Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

...Euromillions Lotto syndicate October 1st...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...Euromillions Lotto syndicate October 1st...

...Well as the title states, new syndicate so a new thread... Same rules apply, €10 per share, you all have my bank details so should be alot easier...Just post here in and how many shares then send the money... I'll be closing entrants on Monday, then needing all money in by Tuesday... Please ensure your Poker name is on the reference...
    ...As always, any questions just PM...

...Continuous updates in link below...

Does everyone from the first one start off with 0.23 of original shares?
    Last edited by Lazare; 27-09-19, 23:06.
    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
      Does everyone from the first one start off with 0.23 shares?
      First one is separate from this one. He will buy tickets with whatever is left from the first one and only the people that entered the first one will be entitled to winnings.

This is a separate 2nd syndicate

Comment

This will be like the inception of lotto syndicates by time we get to our fourth effort.. The first syndicate will be on its 3rd roll over, the 2nd syndicate will be on its 2nd rollover, and 3rd syndicate will be on it 1st rollover, and the fourth will be somewhere in the present. Some members will have different %'s in every different one. A random ticket binks and widespread mayhem ensues. Some will be confused as to what they're owed, others will try angleshoot a few extra milly and luckforsome will be faced with lawsuits amounting far more than his winnings.

In for another 50
        Last edited by The Situation; 27-09-19, 23:12.
        Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
          This will be like the inception of lotto syndicates by time we get to our fourth effort.. The first syndicate will be on its 3rd roll over, the 2nd syndicate will be on its 2nd rollover, and 3rd syndicate will be on it 1st rollover, and the fourth will be somewhere in the present. Some members will have different %'s in every different one. A random ticket binks and widespread mayhem ensues. Some will be confused as to what they're owed, others will try angleshoot a few extra milly and luckforsome will be faced with lawsuits amounting far more than his winnings.

In for another 50
          This.

Start a new Google doc for every draw with updated shares.

Everyone starts this one off with 23% of what they invested in the last one and anyone can buy in

Would be absolute carnage otherwise.

Comment

In for another €20.
            Thanks for organising!

Comment

€20 sent!

Comment

In for €20, sent now should be with you Monday, cheers!

Comment

Laz is a probably correct so a he probably is

Comment

In for 20

Comment

In for 10

Revolut deets please
                      Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Money sent!

Comment

20 quid sent.

Fair play for organising again

Comment

Another €10
                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

In for another 20 . Looking forward to the mayhem

Comment

In for another 20. Money sent.

Would it not be easier to just limit it to only the people in the first syndicate and reinvest those winnings, anyone who doesnt want back in can get their 2.30 back ?
                                This too shall pass.

Comment

In again for €20, just shipped. Fair play again lad!

Comment

In for 20 once again ; once again, fair play for organising this and brightening up our lives

Comment

€20 shipped. €10 each for me and Flushdraw

Comment

In again for €20. Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by Lplate View Post
                                          €20 shipped. €10 each for me and Flushdraw
                                          Cheers Matt!

Comment

Sent $10. Reference Pat Mustard
                                            Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

In like Flynn for 20
                                              Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                              https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

...Morning all... So as you'll see I have set up a new thread, with a new spreadsheet and it is a brand new syndicate, with nothing to do with that Loser syndicate I had nothing to do with... That will be a separate draw with the €274 euro, and any tickets/winnings will only be mentioned in that draw...

...Now on to the winning syndicate...I have updated the spreadsheet with shares and whether paid, please keep an eye on it and let me know if any issues... Everyone should have my AIB bank details by now...

Comment

In for 10, will transfer later.

Fair play again Liam.

Comment

In and 10 sent, thanks for running again and good luck us.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
                                                    Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Comment

sent 30, thanks

Comment

Sent 20, thanks

Comment

In for €20

Comment

save yourself a lot of hassle this time and open an online account!!

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                              save yourself a lot of hassle this time and open an online account!!
                                                              Lol. If you think Liam isnt absolutely loving buying all those in a shop, you dont know him at all. Like I said, Liam's world is weird and wonderful. Just go with it.

Comment

I'd be buying them in a shop too for the craic

Comment

...They refused to give me all the tickets with 1 line per ticket...Updated list with all entrants, will update the paid section later...

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                                                    ...They refused to give me all the tickets with 1 line per ticket...Updated list with all entrants, will update the paid section later...
                                                                    Check your pm please.....
                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Same again... €40 sent

Cheers Liam!

Comment

In for €80 please

Comment

Revolut details for €20 if not too late please.

Comment

In for €20 again

Comment

#39
                                                                              In. Sent 20 there

Comment

#40
                                                                                In for €10, will send tomorrow

Comment

#41
                                                                                  €10 sent

Comment

#42
                                                                                    Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                                                                    Will come with.you next time and insist
                                                                                    "Gibney might be the greatest hero of our time." (Keane, 2012; Hitchhiker, 2017)

"Frank Gibney, he's my favourite ." (careca, 2012)
                                                                                    "Frank Gibney, he's my favourite." (mikeb, 2017)

Comment

#43
                                                                                      In for €20 again - Just sent online.
                                                                                      Cheers for running again

Comment

#44
                                                                                        Could I go for 20 - don’t have the bank details, I wasn’t in the last one could you send them on

Comment

#45
                                                                                          460
                                                                                          "Gibney might be the greatest hero of our time." (Keane, 2012; Hitchhiker, 2017)

"Frank Gibney, he's my favourite ." (careca, 2012)
                                                                                          "Frank Gibney, he's my favourite." (mikeb, 2017)

Comment

#46
                                                                                            In for 20 and I’ll send 20 for solks as well

Comment

#47
                                                                                              In for another spin as well. 20 sent just now. Thanks again for doing the organising.

Comment

#48
                                                                                                In for 20
                                                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

#49
                                                                                                  Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                                                  In for €10, will send tomorrow
                                                                                                  Sent there.

Comment

#50
                                                                                                    in again, 10 shipped
                                                                                                    Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

#51
                                                                                                      In for 10 again please will send later.

Just sent now.
                                                                                                      Last edited by shano1888; 29-09-19, 15:23.

Comment

#52
                                                                                                        In for €50. Shipped - cheers again for undertaking the mammoth task
                                                                                                        Last edited by Daqueerfella; 29-09-19, 14:09. Reason: Update

Comment

#53
                                                                                                          In for €30. Can you send revolut details?

Comment

#54
                                                                                                            In and sent 20 cheers

Comment

#55
                                                                                                              In for €50. Sent, tks for running.

Comment

#56
                                                                                                                20 sent
                                                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

#57
                                                                                                                  In for 20, can you send Revo details please.
                                                                                                                  Thanks for organising!

Comment

#58
                                                                                                                    In for 20 will send in morning

Comment

#59
                                                                                                                      shipped 10 for armanijeans
                                                                                                                      Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

#60
                                                                                                                        in for 20
                                                                                                                        shipped
                                                                                                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X