not 1st

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
        Congrats Stephen. Thread title granted.

1K pages on this BBV so time to lock her up methinks, new one incoming

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
          I like mine better
          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

I think that should a removal of admin powers tbh

Comment

<sniff> Aaaah, new BBV smell
              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Post pics of the dog tar, video too
                Is he sound?

Can I come visit/take him for a walk/sleepover for a couple of nights.
                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

What a photo, what a story - 42 years piloting for BA, due to retire next week and he executes a perfect recovery with only seconds to spare before he had to take it up fire or no fire.

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                    I like mine better
                    I think that should a removal of admin powers tbh
                    I'm a 60 posts per page guy too. I find it's more optimum that 100 p.p.p

Comment

We're naming the child after her great grandmother and her mothers second name. Claire Louise Kelly
                      CLK. Aspirational. I approve.

"We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                        What a photo, what a story - 42 years piloting for BA, due to retire next week and he executes a perfect recovery with only seconds to spare before he had to take it up fire or no fire.

Epic suit

Comment

You just know he has had BJ's in the cockpit by that smug face.
                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                            I'm a 60 posts per page guy too. I find it's more optimum that 100 p.p.p
                            Ya tried the 100 but just didn't like it so reverted to 60 ppp

Comment

I am also part of the 60 ppp master race

Comment

40 is loads.

Comment

Went from 40 to 60 to 100, never looked back.

#Team100

Comment

Pretty sure I was seeing a girl down in cork with that same name, tough to remember your ex's middles names though tbf.

Chad, wanna post LMS#2 there? Prettier posts you have m8, plus think about all the thanks your post will get!!! I'm off to exercise m8's, went to a pub for 3 hours last night and didn't even drink. Something not right, something is not right.
                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

I do have pretty posts

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                        Pretty sure I was seeing a girl down in cork with that same name, tough to remember your ex's middles names though tbf.
                                        Or their first usually for you.

Comment

6 UFC194 tickets in the bag
                                          Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                            Ya tried the 100 but just didn't like it so reverted to 60 ppp
                                            You guys are freaks

20 ppp is where it's at. Only on mobile though.
                                            No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Last Man Standing 2

Sign up m8s http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...715#post921715

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                                You guys are freaks

20 ppp is where it's at. Only on mobile though.
                                                You must love having to find and push the next page button or have you got some tekkers that does that?

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                  You must love having to find and push the next page button or have you got some tekkers that does that?
                                                  Like pages in a book m8. Nah having 20 ppp makes it easier to keep up to date.
                                                  No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Im in fucking stitches here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0UDMH9WWRA
                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Got mah UFC 194 ticket too, some lineup of fights

Comment

Upgrade time with Three, so what's the best phone option on the market at the moment? They don't do OnePlusOne, and i'm not an iphone fan.

Best options seem to be HTC M9, Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge. I've had various HTC's for about 4 years now and used to the layout etc, so not sure how different a Samsung would be. Don't think i even need a 64gb because i'm not planning on filling it full of films or anything.

Any big positives/negatives with those ones above?

Comment

Comment

That's what I did, was coming to the end of my contract with meteor and just moved to the sim only plan on 3 and bought a 1plus1

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                  a) Do you really want to upgrade, and not just go for the all-you-can-eat SIM? You usually end up paying more for your phone with the upgrade option.

b) Three UK gives you all-you-can-eat SIM for cheaper, i think. And can use it as normal in the South with no roaming or any other issues. Just need a UK bank account, but i'd imagine MrsFD has that sorted.

Did hear though that the Samsung S6 is phenomenal. Can't beat the techradar reviews for absolute thoroughness.
                                                                  Have this HTC One 24 months now and it's still pretty decent but is getting a little slow and the battery not as good as it used to be. The camera seems to have faded badly on it over time too.

I'd still end up wanting a new phone if i went for SIM only. I have All You Can Eat Data as it is and for the upgrade to the S6 for example it's

12 months - €679.00
                                                                  18 months - €409.00
                                                                  24 months - €139.00

It would be €39 if i moved up to the next bull at €15 extra p.w for 24 months which is a shit deal.

I paid €2.50 a month for an addon that gives me 2gb of data to use in the North or abroad, and if i want to stream or do any more, i use MrsF's connection because hers is unlimited.

I think on this occasion, i do want an upgrade rather than just getting one for the sake of it tbh.

Comment

Comment

M8 is a great phone if the M9 is as good go for it.
                                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL
                                                                        Good work, starting my 2 years on Saturday, I must be crazy
                                                                        It'll be fine. I started mine when my 2 boys were 18 months and newborn and I survived. Mostly.

Comment

M8 is a great phone if the M9 is as good go for it.
                                                                          What you calling me a phone for m8

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                            Or their first usually for you.
                                                                            True but I remembered this girls full name, she must have been special!!
                                                                            Still trying to figure out if that 'dublin lover' thing meant I had sex with that girl or not. Odd joke if I haven't m8.
                                                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

#39
                                                                              A golfing legend, and Tiger Woods.

Comment

#40
                                                                                this is a real thing....
                                                                                Make an animated explainer video for free at: http://www.rawshorts.com Now you create your own explainer videos and animated presentations for free. Raw S...

Who would get this? Show of hands
                                                                                Last edited by DeadParrot; 09-09-15, 22:06.
                                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

#41
                                                                                  M9 camera is not great.
                                                                                  S6 battery also not great.

In the market for a new phone myself. They all seem to have one flaw though.

Comment

#42
                                                                                    Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                    this is a real thing....
                                                                                    Make an animated explainer video for free at: http://www.rawshorts.com Now you create your own explainer videos and animated presentations for free. Raw S...

Who would get this? Show of hands
                                                                                    One and only comment is good

Comment

#43
                                                                                      ...

