No announcement yet.

Darts Betting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

16 between them in their last games and it should be at least a 6 set match.
    Looks a decent shout.
    Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
    I like this heat - some proper music innit.
    None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Terry Phelan View Post
      Over 12.5 180's at 5/6 in Chisnall vs Hamilton is surely a good bet?
      Yeah you would have to think so as this could go all the way so a lot of play time and Hamilton can knock them in too. Go on then Terry, wade in you have my blessing.

Comment

From Twitter:

Discussion round our table on Kevin Painter, anyone else think he looks like Shirley from #Eastenders? #ladbrokesdarts

Comment

Hybrechts missus is finnnnnnnne

Comment

You have to love Huybrechts, hes overmatched by his bird whos besotted by him and a nice guy on top of it, which is one of the hardest combos to attain!. Pretty sure i spotted a tongue pierce on his bird at the end of that set.

Comment

Huybrechts

Comment

Huybrechts encouraging illegal streaming, naughty.

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                  Huybrechts
                  Dana Verhagen

Comment

Gonna go for a long odds double tonight of Van Gerwin and Hamilton.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                      Lol your book is all over the shop then.
                      I was making an observation, not who I have backed.

Wade is well up to it, he averaged over 100 to get 2-0 up today and then took his foot off the gas and cruised home. I'll be on his side vs Jackpot or Jenks. He was brilliant today early on.

Comment

Originally posted by Zola View Post
                        Wade will prob choke -v- anyone decent
                        Hmmm don't get this at all, do you watch much darts. Wade is a 6 time major winner who's biggest attribute is not choking vs the lesser players.

Of course there will be exceptions.

Comment

Got on wade at 9/2 before his match today just thought he was alot more relaxed than other years.The Belgian guys mrs is smoking alright defo spotted that tongue piercing earlier the dirty little minx.
                          location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane Fly View Post
                            Hmmm don't get this at all, do you watch much darts. Wade is a 6 time major winner who's biggest attribute is not choking vs the lesser players.

Of course there will be exceptions.
                            I watch all the time. He hasn't played anyone good yet and I think he will struggle against someone on a roll and playing well.

He chokes at the worlds all the time too.

Comment

gogo MVG. Great comeback so far from 3-0 down

Comment

Anywhere to watch the darts stream. Using my phone tho so not sure what works. Can I stream sky sports? COme on mighty mick

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                  Anywhere to watch the darts stream. Using my phone tho so not sure what works. Can I stream sky sports? COme on mighty mick
                                  This link was given on Boards.

Think I put the jinx on MVG

VIP Box Sports - Watch live free sport from the Premier League, live football streaming, Live NFL NBA, MLB, NHL streaming only on VIPBox sports.

Comment

Superb Tungsten tussle

Comment

Wade is well up to it, he averaged over 100 to get 2-0 up today and then took his foot off the gas and cruised home. I'll be on his side vs Jackpot or Jenks. He was brilliant today early on.
                                      In fairness wade has had the worlds greatest draw ever and hasn't had to play at all well. Jackpot or jenks will muller him.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaysoose View Post
                                        In fairness wade has had the worlds greatest draw ever and hasn't had to play at all well. Jackpot or jenks will muller him.
                                        No chance. Absolutely zero chance. IMO of course.

Comment

Fuck off chizzy don't give that dick Hamilton a set so easy.

Comment

Chisnall may be experiencing something similar to the 'bounce factor' in racing, the darting 'post beating Taylor hangover'. It's a legit thing.

Comment

You could be on to something, would be a pity to see him go out against Hamilton.

Comment

Players who beat Phil Taylor on tv DO NOT win darts tournaments, not often anyway. It takes too much out of them.

Comment

Hamiltons gamesmanship is shocking, taking his sweet time getting off the oche. Impossible to like the man.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaysoose View Post
                                                    Hamiltons gamesmanship is shocking, taking his sweet time getting off the oche. Impossible to like the man.
                                                    Win, by any means nessecary

Comment

Win, by any means nessecary

Quoted for Kayroo

Comment

All Huybrecht needs to do from now on is bring Dana along.

