Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stats- Super HUD

Hi all,

I play online from time to time and when free of work commitments I will play several MTT per day. I find I myself cashing on pokerstars but unable to make the final tables. I probably still fall under into the fish category due to mistakes and inexperience play in non standard "spots".

I see and read alot about HUD systems. And I would like to know some more about them.
    1. Do all serious players use them?
    2. Are they more useful for MTT or cash?
    3. Are they easy to use or likely to cause a distraction?
    4. how much would you need to play to get value for your money?

Originally posted by pokeraddict View Post
    Hi all,

I play online from time to time and when free of work commitments I will play several MTT per day. I find I myself cashing on pokerstars but unable to make the final tables. I probably still fall under into the fish category due to mistakes and inexperience play in non standard "spots".

I see and read alot about HUD systems. And I would like to know some more about them.
    1. Do all serious players use them?
    2. Are they more useful for MTT or cash?
    3. Are they easy to use or likely to cause a distraction?
    4. how much would you need to play to get value for your money?
    1) not all but a very high % 90+
    2) both
    3) easy once you get use them and know what stats are what
    4) if you play 300+ games a month, but they pay for themselves imo

Comment

Real poker players don't use HUD!

Comment

As a complete newbie/fish myself I downloaded a 30 day trial of Poker Tracker after some advice off a well known, respected player. You can watch youtube videos on how to use the stats and the sites themselves explain every detail. I am only playing low stake MTT's but I have seen a good improvement on my results since I got the software. I find multi tabling easier now as I can take a quick glance at 3 or 4 stats before I act. I will definitely be buying the real version when my trial ends and I only play 2-3 days a week (work depending). Hope this helps and good luck

Comment

What exactly is its purpose? To find players/tables you are more likely to make money from?

Comment

FD, chips etc might be better at explaining the technical aspects but it basically collects the information on your opponents such as how often they voluntarily invest money in a pot(vpip), % of times they 3bet. There are additional programs such as table ninja to make multitabling easier. It is extremely beneficial and very few serious players don't use one. I would say most high profile online mtt player not to is Moorman(I think, correct me if I'm wrong)

Comment

Sure you wouldn't even notice the stats on the screen once you get used to it

ติดตามข่าวสาร เทคนิค เล่น poker online เพิ่มเติมได้ที่ www.thaipokeronline.net อยากเล่น poker online โป๊กเกอร์ออนไลน์ โป๊กเกอร์เงินจริง ไพ่เท็กซัส เรียนรู้เท...

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                Sure you wouldn't even notice the stats on the screen once you get used to it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZcL0AUoAeI
                See knew you would explain it better!

Comment

Originally posted by Call Me Jimmy View Post
                  What exactly is its purpose? To find players/tables you are more likely to make money from?
                  Not only that but to see what patterns people fall into, they do the same things % amount of the time and so forth.

Comment

Working...
                  X