Omaha venture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Omaha venture

I was thinking of venturing in to 6max PLO, iv been putting in a couple of hours in for 2 weeks on Ipoker $0.05/.10 and im making out quite good, far too small of a sample size to give any good indicator of my game i know but i did feel the standard was quite soft.

I have a enough put aside out of my roll to give $0.05/.10 a spin but i was wondering could anyone advise any books ect i should check out before i have a real crack. Also was gonna ask how others on here got on when they started out and what levels should i expect to find hard if i got a good run and moved up?

Im worried about the amount of fundamental mistakes in my game but im thinking i could iron these out as i go along, am i being foolish?

Watch training vids, play and post loads of hands

Comment

Flip good

Comment

But seriously you are probably coming from a NLHE cash background, there are tons of PLO transitioning vids from NL on the training sites. Don't get discouraged from downswings, this is a very sick game and the swings are gross. http://www.propokertools.com/simulations is the PLO version of pokerstove, mess around with ranges

+1 to what Gimmeabreak said be a nit from blinds and SSPLO forum is a good place to start, some good posters there. GL

Comment

Working...
        X