No announcement yet.

WSOP 2015 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KQ > 99 and a double up to 360k. Gogogogo doke. 32 left.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
      KQ > 99 and a double up to 360k. Gogogogo doke. 32 left.
      27 left now. 15 mins left in the day. Doing table redraw...
      No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

He puts up little live video clips on the new poker toy Periscope. glgl.

Comment

Thanks to everyone for the support, it means a lot.

Back on in 90 minutes and fingers crossed I can give you a FT rail. I'm too old a dog to learn new tricks at this point so just gonna keep doing what I've been doing and we'll see where it takes us
          My poker blog - Doking around in cyberspace

Comment

Doke is 15 of 18 currently.
            No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Just doubled up with jj v ak

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
                Just doubled up with jj v ak
                With 16 players left.

Comment

Doke still in with 10 left on 930k. gogogo

GL.

Comment

11 left?

doke 9/11 with 980k

TID

edit: just read twitter

10 left 910k
                    Last edited by newbie2; 24-06-15, 23:47.

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                      11 left?

doke 9/11 with 980k

TID
                      Bit behind. Doke says 10 in his Twitter account.

I am not stalking him honestly

Comment

Does anyone deserve this more than Dara, no I dont think so. really really hoping he gets this!
                        Her sky-ness
                        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                          Does anyone deserve this more than Dara, no I dont think so. really really hoping he gets this!
                          yeah but imagine how big his head would be if he won a braclet. He would probably wear it out running.

all the best. take it down

Comment

Will the final be streamed tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                              should be streaming here soon

2015 main event winner, 2015 WSOP main event, 2015 final table winner

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                They're streaming the $1500 extended now, which is 3 handed on stream. They're also going to stream the $3k PLO when it gets to a FT of 6 players. Both of these games with hole cards/commentary.

Doke's FT will also be streamed, but it won't have commentary which is a shame, but it will be a 30 min delay with hole cards.

Comment

damn was hoping they come back tmw for it so I could watch it

Comment

glgl Doke

Comment

If the chip counts are right, Jason Koon is going to be extra tough to catch! He has 13.3m and the rest of the FT combined have 11.1m. He's going to have some ICM fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                        If the chip counts are right, Jason Koon is going to be extra tough to catch! He has 13.3m and the rest of the FT combined have 11.1m. He's going to have some ICM fun!
                                        jason has 1.3mm ?? according to wsop site

Comment

Originally posted by chips1234 View Post
                                          jason has 1.3mm ?? according to wsop site
                                          That was where i got the info from too. He was sitting at the top of the charts with a big chip lead. Seems they put an extra '0' in his chip total but have corrected it now. Makes more sense now though!

Comment

He has 1.3M Tony

Comment

That was where i got the info from too. He was sitting at the top of the charts with a big chip lead. Seems they put an extra '0' in his chip total but have corrected it now. Makes more sense now though!
                                              he did have heaps with about 12 left but lost some big pots to the now CL should be a good stream to watch either way possibly better that it wont have commentary too

Comment

GL doke, TID. Boatman grinding hard also 3 handed.

Comment

Originally posted by chips1234 View Post
                                                  better that it wont have commentary too
                                                  I think the wsop site commentary is pretty good. better than does knobs that do be on pokerstars streams anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by mugsy View Post
                                                    I think the wsop site commentary is pretty good. better than does knobs that do be on pokerstars streams anyway.
                                                    def better than stars, and being honest they are doing a good job in terms of their viewing audience which i would suspect is mostly recreational players, but in terms of actually talking about hands in depth when there isnt someone in the booth with david tuchman(sometimes when there is) its not the best, but then again like you said stars isnt the best either and i think we arent really gonna get a commentary team that talks massively in depth about hands.

pads was really good on the stream the other night talking about hands so hopefully they get him back at some stage.

edit: stream is up and running now GLGL doke

Comment

7/7 at the moment on the stream. Seemed very short stacked

Actually 4/6 now as per chip count. Gogogo
                                                      Last edited by shrapnel; 25-06-15, 06:08.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                        7/7 at the moment on the stream. Seemed very short stacked

Actually 4/6 now as per chip count. Gogogo
                                                        Actually 3 of 5 now.... Gogogogogo

Comment

Stupid chip count was wrong.

He still in, 4 left, $124k locked up.

