Bursting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bursting

Dying to go the toilet and stuck in LP with everyone taking there time like they know ya need to go.

My question is is a fold here out a turn out of the question. Or do hold on for your turn.

If you had needed to go that badly why didn't you go before the hand was dealt?
    "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
      If you had needed to go that badly why didn't you go before the hand was dealt?
      Big hand with me involed didn'y think I needed to go that badly. Then When the cards were being dealt it hit me that I badly needed to. It's not that important as I did hold it. But just curious.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
        Big hand with me involed didn'y think I needed to go that badly. Then When the cards were being dealt it hit me that I badly needed to. It's not that important as I did hold it. But just curious.
        Correct etiquette is to stay seated until the action is on you. Folding out of turn is not against the rules per say, but is bad etiquette as it can often influence the decisions of other players in the hand.
        "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Was not goona fold unless I was gonna piss myself but I just wanted to know that exact rule.

I mean not like I was folding for a silly reason. Like getting the same crappy hand 2 times in a row.

Comment

If I have to do my number 1,I'll usually just leg it.

Save on time by not washing your hands and you'll probably make it back in time.
            Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

alwayrs wash your hands after handling chips, you never know, Icarus may have handled them after being to the toilet

technically you should hold on, thats what the rules say
              however, if you announce, sorry for folding out of turn here but i am bursting for a toilet break, most players will forgive you
              it can give an unfair advantage to some players if they know you will be folding, so long as you dont make a habit of it, it should be ok
              or
              get one of them tube things leading to a strap on bottle, then you wouldnt have to leave the table except for a number 2

Kamal

Comment

Working...
              X