Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Norwegian Championship + masters package sale

1. Name : Paul McCaffrey
    2. Event :NLH €250 (€100 scalp) 22nd March,NLH 6-max €250 23rd March, NLH 8-max €350 25th March,JP Poker Masters €550 27th March
    2a. Where and what date does this start: 22nd - 28th March Citywest Hotel Dublin
    3. Entry fee : €250+€250+€350+€550 = €1400
    4. Percentage looking to sell : Up to 40%
    5. Cost per % : €16.80
    6. Any Mark Up : 1.2
    7. Hendon Mob Profile: http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=226717
    8. Means of money transfer: Boyles, Pm for bank details, Neteller
    9. Any other info: Selling in 5% chunks if possible, Funds must be received 24 hours prior to first event or booking must be cancelled. €100 scalps will be split between investors. So say you buy 10% and I collect 5 scalps = €500 return - 10% = €50
    10. Steps to confirm sale : I will comfirm on thread when received cheers guys
    Last edited by fivebetbluf3; 03-03-15, 18:09.

5% please

Comment

5% please, just shipped there.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
        5% please, just shipped there.
        Received Ty

Comment

Reserved 5% -Jibzzzz
          Received 5% - rounders123
          Received 6% -Private
          Reserved 2% - EVinfiinity
          Reserved 2% - dobby
          Thanks for the support guys

20% remaining
          Last edited by fivebetbluf3; 03-03-15, 17:45.

Comment

Can I take 2% is possible please? Can ship on stars.
            Last edited by EVinfiinity; 03-03-15, 00:51. Reason: .

Comment

Originally posted by EVinfiinity View Post
              Can I take 2% is possible please? Can ship on stars.
              Yea sure we will work something out.. Just can not take stars tho.. If you could do boyles or bank transfer would be perfect, Thanks for your interest

Comment

PM bank details please

Comment

Originally posted by fivebetbluf3 View Post
                  Yea sure we will work something out.. Just can not take stars tho.. If you could do boyles or bank transfer would be perfect, Thanks for your interest
                  Ya sorry misread your inital post, pm bank details and will transfer, ty.

Comment

I'll take the 2%. Can do boyles or bank. Whatever is easier for you.

Comment

Prob get a bit messy with repayments if I sell any more in less then 5% chunks folks so going to go back with that for the time being.. Still 15% remaining

Received 5% -Jibzzzz
                      Received 6% -Private

Reserved 2% - dobby
                      Reserved 5% - underachievement
                      Last edited by fivebetbluf3; 04-03-15, 00:43.

Comment

Can you reserve me 5% please Paul
                        Not sure what way I'll ship yet, is it same bank details as last time if I go that line yeah?

Comment

Originally posted by underachievement View Post
                          Can you reserve me 5% please Paul
                          Not sure what way I'll ship yet, is it same bank details as last time if I go that line yeah?
                          Hey Jerome, Yea same details as before there's no hurry still 2 week's till the first event so you can send when ever is convenient. I'll reserve that for you now

Thank you
                          Paul

Comment

I'll take whatever's left - 10% I think?

May have your bank details from previously but PM them just in case, thanks

Give me a few days to transfer as mightn't be back on for a while

Comment

Shipped, GL.

Do you have twitter for updates?

Comment

Received 5% -Jibzzzz
                                Received 6% -Private

Received 2% - dobby
                                Reserved 5% - underachievement
                                Reserved 5% - Private
                                Received 10% - 8611

That's it all, thanks for the support again everyone. Am not on twitter but Jp gives plenty of live update's on Ipb so hopefully that will keep you all updated and I will update as I can also. I will confirm on the thread once I have received funds. Will send PMs now also for those who need details.

Cheers
                                Paul
                                Last edited by fivebetbluf3; 04-03-15, 14:59.

Comment

Just lodged that in a bookies Paul. Best of luck.

Comment

Sent you a pm there now paul, cheers.

Comment

lodged that in boyles earlier paul n dropped you a pm.

Comment

Received 5% -Jibzzzz
                                        Received 6% -Private
                                        Reserved 2% - Cancelled
                                        Received 2% - dobby
                                        Received 5% - underachievement
                                        Received 5% - Private
                                        Received 10% - 8611

All payments now received thank you all for the interest I will commit everything I have to getting us some results. 2% has opened up in the mean time if anyone would like it.

