Another sweepstake idea for the world cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another sweepstake idea for the world cup

Ok so obviously being the degenerate I am, I was looking at other ways to gamble money on the world cup. So I have come up with another sweepstake possibly.

There are 6 games in every group, and 8 groups. So 48 games in total. My idea was you put in $25 per game, can buy up to 2 games. This sweepstake is only counting the group games. Once 48 games are sold a random draw is made and everyone is given a game or 2 depending on how many you buy.
    There are 2 prizes. 50% prizepool for the game with the most goals, and 50% for the game with the most yellow/red cards.

If there is more than 1 game with the same number of goals, the game with the latest goal scored wins.
    If there is more than 1 game with the same number of cards(red card=2 yellows obv), the game with the earliest yellow card wins.

Anyway let me know what you guys think of this. If there's enough interest I'll run it.

Obv in for 2 teams if we do it.

I'm in for 2 if it goes ahead.

Comment

i like it, gimme 2!

Comment

Yep more interest needed obv but no rush on filling it anyway

Comment

In for 2

Comment

sure why not, 2

Comment

I'll take two

Comment

Alright that's 12 games gone so far. If it looks like it will fill I'll put up shipping details laters.

Comment

Working...
                X