

Simply cant find a bet in tonights games. Anyone any speculative views??

Comment

I'll be backing the draw in United game, cagey first leg upcoming small bet on 0-0 and decent bet on draw. 0-0 is 9.1 on betfair afaik.

Also Arsenal travelled without Gallas,Eduardo and Arshavin afaik this makes them a lay for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Aya14 View Post
                          I'll be backing the draw in United game, cagey first leg upcoming small bet on 0-0 and decent bet on draw. 0-0 is 9.1 on betfair afaik.

Also Arsenal travelled without Gallas,Eduardo and Arshavin afaik this makes them a lay for me.
                          Ye Im against Arsenal too, I was tempted backing draw in Man U game, what Iv done is back the draw with a view to trade, think the draw price will crash so hopefully its stay goalless for 30mins or better.

Comment

I think the United game will have gaols in it. THey are still a bit dodgy at the back. I'm guessing a high scoring draw tbh. or a 3-2

Comment

Originally posted by ShipIt View Post
                              Simply cant find a bet in tonights games. Anyone any speculative views??
                              I've done a 0.1 point yankee for all four games tonight and tomorrow to be draws, just to have an interest. I think the yankee works out at ~33/1. I'm also having a point on Lyon at home. That's it.
                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Fcuk it i have to have a bet tonight. Quote this and say booked. First come first served.

3x25euro draw doubles

Manu/Milan and Manc/stoke my 25 to your 245
                                Madrid/lyon and Manu/Milan my 25 to your 245
                                Manc/stoke and Madrid/lyon my 25 to your 260

Semibluff, lee, tommy want these?

Comment

Fcuk it i have to have a bet tonight. Quote this and say booked. First come first served.

3x25euro draw doubles

Manu/Milan and Manc/stoke my 25 to your 245

Semibluff, lee, tommy want these?
                                  If you pm me who you were on boards, for the sake of knowing you ae a trusted user, then I'll book all the above. slightly annoying that its not in $$$s as will b transferring there.

If you dont tell me your user, I'll lay all the above, as 20E less each (to what you win)
                                  GAA News Website

Comment

i think Real are too short, at nearly evens.will be laying them

Also good price on overs in the Man U game if you want it Willie. unders strongly fancied (by the bookie)
                                    GAA News Website

Comment

CL hard to call 2nite so went for QPR/Ipswich double at about 9/2. Hopin Keane can get em on a roll 4 rest of season.

Comment

If you pm me who you were on boards, for the sake of knowing you ae a trusted user, then I'll book all the above. slightly annoying that its not in $$$s as will b transferring there.

If you dont tell me your user, I'll lay all the above, as 20E less each (to what you win)
                                        If i dont get a pm before the kick off - or if you dont get back to me confirming 20E less is ok, then seeing as bet is changed, it wont have been booked. just incase any confusion.
                                        GAA News Website

Comment

Also good price on overs in the Man U game if you want it Willie. unders strongly fancied (by the bookie)
                                          me monies riding on the white Pele tonight, 2 goals or more is a good extra bet.

went into Paddys on the way to the post office this evening, they offerened enhanced odds on Everton to lead at half time. good timing imo.

Comment

Middlesbrough are 15/8 tonight at Blackpool.Seems big to me.Blackpool on a bad run and Boro playing well away from home

Comment

Threw a tenner treble on the following which pays 200.Long shot but you never know
                                              Boro,Ipswich to win and Leicester to draw

Comment

3x25euro draw doubles

Booked.

Comment

early news

The Arse missing a few tomo

from sporting life
                                                  The Gunners headed to Porto without five first-team regulars, including goalkeeper Manuel Almunia and Russian playmaker Andrey Arshavin.

With centre-half William Gallas, defensive midfielder Alex Song and Croatia striker Eduardo also not among the 18-man travelling party, the Gunners are somewhat light as they prepare for the first leg of their last-16 clash.
                                                  Porto already shortened a bit on line to 8/5 but still a decent price !?

Comment

Manu/Milan and Manc/stoke my 25 to your 245 (2250
                                                    This is only other one then semibluff as lee took the others.

Booked with the 20 euro taken off. You dont have to worry about trusting me. Ive done transfers before but wont give out my name.

Comment

jesus, that United equaliser was well needed, blessed.

Comment

This is only other one then semibluff as lee took the others.

Booked with the 20 euro taken off. You dont have to worry about trusting me. Ive done transfers before but wont give out my name.
                                                        Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                          me monies riding on the white Pele tonight, 2 goals or more is a good extra bet.

went into Paddys on the way to the post office this evening, they offerened enhanced odds on Everton to lead at half time. good timing imo.
                                                          Ship ship ship, 16 to 1 2 goals or more. Get in Rooney.