Thank you
                                        Paul

Comment

Yeah I'll take that 2% aswell. Will lodge in Boyles at weekend. In for 4% total then.

Comment

Just lodged in the bookies. GL

Comment

Received 5% -Jibzzzz
                                              Received 6% -Private
                                              Received 4% - dobby
                                              Received 5% - underachievement
                                              Received 5% - Private
                                              Received 10% - 8611

Confirmed...Talk to you Sunday guys

Comment

Headed straight to city west now for a cup of tea and a bite to eat then we will be jumping into the first event the 250 scalp game.. Will update if possible at a break/bust if I can use a friends Internet device Best of luck to us lads

Comment

2 scalps at the break got moved now was loveing my starting table..we shall see how it goes. 30k + about in the stack at 200/400/50

Comment

Lost the most ridic 100k pot ever but still in on 2nd break 15 left 10paid iv average 4scalps collected so far

Comment

Well done Paul. Giving us a nice sweat anyway.

Comment

Final table of 9 don't know payouts yet think 2800 ftw

Comment

fair play paul, great start to the week ............ must be the structure
                                                          best of luck

Comment

fair play paul, great start to the week ............ must be the structure
                                                            best of luck
                                                            Pele learned it on the streets with oranges.
                                                            fivebetbluf3 learned it in the Kestrel with the charachters who sell the oranges.

Comment

Not to be hand of damage open kk sb + bb peal get it with bb on q94hh 15 bigs effective he holds with q9dd. Ladderd to spanners and shuved 2 or so bugs with kjdd no luck v 33. Cashed 525+400 scalps so 925 to get going onto the next one

Comment

Great start fair play

Comment

Well done Paul and ul. Ottno

Comment

Close but no cigar last night but not to worry the confidence levels are high so good things can happen... Going to head back up in a hour or so for the 4pm 250-6max, last night got 78 runners but expecting a good bit more in this field because a lot of the Norwegians are only flying in this morning so 1st prize should be beefy. Will try locate the same device I was updating on yesterday to keep you all filled in. Best of luck to us!
                                                                    Paul

Comment

Busto the 6max unfortunately never got going at all ran really bad to be frank done well to have starting stack leading to the bust out hand after some of the run outs I had. We do bust doe with the k10 defend when we run into KK on K10xx board. Happy with everything just cold decked onto the 350

Comment

Lads thinking about flicking in the Fitz EOM between the Wednesday - Friday gap..If you would like your %'s in that also let me know.. Mark up would be the same so €270 @ 1.2 1%= €3.24. Got 4th in this last month. Usually 10k+ up top. To make it fair we will keep the %'s the same or less as the package above. If your in post below. Cheers Paul
                                                                        Last edited by fivebetbluf3; 24-03-15, 12:48.

Comment

I'll take a bit of your EOM if you have any spare Paul, I'll be around citywest later

Comment

Inski.

Comment

#39
                                                                              Yeah, stick me down for the Fitz too paul, can sort it all out at the end of the package.....
                                                                              Maybe take next Thursday off tho.

Comment

#40
                                                                                I'm in, albeit I'm not entirely clear what I'm in for or on what basis. How about you play it and we'll decide when you ship it what to do?

Comment

#41
                                                                                  In.

Comment

#42
                                                                                    In

Comment

#43
                                                                                      IN

Comment

#44
                                                                                        Cashes so far €925

5% -Jibzzzz - €46.25 -IN- Fitz eom - 5% - €16.20
                                                                                        5% - rounders123 - €46.25 -IN- Fitz eom - 5% - €16.20
                                                                                        6% -Private - €55.50 -IN- Fitz eom - 6% - €19.44
                                                                                        4% - dobby - €37 -IN- Fitz eom - 4% - €12.96
                                                                                        5% - underachievement -IN- €46.25 - Fitz eom - 5% - €16.20
                                                                                        5% - Private - €46.25 -IN- Fitz eom - 5% - €16.20
                                                                                        10% - 8611 - €92.50 -IN- Fitz eom - 10% - €32.40

If anyone is not happy and wants out just post or pm beforehand it's not a problem. Cheers Paul
                                                                                        Last edited by fivebetbluf3; 24-03-15, 19:34.