Comment

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
                                                          http://audioboo.fm/boos/605766-nicho...es-world-darts

All Huybrecht needs to do from now on is bring Dana along.
                                                          He's a beg!

Comment

Nice little scoop on Hamilton, Anderson and Whitlock.

Later will be the day of shocks I hope. Part, Huybrechts and Jenkins to win.

Comment

I know you Ricky.

Id say Wade hasnt averaged 97+ in a tv match this year.

He has been far below their level so far and I dont think he has had his A game since he went mental.
                                                              None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                                I know you Ricky.

Id say Wade hasnt averaged 97+ in a tv match this year.

He has been far below their level so far and I dont think he has had his A game since he went mental.
                                                                Wade won a TV major this year, he knows how to win.

Also going mental over that bagel from soccer AM is ridic. He has many monies he could get a decent bird.

Comment

Wade won a TV major this year, he knows how to win.

Also going mental over that bagel from soccer AM is ridic. He has many monies he could get a decent bird.
                                                                  I know, I know.

He still hasnt been playing well in about 2 years or more.

Yes she is a minging cuntbag.

Comment

Part

Comment

How has party done that...wow just wow...have had a few nibbles at him in running at 4's and 5's..

Comment

Part = King of the Scrappers

Comment

Some grinder, hope he does it now.

Comment

Crowd just cost part that leg and poss the match..disgraceful booing at that stage of the game..

Comment

Fuck them spastic darts crowds

Comment

Go on Party! What a fucking answer

Comment

Old school Part, doesnt let it fluster him and back to back 180s.

Crowd should die obv.

Comment

Holy fuck

Comment

Yes!!

Comment

Part is some man, didn't win 3 world titles for nothing

Comment

Magnets in treble 19 for Part, animal.

Comment

My stomach is coming out my face.

Comment

Part is some hero, came across brilliant in the interview, take note Phil Taylor

Comment

Thoughts on tonights games folks?

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                  Thoughts on tonights games folks?
                                                                                                  Whitlock @ 6/4 has to be backed imo.

Comment

Have Whitlock backed.

Anderson over 10.5 180s

Comment

Think Anderson and Jackpot will both win but Whitlock and Jenkins are in great form and wont go down easy. Ill be watching and enjoying with no bets.

Comment

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
                                                                                                        Have Whitlock backed.

Anderson over 10.5 180s
                                                                                                        Over 10.5 maximums is a mental high line. Don't bet that

And more to the point your bets are connected, if one comes in the other most likely will not.

Comment

DIdn't catch the darts but been following it online and devastated for part. Devastated for myself too because I had a nice piece of him at 125/1 and was already planning on how best to lock up a profit sigh

Comment

Part is such a gent especially in adversity(easy to be one when you win or take a big scoop), darts break your heart as usual. You go through all the funking to come up short. I was bulling too as i had Part on the 180's and he went two clear in the final set only for two in one leg by Wade to do me.

Anderson to win his game tonite and maybe not so flash on the 180's this time so i wouldnt do him to cover the 180's spread. I did Lewis for the outright at 10/3 because he has to be getting by Jenkins and im expecting him to meet a flattish fatigued Wade in the semi and its hard to do it twice in a row and thats what will nearly be needed to get by Lewis whos slowly getting better as the tournament is getting on which is what you want so he will be peaking in the semi's.

Comment

Whitlock

That man has a broken leg ffs.

Comment

Anderson just threw the match away.

Edit: Ship it! Whitlock!!!!!
                                                                                                                Last edited by A_CitizenErased; 30-12-11, 20:59.

Comment

Anderson is the Bosra Sham of darts. Everything has to go right for him otherwise he's boxed in.

Comment

What happened to Jackpot

Comment

Dunno but i hope to fuck it carries on.

Comment

Epic from the bull.

Comment

Earlier when Huybrechts threw they cut to his hot bird after, when Jackpots throws they cut to Keith Deller, sick beat

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X