• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
      Heading into the final day....

10 runners remain, with 7 having a full clip to empty at GAB tomorrow.

The runaway leader has come back to the field somewhat today - has he judged the pace well or will someone hurtle out of the pack to nut him on the line?

tactics will be fascinating, all entries\edits must be in by 1 or the demons of fury will be unleashed
      Ah yeah, dead without even troubling the scorekeeper. GL to the remaining players!

Comment

Comment

GL all

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                somebody would want to catch that GAB fcker or he will be even more unbearable than usual.
                Indeed, it's bad enough having to fork over one of these:

Will have to drink one myself to dull the pain.
                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

sigpic
                  Longshotvalue.com

Comment

Gonna ignite some money on Our Joy in the first @ 12/1

Good debut run, the extra furlong should help and the draw bias has been towards the lower numbers all week.

Oisin Murphy hasn't really gone on this season yet, hoping this gives him a boost.

Comment

Good debut run, the extra furlong should help and the draw bias has been towards the lower numbers all week.

Oisin Murphy hasn't really gone on this season yet, hoping this gives him a boost.
                      That was going to be my pick. Will have to change it now

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                        That was going to be my pick. Will have to change it now
                        you're welcome

Comment

R1 Laxfield Rd Win 80
                          R1 Our Joy Win 20
                          R2 Ol Man River Win 50
                          R2 Balios Win 50
                          R3 Hootenay Win 80
                          R3 Tendu Win 20
                          R4 Found Win 100
                          R5 Igider Win 40
                          R5 Dashing Star Win 40
                          R5 Azurite Win 20
                          R6 Bantry Bay Win 50
                          R6 Yarrow Win 50

Sorry on mobile at work without spreadsheet.
                          Last edited by puremagpie; 19-06-15, 11:46. Reason: non runner

Comment

Horse hasn't got a prayer; I chucked a fiddy on that bombfire last night!

Comment

Comment

Sorry RD on phone can't seem to correct my table

Comment

Comment

Locked and Loaded

no.....more.....bets......

(I miss luckforsome)

Comment

Race 1 Selections

Comment

looks like GAB might be on the wrong Yankee hoss if the money is anything to go by

Comment

and a reminder of the state of play

Comment

Thanks for running RD.

Comment

Brian O'Connell has had a few glasses of champagne imo, positively giddy

Comment

I wish people would stop backing my outside picks - just on the small chance they do win I need their price!

Comment

Race 2 Selections

Comment

Da Leaderboard

no change

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                      Horse hasn't got a prayer; I chucked a fiddy on that bombfire last night!
                                                      As was I. In hindsight he was carrying an awful burden

Fellow gave him to me last Sunday night then texted me about 10 mins before the off and said Hughes won't be beaten here. Fuck right off.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                        As was I. In hindsight he was carrying an awful burden

Fellow gave him to me last Sunday night then texted me about 10 mins before the off and said Hughes won't be beaten here. Fuck right off.
                                                        going to get it back on Great Glen in the last

Comment

Stravagante for The Greaseball would be a good result for GAB here

Comment

puremagpie nibbling away at GAB's lead but surely needs to bet the max on his winners (would be well clear if he did)

Comment

Race 3 selections

Comment

The Leaderboard

little change again

Comment

Race 4 Selections

most peeps on Lucida here which means only a win for Found or Arabian Dawn could make a difference to the standings

Comment

Aidan O'Brien has substituted 'Look' as an opening for his replies to 'Yeah no'

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                      Aidan O'Brien has substituted 'Look' as an opening for his replies to 'Yeah no'
                                                                      You'd rarely get a "listen" out of him anymore either.
                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                        You'd rarely get a "listen" out of him anymore either.
                                                                        'we're very lucky' still gets a run though

Comment

The Leaderboard

the pack still can't land a blow as GAB goes further clear

Comment

Race 5 Selections

Comment

going to get it back on Great Glen in the last
                                                                              I'll blindly follow you on this. It can't be any worse than picking one myself

Comment

GAB still way out in front, despite doing nothing for the last two days - he hasn't had to as the field keep firing blanks

Comment

The Leaderboard

Comment

Picks in the lucky last

Fabricate is a non-runner gazman - your stake goes onto the fav

the highlighted ones are the only ones I think can run down GAB at current prices

a rather anticlimactic day that only underlines how hard it is to find winnars at RA

Comment

Looks like my selection is getting backed in which doesn't give me the sweat in the last

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                                                        Looks like my selection is getting backed in which doesn't give me the sweat in the last
                                                                                        probably GAB at work

Comment

I'm going up the 10th on the East course in Powerscourt. Things seem to be going well
                                                                                          I'm putting the cash in a brown envelope now

Comment

The rich get richer. Although a good sweat on the second and third there!

wp, GAB - got a lead on Day 2 and never really looked like getting caught

Comment

Tommy Doc traded odds on there

Congrats GAB.
                                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Not quite the formality the final results will appear on paper. Tommy Docc matched at 1.7 in the run for Whiteknight and Vive La Fille @ 3.25 IR for Jibzzz!

WP #HayesWise!

Comment

Originally posted by kpnuts View Post
                                                                                                  Not quite the formality the final results will appear on paper. Tommy Docc matched at 1.7 in the run for Whiteknight and Vive La Fille @ 3.25 IR for Jibzzz!

WP #HayesWise!
                                                                                                  if Fanning had stuck to the rail, he'd have won - very unlucky Jibzzzz

Comment

WP GAB.

And once again TY Raoul Duke III, roll on the next one.

Comment

Well done GAB , send on the bank deets .

Comment

Sigh, 50/1 pipped by a nose on Tuesday
                                                                                                        33/1 2nd, 2 x 20/1 3rds today
                                                                                                        Sigh

WP GAB, Cheers RD.

Comment

Jesus Christ he is going to be insufferable
                                                                                                          More insufferable

Comment

2. You get 1,000 fantasy euro to wager on the upcoming Royal Ascot festival (Note; this is from 16-19 June i.e. Tuesday to Friday, the Saturday is not 'Royal'). Winner is obviously the person with the largest fantasy 'bank' at the end of the week.
                                                                                                            Was wondering why this was being declared over.
                                                                                                            Saturday has been official Royal for about 10 years now shirley, just saying.
                                                                                                            With the title of races such as the Diamond Jubilee G1 sprint and the Queen Alexandra Stakes being a giveaway.

Comment

I pity the horse that appeared out of the tracker tonight! Getting backed the shit out of it tomorrow

Comment

Fair play for running RDII, very enjoyable.
                                                                                                                Well done GAB- bullish statements at the start proved right!

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                                  Was wondering why this was being declared over.
                                                                                                                  Saturday has been official Royal for about 10 years now shirley, just saying.
                                                                                                                  With the title of races such as the Diamond Jubilee G1 sprint and the Queen Alexandra Stakes being a giveaway.
                                                                                                                  I refer you to Rule No. 6

No-one is catching GAB anyway even if we run it up to Galway.

Comment

GAB any winners today to win our stake back?

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
                                                                                                                      Go on so I'll donate € 50 to you if you like, might make me put a bit of effort in this time.
                                                                                                                      Shipped as per Mr Hayes instruction.

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
                                                                                                                        Shipped as per Mr Hayes instruction.
                                                                                                                        Cash and vino likewise shipped. There is a photo knocking about of GAB clutching a bottle of Fusion and rubbing a wad of fiddys on his tits. Vomit-inducing.

Suspect the next installment will be Chelts next year.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X