Comment

#45
                                                                                          Originally posted by englishbob View Post
                                                                                          I'll take a bit of your EOM if you have any spare Paul, I'll be around citywest later
                                                                                          Just going to leave it at the 40% for now thanks for the interest doe mate will be up at about 10pm will chat with you then

Comment

#46
                                                                                            Originally posted by fivebetbluf3 View Post
                                                                                            10% - 8611 - €92.50 -IN- Fitz eom - 10% - €32.40
                                                                                            I get it now, all good I'm in as described, GL

Comment

#47
                                                                                              Heading back over now, already went over to register to avoid the que's. Will update when possible. Best of luck to us.

Comment

#48
                                                                                                23k going into 200/400/50 not making any hands and have a looseie gooseie table see how it goes

Comment

#49
                                                                                                  No luck didn't get going at all check shoved a straight/flush draw combo on the turn to get snapped off and miss the loots... Fustrating day not been able to make anything/play with loose cannons in every seat. Night off and try get the run good into me for the next two.

Comment

#50
                                                                                                    Leaving for the Fitz shortly will only be able to update once I get home and not at breaks for this event. Hopefully good news when I do

Comment

#51
                                                                                                      No good again I'm afraid just having a nightmare atm. Playing fairly tight not much to work with most the game two hands to screw me were when I police up a c/raise from the bb on the button on 924r repping some solid bluffs but his 105o does manage to get there for 10k+ pot. Get some raises true then open A4o in the cutoff button+bb call along and c/call the stack on A102hhAQxx runout can tell by the river Hollywood I'm crushed but some draws missed 1/3rd pot behind can't fold. Sorry guys! Onto the masters!

Comment

#52
                                                                                                        Good man Paul, getting the run bad out of the way before the big one

Best of luck at the weekend.

Comment

#53
                                                                                                          ul paul............change of plan for the masters tho......... just shipped a ticket on boyles so we'll have to just chop it now

Comment

#54
                                                                                                            ul paul............change of plan for the masters tho......... just shipped a ticket on boyles so we'll have to just chop it now
                                                                                                            See you there pal

Comment

#55
                                                                                                              On the way. Getting his one done no if buts or maybes.

Comment

#56
                                                                                                                We will not be making a day 2 I made a huge river merge in a bloated pot were i can get called by 3 combos and fold out everything else in there range and story of the week they have that exact hand. Can never be bluffing expect it to work more then enough of the time just getting punished non stop at the moment. Left with 20bbs and get them in with Aj v Aq. Started we'll to finish so bad so annoying, will sort out returns in a little while I'm on tilt as you can imagine sorry for the let down.

Comment

#57
                                                                                                                  UL Paul. You can hold whatever I'm owed for future investment if that suits please. Now hit the bar for a couple of hours.

Comment

#58
                                                                                                                    Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                                                                    UL Paul. You can hold whatever I'm owed for future investment if that suits please. Now hit the bar for a couple of hours.
                                                                                                                    Likewise if there's anything due back to me you can take it off the irish open stake

Comment

#59
                                                                                                                      Sorry about the delay lads that week took a bit of de-tilting big regrets about everything from game selection to my play I couldn't of went more wrong I will learn and hopefully have a better year next year.

5% -Jibzzzz - €46.25 - €16.20 = €30.05
                                                                                                                      5% - rounders123 - €46.25 - €16.20 = €30.05
                                                                                                                      6% -Private - €55.50 - €19.44 = €36.06
                                                                                                                      4% - dobby - €37 - €12.96 = €24.04
                                                                                                                      5% - underachievement - €46.25 - €16.20 = €30.05
                                                                                                                      5% - Private - €46.25 - €16.20 = €30.05
                                                                                                                      10% - 8611 - €92.50 - €32.40 = €60.10

Let me know how you want payments sent,I will hold onto it for Irish open stake or next package for those who choose that. Thanks for the investment regret not been able to make something happen with this after the kick-start we had. Mixture of run bad and bad play seen us make as loss but we will live and learn and motivate for a better result next time round.
                                                                                                                      Paul

Comment

#60
                                                                                                                        Hey paul, boyles is good for me, I'll pm details.
                                                                                                                        Unlucky with the package after the good start n best of luck in the Irish open.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X