Comment

I think the United game will have gaols in it. THey are still a bit dodgy at the back. I'm guessing a high scoring draw tbh. or a 3-2
                                                            had the the 2-2 and the 3-2. happy punting ship the 4 figures.

Comment

Was on Stoke to beat Man City

Stoke battering them,
                                                              Stoke man off
                                                              Stoke go one up
                                                              City score with pretty much first shot
                                                              Stoke have good goal disallowed in extra time

FMbettingL

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                                                                Was on Stoke to beat Man City

Stoke battering them,
                                                                Stoke man off
                                                                Stoke go one up
                                                                City score with pretty much first shot
                                                                Stoke have good goal disallowed in extra time

FMbettingL
                                                                Just seen the Tony Pulis interview, he is not the type to lose it, but he just about had kittens

Comment

Pm me your Boyles username and acc number Donal and ill lodge that tomorrow for you. Bustoed my stars account.

Comment

Originally posted by Rekop Dog View Post
                                                                    I wouldn't give Milan a cat in hells chance over the two legs. Don't think I'll be backing heavy on either leg but just Man u to advance on agg. If united put any sort of pressure on them which they obv will they'll crumble as they've done all season against teams that have pressed them. I expect fergie to play a midfield with fletcher, park and Anderson in the San Siro giving Pirlo and Ronaldinho no space to create anything of substance.

Cliff notes: United to progress very easily.
                                                                    Going to do the tosserish thing I hate and quote my own post. I think the early goal led the game to be a lot more open than I had invisaged but the overall result was what I predicted. Didn't have that much on tonight but United will make it game set and match in the second leg and won't even give me a sweat on the bigger punt.
                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

I v had 2 max bets on tonights Champ Leagues games.

Backed Porto asian hcap(0), which is draw no bet at 1.90, Cant see Arsenal winning and although I fancy Porto to win I like the draw no bet option alot more.
                                                                      Also max bet on Bayern match odds 8/15, fully expect Bayern to beat a poor Fiorentina and 8/15 is def fair, trading under on the exchanges as of now(Betfred+Skybet).

Comment

Bets for tonight?
                                                                        Even though I genuinely hate to say it, I reckon Porto will win 2-0 or 3-0 against Arsenal tonight.

I'm hoping worst case 2-0 . So I'll back that one. Having said that Fabregas can turn any game.

Some latest news
                                                                        Arsenal are without five first-team regulars for the Champions League trip to Porto.

Defender William Gallas (back), midfielder Alex Song (knee) and Andrey Arshavin (hamstring) were all absent from the 18-man squad which left Luton Airport this afternoon, as were goalkeeper Manuel Almunia and striker Eduardo (hamstring).

Veteran former captain Sol Campbell could be set for a first European appearance for the Gunners since the 2006 Champions League final defeat by Barcelona in Paris, while forward Carlos Vela returns from a knee injury.

Robin van Persie (ankle) and Johan Djourou (knee) are both long-term absentees.

Comment

I'm going to buck the trend here and lay Bayern (though not for as much as I would like). Will be back in Cork in the morning so can settle then.

So.

I seek to lay Bayern Munich @ odds of 1.45 (45/100 obviously).

Your €100 to play my €45. Quote to book etc etc etc.

Comment

binkity bink

super touch willie - very nice
                                                                            GAA News Website

Comment

Odds taken from paddy power. Want these layed.

My 100euro ($135) to your 245euro ($330)

Porto to win at 7/5
                                                                              Bayern to win at 4/9

Comment

ok bets on Gl All

Newcastle to draw
                                                                                Bayern to draw
                                                                                Arsenal to lose

treble

plus the 2-0 (and Hulk)

bet small win big imo

Comment

Originally posted by lee_arama View Post
                                                                                  I'm going to buck the trend here and lay Bayern (though not for as much as I would like). Will be back in Cork in the morning so can settle then.

So.

I seek to lay Bayern Munich .

Agreed with Semibluff @ 1.55 >>> $75 vs $136

Comment

Ill back bayern to win. Semibluff and lee ill take the odds your offering.

My $100 to your ?

First of you to quote me gets it. Surely one of you should take my double also if you think bayern will draw/lose.

EDIT - Ill have $$ on stars tomorrow so can ship then should i lose.

Comment

Ill back bayern to win. Semibluff and lee ill take the odds your offering.

My $100 to your ?

First of you to quote me gets it. Surely one of you should take my double also if you think bayern will draw/lose.

EDIT - Ill have $$ on stars tomorrow so can ship then should i lose.
                                                                                      After number crunching I guess I can give you 1.50 (1/2 ) odds max?

My $50 plays your $100? If agreeable can we say booked?

Comment

Odds taken from paddy power. Want these layed.

