• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let a few shots in with stupid showboating I

Comment

Holy shit

Comment

Fucking respect to Mac there, he earned his money tonight!

Comment

wow

Comment

To survive ground and do that. Well done sir

Comment

Holy fuck
              airport, lol

Comment

my immediate reaction is that was stopped too fast?

edit seen the replay. ref made the correct call

Comment

Aldo fight is gonna be massive now!

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                    Half thought that aswell but replay looks fairly clean ko

Comment

Hype

Comment

You fucking dancer.

Knew he could do it.

Hits like a fucking train.

Hype my cock you fuckos.
                        Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                        I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                        None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post

edit seen the replay. ref made the correct call
                          Nah Mendes was going to be busted up on the floor, completely turtled up. Five seconds more though and he gets saved by the bell. Almost carbon copy of the Brandao finish.

Great scramble out of the guillotine by McGregor too.

Comment

Post fight press conference tonight? if so linkage if not on bt tks
                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

I thought he looked in trouble with almost a whole round of being elbowed but clearly not.

Comment

Comment

He was fucked, some comeback.
                                  airport, lol

Comment

That was unreal.

Maybe the clowns are right? Nahhhhhhhhhh.

Woooooooooooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                      I thought he looked in trouble with almost a whole round of being elbowed but clearly not.
                                      it looked like he was talking to him through all of the elbows. Is it harder physically to attack or defend in that situation I wonder?

Comment

Oh yeah.

Comment

Might start mma
                                          airport, lol

Comment

He took some massive elbows on ground. He was in a neck hold . He got up and floored him. With that fight and the fans UFC must be creaming themselves

Comment

Could Mendes maybe not have been in the right condition to fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                Could Mendes maybe not have been in the right condition to fight?
                                                McGregor was clearly injured or sick. Mendes stays ready. There is zero excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                  McGregor was clearly injured or sick. Mendes stays ready. There is zero excuses.
                                                  Don't entertain that, he was perfect until he was caught
                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Hi welk in you nobjockey.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                      Don't entertain that, he was perfect until he was caught
                                                      McGregor was injured or sick.

Comment

Knew Mendes was losing with that entrance song.
                                                        Glad I stayed up to watch,came to hate but put in my place

Comment

How were people who have a clue feeling about him getting taken down easily? My my non MMA educated eye it looked as if he was in big trouble until he got up and smacked that left, was that the case?

Comment

If was less cocky in his approach he would of finished him in round 1.

Long may the train continue.

How the fuck are we suppose to sleep now?

Comment

Yeeeeerrrhaaaaaaaaaa
                                                              I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Hi welk in you nobjockey.
                                                                Welk in sort of reminds me of how you were when you first started posting. You were slightly better troll then him. You get tell you had a brain but you were bloody annoying. In fairness you are one of my fav posters now for the most part so maybe he will develop in time

Comment

Anyone have a link to watch the fight back?
                                                                  You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                  World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                    Anyone have a link to watch the fight back?
                                                                    u can watch finish here

Comment

That was fucking class. Happy that no one can say he's all talk now. Haven't been that entertained in quite a while
                                                                      Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by Hatedajacks View Post
                                                                        Welk in sort of reminds me of how you were when you first started posting. You were slightly better troll then him. You get tell you had a brain but you were bloody annoying. In fairness you are one of my fav posters now for the most part so maybe he will develop in time
                                                                        Ta m8 means lots. I do see the comparison. That's why I troll the trolls and cunce with the minds of infants. Reminds me of my youth.

I am a cunt. But I'm good. Might be the greatest lazy genius on this planet.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Just watched it there. Some excitement for a Sunday morning! Feckin' kids were up at 6:30 so I had to avoid the world until the download was finished at 9.

Comment

Watched the whole thing there...his power is unreal.
                                                                              "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Still can't sleep.

Rigged ^^

Comment

Really want to see the post fight interviews too. Seems like a cracking card
                                                                                  You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                  World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Rumour is he fought with a torn MCL and should have pulled out. Surgery required.

Monster.

Comment

That was unreal, was on edge of my seat the whole time. Have not felt so glued to a sporting event since Donegal won the All-Ireland. Epic stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                        Really want to see the post fight interviews too. Seems like a cracking card
                                                                                        Watch the UFC 189 post-fight press conference live following the event.
                                                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Mendes is a real good guy

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                            Mendes is a real good guy
                                                                                            yeah. absolute class. would love to see a rematch with mendes doing a full camp. He looked tired almost straight away. awesome main card + brown fight

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                              yeah. absolute class. would love to see a rematch with mendes doing a full camp. He looked tired almost straight away. awesome main card + brown fight
                                                                                              G'wan. Give McGregor credit. Won't kill you.

He kicked the gas out of him. I'd like to see it again with McGregor having a shorter injury free camp.

Comment

G'wan. Give McGregor credit. Won't kill you.

He kicked the gas out of him. I'd like to see it again with McGregor having a shorter injury free camp.
                                                                                                i've always loved watching Conor fight. He's great in the cage. He's just the nut prick outside it, and i can't stand him.

Mendes was gased towards the end of the 2nd, but he looked tired from the off. Look at the 5 round wars he had against Aldo, that was not the same guy fitness wise.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                                  Ehm McGregor trained for a full camp for a whole different type of fighter so this argument is mute.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
                                                                                                      Ehm McGregor trained for a full camp for a whole different type of fighter so this argument is mute.
                                                                                                      fit/unfit is the issue here, ready/not ready. McGregor was ready to fight 5 rounds, doesn't matter against who, mendes wasn't.

there's no excuses, i'm just saying i'd love to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                        That's even worse than my 'ferrous kids' comment!

Comment

...

Comment

Good job mcGregor, aldo fight will be greatm was a lot of great fights there. Fading knee was class.

Ah I'd much rather be training like fuck for aldo then doing the norm like Mendes would have. Being always ready is very different from full on preparation for a title fight for half a year. Still, no excuses, it's not like mendes couldn't have won on the ground, he was getting mcgregor down well and is obviously in good nick, even if not at his best and mcgregor wasn't at his best either?). It' s hilarious how he never stops talking, post interview with Mendes is great so far.
                                                                                                            Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 12-07-15, 10:49.

Comment

Its moot m8
                                                                                                              you wouldn't have heard a mute argument

/pedant
                                                                                                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

It isn't remotely shocking, but the single best Hall H panel of Comic-Con 2015 was The Hateful Eight event which just ended minutes ago.

Opr

Comment

#dublinsupremacy
                                                                                                                  Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Djok Fed and the GAA, nothing can live up until last nights excitement.

Comment

Think this might have been posted before.

McGregor's thread on boards back in 2011.

Dont worry folks i reply to any call out even if it is against a little white guy who thinks he is a big black guy,,,,

Comment

Get the feeling that first half was just the calm before the storm. Dublin to kick on second half and win extremely comfortably. We can all read about a spirited Westmeath side in the papers tomorrow.

Comment

Yet again, the watery weak Leinster pool will leave Dublin very ill prepared for the national phase of the summer. Dublin are absolutely dreadful today, and still comfortably in control by four points.
                                                                                                                          "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X