Irish Poker Boards
Register Arcade FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Irish Poker Boards > Poker > Live Tournaments and Events > Irish Poker Festivals

Old 25-11-16, 10:33   #1
JoekingAA

Irish open

Hi guys,

I've binked a seat through a satellite on paddy power for Irish open. I was waiting on a confirmation email that hasn't come. After a week I rang and was talking to customer services and was told they'd get something sent out to me. As of now another week later I've received nothing. Anybody else on here have any info on this or in the same situation. Was looking to book accom. So thought it best to have some confirmation first.

Thanks in advance.
JoekingAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-16, 13:19   #2
MayoPokerTour

Is there no website up and running yet? Ive been googling but nothing for 2017? Where are the online sats running atm?

Mayo's longest running and most successful pub poker league. Teach O'Hora, Kiltimagh every Wednesday night, entry 20. Re-entry 20.
MayoPokerTour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-16, 13:21   #3
mohican22

I'd ring their CS department again if not content with the response you receive from the agent that answers the call ask to speak to a manager outlining the reasons why which you highlight in your opening post.
There should be no issues here just Paddypower being inept in providing the confirmation email to you.
mohican22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks From:
Old 25-11-16, 13:31   #4
JoekingAA

Quote:
Originally Posted by MayoPokerTour View Post
Is there no website up and running yet? Ive been googling but nothing for 2017? Where are the online sats running atm?
I got mine on paddy power poker.👍
Old 25-11-16, 13:37   #5
JoekingAA

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohican22 View Post
I'd ring their CS department again if not content with the response you receive from the agent that answers the call ask to speak to a manager outlining the reasons why which you highlight in your opening post.
There should be no issues here just Paddypower being inept in providing the confirmation email to you.

Appreciate the help.
I did this Monday and they put me through to games section. I was then told that confirmation email would be sent shortly before the open begins. I stressed i needed the confirmation in order to book accommodation. They then said they would pass on my info and get me some sort of confirmation email and still nothing. Think I must do as you say and ask to speak to the manager.
I also queried whether someone can win two seats and enter day 1a and 1b and carry any larger stack forward to day two. But they couldn't answer me that and said they will pass on the query and get an answer for me. Still waiting
Old 25-11-16, 16:54   #6
ACE REPORTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoekingAA View Post
Hi guys,

I've binked a seat through a satellite on paddy power for Irish open. I was waiting on a confirmation email that hasn't come. After a week I rang and was talking to customer services and was told they'd get something sent out to me. As of now another week later I've received nothing. Anybody else on here have any info on this or in the same situation. Was looking to book accom. So thought it best to have some confirmation first.

Thanks in advance.

Don't worry about it. Have won satt seats there in the past and PPP don't normally get in touch until about a week or 10 days before the actual event.
Congrats btw.
Old 25-11-16, 17:05   #7
newbie2

Yeah, It's a little disconcerting, but you generally always get notification closer to the event. Obv try to keep a screen grab of when you win the ticket - just in case

Irish Poker Boards > Poker > Live Tournaments and Events > Irish Poker Festivals