My 100euro ($135) to your 245euro ($330)

Porto to win at 7/5
                                                                                        Bayern to win at 4/9

Nah this is a bit too skimpy for me. I'd do it for €230
                                                                                        Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Originally posted by lee_arama View Post
                                                                                          After number crunching I guess I can give you 1.50 (1/2 ) odds max?

My $50 plays your $100? If agreeable can we say booked?
                                                                                          Ok booked.

Comment

Originally posted by TommyGunne View Post
                                                                                            Nah this is a bit too skimpy for me. I'd do it for €230
                                                                                            230 will do as i couldnt find anywhere better than paddy power for the porto side of the bet

booked?

Comment

230 will do as i couldnt find anywhere better than paddy power for the porto side of the bet

booked?
                                                                                              Booked. Gl

Comment

Couldnt stop laughing at second porto goal, take a bow fabianski lol ... now they just have to hang on

Comment

was very funny, the ref must be on porto aswell, he whips the ball off fabianski and gives it to the attacker, then blows the whistle while blocking cambells path.good goal

Comment

Originally posted by Rattled77 View Post
                                                                                                    was very funny, the ref must be on porto aswell, he whips the ball off fabianski and gives it to the attacker, then blows the whistle while blocking cambells path.good goal
                                                                                                    THE dodgiest ref in the history of football obv

Comment

betfair down?

Comment

booked?
                                                                                                        Will ship tomorrow as posting off my phone now.

Feel hugely done though. Klose offside for his 90th minute goal, Fabianski gifting 2 goals, fiorentina's red card being nonsense, and the ref in the arsenal game doing an awful job. Sigh. Maybe next time....

Comment

Fiorentina, Tommy and Lee were robbed. klose shouldnt even have been on the field

Plus Arsenal should have had a peno in the build up to porto's 2nd.

Lee you can ship tomorrow aswell as you said you wernt back in the city tomorrow

$310 is what i get Tommy when converted from euro. that ok?
                                                                                                          Last edited by Guest; 17-02-10, 22:00.

Comment

Arsenal anf Fiorentina denied by LOLreffing

Comment

Arsenal anf Fiorentina denied by LOLreffing
                                                                                                              Eddie had both refs in his pocket so that he could finally win a bet on here

Comment

Yeh whoever owes me, please ship tomorow at the latest also.

Just as a note - if anyone still owes money even by one hour, and cant ship immediately, then its 100% out of order that they continue to place bets.

IE all bets should be paid within 24hours unless both parties are completely happy.

Otherwise this could all get very messy
                                                                                                                GAA News Website

Comment

Yeh whoever owes me, please ship tomorow at the latest also.

Just as a note - if anyone still owes money even by one hour, and cant ship immediately, then its 100% out of order that they continue to place bets.

IE all bets should be paid within 24hours unless both parties are completely happy.

Otherwise this could all get very messy
                                                                                                                  This is extremely important, especially for people who you don't know IRL or who haven't been vouched for.

There's nothing we'll be able to do for people who get shafted on one of these bets, please remember this forum is run on a 100% "your own risk" basis and there's very little if anything we'll be able to do if you get shafted.

Perhaps a vouching thread would be a good idea for people you don't know IRL.

Or maybe a tally thread for regulars in this forum... if this place does end up getting really messy with this kind of thing, we'll have to look at it again, but it's 100% you guys need to look after yourselves in here, this forum still resides on the internet at the end of the day, and the usual common sense rules should apply when dealing with money on the net!
                                                                                                                  Last edited by Ste05; 17-02-10, 23:33.

Comment

Anyone have any opinions on tomorrow nights Europa league? Looks like a crap-shoot if you ask me!

i fancy Ajax at home to Juventus in the big game at a best price of 17/10.

Was looking up Ajax's record this season. Their last 26 games they have only been beaten once and have a fantastic home record.

In the Liverpool game you can get Unirea +2 at 5/6. I really Can't see Liverpool romping home. My heart says to back the pool -2 at 21/20 tho. they haven't been too bad this past few weeks with Kuyt on form.

Comment

100% agree with this.

As for what ste said, i setup a vouching type thread but it didn't really take of. Perhaps what you said about a tally system might work.

TBH i think it would be good for the gambling forum to have it's own moderator. If we are nominating then i'd nominate semibluff or tommygunne. Sorry guys

Comment

100% agree with this.

As for what ste said, i setup a vouching type thread but it didn't really take of. Perhaps what you said about a tally system might work.

TBH i think it would be good for the gambling forum to have it's own moderator. If we are nominating then i'd nominate tommygunne. Sorry guys
                                                                                                                        Id like to agree with that - Tommy is trustworthy, and has a broader knowledge of sports than me (which would have him in all the threads)

Good Idea Eddie. Tommy it is . . .
                                                                                                                        GAA News Website

Comment

Good man Tommy!

(not his real name, but sure)

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X