X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Event 87, Horse 3k:
    Brian Hastings 4th, Paul Volpe 8th, Patrick Leonard 11th,

Event 89, NLH 5K:
    Phil Hellmuth 6th , David OBD Baker 10th, Kristen Bicknell 22nd Joe Cada 34th

Results Player,Selected By,Cashes,Points,#2: $10,000 Super Turbo Bounty ,#3: Big 50, $500 NLH,#4: $1,500 Omaha Hi-Lo 8 or Better ,#5: High Roller 50k NLH,#6: 2.5k Limit Mixed Triple Draw,#8: $10,000 No-Limit Hold'em ,#9: $600 NLH Deepstack,#10: $1,500 Dealers Choice ,#11: $10,000 No-Limit Hold'e...

All done and White Knight pulls away to top the league in the end, congrats.........

1st Prize - €245 (less 25 buy in)
    2nd Prize - €105 (less 50 buy in)

So, if it is easy for anyone, can I get 2 buy ins to EnzoScifo10 on Stars

If WhiteKnight can post as to the best way to pay him and the other 9 send to him......

Comment

Originally posted by EnzoScifo View Post
      Event 87, Horse 3k:

Event 89, NLH 5K:

Results Player,Selected By,Cashes,Points,#2: $10,000 Super Turbo Bounty ,#3: Big 50, $500 NLH,#4: $1,500 Omaha Hi-Lo 8 or Better ,#5: High Roller 50k NLH,#6: 2.5k Limit Mixed Triple Draw,#8: $10,000 No-Limit Hold'em ,#9: $600 NLH Deepstack,#10: $1,500 Dealers Choice ,#11: $10,000 No-Limit Hold'e...

All done and White Knight pulls away to top the league in the end, congrats.........

If WhiteKnight can post as to the best way to pay him and the other 9 send to him......
      PM sent to White Knight requesting bank deets.

Comment

Event 87, Horse 3k:

Event 89, NLH 5K:

Well done both of u
        Bank details if possible

Comment

Congrats guys.. I can send Stars, bank or PayPal so let me know.

Thanks, Enzo for running.

Edit: I can send to you on stars, Enzo if that suits

Comment

Cheers for running Enzo, much appreciated. Congrats WK. PMing you now

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
              Congrats guys.. I can send Stars, bank or PayPal so let me know.

Thanks, Enzo for running.

Edit: I can send to you on stars, Enzo if that suits
              Perfect, EnzoScifo10 on stars...

Comment

Event 87, Horse 3k:

Event 89, NLH 5K:

Thanks for keeping score and keeping my team honest Enzo - was a decent sweat until near the end. Thankfully I had the Original David Baker in my corner.

Cheers Flushdraw for mentioning on Facebook or I would have missed it. No cut.

Paypal or Bank Transfer are best for me. Will respond to PM's with details.

Comment

Send me Iban or PayPal please and well done.

Comment

Bank or PayPal details please. Congrats

Comment

Shipped a pony to white Knight.

Comment

I can’t work out who to send to. Whoever sends me details first gets the 25

Comment

Cheers for keeping on top of everything Enzo, not an easy job!

Congrats on solid efforts from both of your teams, but White Knight's ODB pick was doing plenty of damage as nobody else had him.

I can ship on Revolut or Paypal, as it's easiest for me. Someone will end up shipping White Knight €20 and Enzo €5 to balance it out tho.

PM me whoever still needs paid. I can ship €5 to Enzo on stars and €20 to WK on Paypal if that works?

Comment

Bank details if possible
                            Will ship thru bank

Comment

Send PayPal please bro

Comment

I got sorted by Newbie and KK with Flush doing a small split so any outstanding payments to White Knight..

Comment

Sorry I’ve been pretty busy the last few days. Will send funds Tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                                  X