TID.
                                                          Last edited by pokerhand; 25-06-15, 06:23.

Comment

3 left.

Gogogogogogogogo

Comment

On 20 min break. He is short stacked.

De Silva 9.4m chips
                                                              Dolan 2.1m chips
                                                              Doke 770k chips.

Brillant performance so far. De Silva is playing like beast, dominating the final table.

They have $172k locked up...

Comment

Stupid reports part of the updates had him out in 5th earlier. Picture up and all, they now corrected the update to show Asimov as the one eliminated

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                  Stupid reports part of the updates had him out in 5th earlier. Picture up and all, they now corrected the update to show Asimov as the one eliminated
                                                                  Yeah that caught me also, thought he was out.

Comment

Heads up now. Massive underdog though.

One time please

Comment

Nothing will be done in work today until the conclusion of this
                                                                      sigpic

Comment

Think i'd like doke to win less out of patriotism and more to shut the tool on dasilva's rail up

Comment

Originally posted by PokerPolly View Post
                                                                          Nothing will be done in work today until the conclusion of this
                                                                          Yep, just put a meeting back 2 hours, might need more time

Comment

Originally posted by Ed View Post
                                                                            Think i'd like doke to win less out of patriotism and more to shut the tool on dasilva's rail up
                                                                            DeSilva actually just apologised for his friends there. I'd be scarlet too.
                                                                            sigpic

Comment

Badly needed double...

Comment

Andy Black 12/41 in Event #47: $2,500 No-Limit Hold'em

Comment

Done for the night in event 45 according to the lads on Twitter (despite what the updates say about one more level)
                                                                                  sigpic

Comment

Very well done Darragh, amazing performance.

He's put a huge amount of work into his game since he first appeared on the scene so it will be well earned if he gets the bracelet.

Comment

Comment

My first time on pokernews this year, wtf is with that site.
                                                                                        It used to be pretty good

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                          My first time on pokernews this year, wtf is with that site.
                                                                                          It used to be pretty good
                                                                                          They lost exclusive rights, WSOP.com for updates.

Comment

Jean-Robert Bellande 3/6 in the Player's Championships. Would love to see him take it down

Anyone know who's staking him for this WSOP?

Comment

Jean-Robert Bellande 3/6 in the Player's Championships. Would love to see him take it down

Anyone know who's staking him for this WSOP?
                                                                                              Eh himself? Isn't it well known that he's loaded and it's all a story the broke living stuff, he's in the 500k aswell. Or am I miles off on that

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Huybrechts View Post
                                                                                                Eh himself? Isn't it well known that he's loaded and it's all a story the broke living stuff, he's in the 500k aswell. Or am I miles off on that
                                                                                                I thought he was always staked? Need to do some googling so!

Comment

Never wanted to see someone win so much that I had no financial interest in. I think every Irish player is funking hard for doke. GL

Comment

I thought he was always staked? Need to do some googling so!
                                                                                                    He's really rich apparently all just for a laugh the broke living thing
                                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Great run by Doke, very doable from here, just needs to win 3 flips to close it out

This seems to have been a very good year for the Irish so far, two top twos (so far anyway), another FT

Comment

Dunno ye Doke but best of luck man, take it down.

Comment

really well played by doke this morning, picked his spots well while everyone around him was punting hard lighting money on fire, best of luck tomorrow dara

Comment

What time is this back on at and will it be on the stream again with a 30min delay?
                                                                                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                              What time is this back on at and will it be on the stream again with a 30min delay?
                                                                                                              Back at 9pm. Stream at 9.30pm.

Will discussion here be real time or stream time???

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                                                Back at 9pm. Stream at 9.30pm.

Will discussion here be real time or stream time???
                                                                                                                Stream surely
                                                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                                                  Stream surely
                                                                                                                  Nah, 30min delay between stream and real time. There will be some following the reports and Twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                                                                                                    Nah, 30min delay between stream and real time. There will be some following the reports and Twitter.
                                                                                                                    So fuck off and post on twitter then.

Would think we'd be discussing stream here.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                                                                                                      Well those eager kids should not post anything here.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                                                                        So fuck off and post on twitter then.

Would think we'd be discussing stream here.
                                                                                                                        We are. Pokerhand will be ex communicated if he tries otherwise
                                                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Well that was quick. GG all the same.

Got ya.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X