Comment

#44
                                                                                        Irish poker beers 18th sep? Could do 19th also if Saturday suits ppl better.
                                                                                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

#45
                                                                                          Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                          Irish poker beers 18th sep? Could do 19th also if Saturday suits ppl better.
                                                                                          Me and Smurph will be in town on the 17th. Could meet for some IPB beers, Friday is out as we've a 6.30 flight on Saturday morning.

Comment

#46
                                                                                            Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                            Where are you doing the study through Kev - WIT?
                                                                                            Yessum

Comment

#47
                                                                                              Upgrade time with Three, so what's the best phone option on the market at the moment? They don't do OnePlusOne, and i'm not an iphone fan.

Best options seem to be HTC M9, Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge. I've had various HTC's for about 4 years now and used to the layout etc, so not sure how different a Samsung would be. Don't think i even need a 64gb because i'm not planning on filling it full of films or anything.

Any big positives/negatives with those ones above?
                                                                                              S6 is the best camera phone on the market, which for me, makes it number 1 pick by a country mile. Minus side is battery life, but it has fast charging, or like all phones you can add a battery pack.

Performance wise, it's much of a muchness, so doesn't come into play imo.

Comment

#48
                                                                                                Herself wants to go away for the weekend for her birthday. We've been to Cork, Limerick and Dublin so not those places. Cheap and cheerful would do the job.

Any suggestions?

Comment

#49
                                                                                                  For anyone not following the WCOOP thread, TheImprover is 2/9 in Super Tuesday.

Loadsa money up top!
                                                                                                  Last edited by Flushdraw; 09-09-15, 21:38.

Comment

#50
                                                                                                    For anyone not following the WCOOP thread, TheImprover is 2/9 in Super Tuesday.

Loadsa money up top!
                                                                                                    Chipleader bossing it well. Keith on the right side of him anyway.

Comment

#51
                                                                                                      Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                                                      Herself wants to go away for the weekend for her birthday. We've been to Cork, Limerick and Dublin so not those places. Cheap and cheerful would do the job.

Any suggestions?
                                                                                                      Galway is great.
                                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

#52
                                                                                                        Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                                        Galway is great.
                                                                                                        Yeah I was looking at the west. What about somewhere in Mayo or Sligo? Not particularly interested in nightlife. Just where there's something to go and see/do during the day. And somewhere relaxing.

Comment

#53
                                                                                                          Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                                          Galway is great.
                                                                                                          Dear too. We booked 4 nights there at the end of the month, and one place (The Skeff) wanted €522 for it. Staying just off Eyre Square, The Victoria -70 euro per night, room only.

Westport is lovely, what about Clare, Kilkee and Kilrush are nice too.

Comment

#54
                                                                                                            Anyone watching Show Me A Hero ?

Really good low key character development, maybe a bit slow but i am sure it will be important, its a complicated story.

Just started ep 3 and a question.

SPOILER
                                                                                                            Where did the mayor decide he was pro housing ? he just came out with that while looking at the new house on the hill with his GF, did i miss the memo ? He was clearly on the no side, at best on the fence ?
                                                                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

#55
                                                                                                              Yeah I was looking at the west. What about somewhere in Mayo or Sligo? Not particularly interested in nightlife. Just where there's something to go and see/do during the day. And somewhere relaxing.
                                                                                                              Sligo has plenty to see outside the town. Outdoors stuff if weather is good and that.
                                                                                                              Westport is nice too.
                                                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

#56
                                                                                                                Originally posted by Fiery Wasabi View Post
                                                                                                                Dear too. We booked 4 nights there at the end of the month, and one place (The Skeff) wanted €522 for it. Staying just off Eyre Square, The Victoria -70 euro per night, room only.

Westport is lovely, what about Clare, Kilkee and Kilrush are nice too.
                                                                                                                Forgot to mention Clare in my list. Been to Lahinch and did the drive around Clare for the ferry to Tarbert.

Have you stayed in the Victoria or you will be staying there? Coming in at a reasonable €178 for a Saturday/Sunday night stay.

Comment

#57
                                                                                                                  Forgot to mention Clare in my list. Been to Lahinch and did the drive around Clare for the ferry to Tarbert.

Have you stayed in the Victoria or you will be staying there? Coming in at a reasonable €178 for a Saturday/Sunday night stay.
                                                                                                                  Yeah, we're staying in the Victoria. 280 for 4 nights Looks grand. Not that we'll be there much anyway.

Comment

#58
                                                                                                                    Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                                                                                                    M9 camera is not great.
                                                                                                                    S6 battery also not great.

In the market for a new phone myself. They all seem to have one flaw though.
                                                                                                                    It states it has a 20megapixal camera. I would expect it to be good. Although my nexus 5 has a far better camera than his current M8

Comment

#59
                                                                                                                      Cool, I've sent her links to 1 hotel in Westport, 1 in Sligo and 3 in Galway. She can choose. Personally I don't care where we go but she hasn't been away for a while and I need the brownie points cos the IPO is on the same weekend as her actual birthday.

Comment

#60
                                                                                                                        The last 4 days my nexus 5 has been switching itself off. It has gone into a power loop when attached to charger and does nothing when not plugged in. Never had a problem with the battery in the 18 months I have had it.

It's been off all day till I got home from Dublin and was googling and discovered it is very common. It was suggesting banging phone on table at the power button. Low and behold the fucker comes back on!

I'm going to have to take Tony's m8 till my own upgrade is due. Any other nexus users had this?

I had already went back to factory settings and tried recovery boot but wouldn't go into that.

Chap in the three store in dundrum was all kinds of useless. Not paying to get it fixed as it is now out of warranty. Pain in the arse having no phone.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X