Another bluffcatcher!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another bluffcatcher!

Villian is a weaker reg. His fold to 3b is 20%, fold to cb is 42%, fold to cb in 3b pots is 1/4 and raise cb is 2/4. Hes not going to be folding much at any stage.
    His flop raising range includes alot of air, fds and sets and some 2 pairs. I dont have enough information n villian to know If he will continue to bluff turns with air. He also probably has some 4x hands in his range for bluffraising the flop. Thoughs on how Its played so far and how to continue.

PokerStars - €1 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 5 players
    Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

UTG: €122.45
    CO: €175.31
    BTN: €140.71
    SB: €30.51
    Hero (BB): €103.85

SB posts SB €0.50, Hero posts BB €1.00

Pre Flop: (pot: €1.50) Hero has T:heart: A:spade:

fold, fold, BTN raises to €2.50, fold, Hero raises to €9.00, BTN calls €6.50

Flop: (€18.50, 2 players) 4:club: A:heart: 9:heart:
    Hero bets €9.00, BTN raises to €22.00, Hero calls €13.00

Turn: (€62.50, 2 players) 4:spade:
    Hero checks, BTN bets €27.00,

Call pre, fold flop

He seems to rarely fold to three bets and cbets, so I'd be reluctant to 3bet him with hands that are going to rarely flop well

On the flop you need to decide what you are planning to do, because oop with two streets to go you aren't getting to a showdown easily

Comment

Fold to the flop raise.

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
        Call pre, fold flop

He seems to rarely fold to three bets and cbets, so I'd be reluctant to 3bet him with hands that are going to rarely flop well

On the flop you need to decide what you are planning to do, because oop with two streets to go you aren't getting to a showdown easily
        Do you not think 3betting hands that can flop a good top pair are going to be profitable against a player who isnt folding to 3bets?

I was planning on calling down but I dont think people bluff on board pairing cards too often.

Comment

Working...
        X