hand in stars .fr main 50 f/o

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hand in stars .fr main 50 f/o

80 left in main event of scoop on stars fr 50 euro f/o 40k up top i have 360 guranteed blinds 17.5k 35k ante 3.5k i have 1.2mil
    im in the cut off player to my dy right jams his last 400k when folded to
    my read from history is hes a loose player and has been in a lot of pots had a big stack and has lost most pots to be left with 11 big blinds.......
    I have 77 with 3 similar size stacks to me to act behind me.......

Thoughts please

Pretty easy fold

Comment

Call

Comment

Haha that was pretty simultaneous

Comment

Well not folding anyway, could jam the hand history would help to know exact stacks

Comment

dont have hand history my holdem manager isnt working......
            stacks behind were 700k 1mill and 850k......

Comment

Easy enough fold for me wedge, why risk a 3rd of your stack even with the history, I just fold and move on.

Comment

Id go allin anyway

Comment

Fold for me too wedge, you are more than good enough with that stack to wait for better spots. 77 is too marginal and likely to at least be racing even if he is shoving randoms

Comment

Presuming that you're image is pretty solid/rocky, the stacks behind you need to wake up with the top of their range to call a reshove. Looks like a good opportunity to stack build to me. You still have 20 odd bigs if you don't hold.

Comment

Shove. Not too close either IMO. 55+ for me here.

Comment

Shove > Call >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Fold

SPOILER
                        Dont fold

Comment

Originally posted by Laois Hammer View Post
                          Shove > Call >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Fold

SPOILER
                          Dont fold
                          Fold>Call>Shove

Comment

Thanks for all your thoughts....for the record i jammed got snapped by small blind playing 1 mill.......flop 7 high......original jammer had ak small blind had kk........turn k gg.....

I think its pretty close to a jam or fold but after some serious debate i think its a fold only very slightly as its a marginal spot and even though its super ul to run into a hand that can call from the 3 players behind ( only 4 hands that can call imo jj qq kk aa ak ) i dont need to get involved its difficult to not be results orientated when making my final assessment but all in all i think 88 is a jam and 77 is just not worth risking my tournie life with 3 to act behind and the probability im only flipping against the original all in........

interesting hand though all the same

Comment

Working...
                            X