Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

...Euromillions Lotto syndicate Tuesday October 8th...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent €40 to AIB. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by TheCashman View Post
      In for 10

Please send bank details . Thanks

Comment

Can anyone send me in Liam's bank details please?
        ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
          sent

Comment

Originally posted by thechamp87 View Post
            In for 20 will ship Monday morning
            20 sent for 2 shares on AIB

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
              ... Missed post yesterday sorry, details sent...

Comment

Sending 10 on AIB now. Thanks again and good luck us.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
                Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Comment

In for another 20

Comment

Stuck a final €20 into our last chance saloon, Liam! Once again, thanks for all your hard work (and, indeed, Andy FB), it's been a blast. And finally:

GOOD LUCK US !!!

Comment

Maybe close it a bit earlier tomorrow to make your life easier, online crashed in UK last Friday & with this being the last, other stuff could happen

Comment

Sent there now gl us thanks for organizing

Comment

Sent from AIB there, thanks.
                          ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

30 shipped, TY sir.

Comment

...Updated spreadsheet as of 21:45...Please check your shares to ensure they are correct... Sill awaiting money from 14 people, listed below...Hopefully I get it tomorrow morning...If not, please send proof/reference of transfer... Again I think I have a stray €10 from a Shane * ****...It seemed to go to someone last time, but I'm not too sure who it is...

List of people not paid

SPOILER
                              Arazi
                              BalfeJohn
                              Bluezar
                              Dice75
                              Glendoyle
                              Hughescon
                              LaoLao
                              Mcnugget
                              Premierstone
                              Solksjaer
                              The Aul Swithcaroo
                              TheChamp87
                              TonyCascarino
                              Winkey66

Comment

Originally posted by thechamp87 View Post
                                20 sent for 2 shares on AIB
                                Think you have me down twice on the doc

Comment

Inski for 50, sent 280 before this new thread was created with the limit so send back 230 whenevs thanks
                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

The chances of claiming the massive €190m Euromillions jackpot have gotten even greater as it has been revealed that the main prize must be won tomorrow night
                                    Her sky-ness
                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post

List of people not paid

LaoLao

I transferred Saturday so it should be with you in the morning

Comment

€20 sent for me and Balfejohn yesterday from BOI - should be with you in morning.

Comment

...I'll try get you your million before you come home...

Comment

Can you confirm my payment is with you now

Comment

10e sent, currently collecting for my own work syndicate now.

Comment

€20 just sent. Sorry, wasn't on yesterday at all.

Comment

€50 sent, apologies for delay

Comment

50 shipped, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                      Inski for 50, sent 280 before this new thread was created with the limit so send back 230 whenevs thanks
                                                      ...Will send back the €230 soon, possibly with the rest of money owed from other syndicates...

Comment

...Final update... We're on to the big one- I've currently received money with thank from 64 people... Awaiting money from 2 people (covering 3 sets of shares)...Have sent a PM and Whats app, but very sure its just a timing issue so count them in...

...We have a total of €1610, which will buy us 644- yes Six Hundred and Fourty Four lines of Euromillions with no plus... I bought the tickets for draws 2 and 3 today, and the lady said it is a huge amount of money on tickets (it was about 360 overall, GL to her later)...
                                                        ...I will be going to the shops on my break to buy them...I will try get pics up, but I can't guarantee I will in time... But I will mark them all with 4, and have pics of other draws up for transparency...

...I won't be able to transfer all of you €1.18 million each, so we may need to meet up for that... In the extremely unlikely event we don't win a few million tonight, then I will update with all the syndicates together, and organize how much per share etc...

...Lets Fucking do this...

Comment

...It's official... IPB is ALL IN... And my name is LIAM....
                                                          Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for all the work Liam!

Comment

God bless us every one.

Comment

This is awesome. Fair play to you Liam, you're a warrior
                                                                I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Insert sad face here

Comment

...Sad face inserted...Sadly I did not secretly fly to the UK to buy tickets...The wankers don't even want to be in the E.U... Cunce...

Comment

Best hope we have is to get a few of the €3,800 prizes

Comment

...Poxy back down for "scheduled maintenance"...Crashed due to volume, happened in a few countries today...

Comment

...And that's the end of that chapter...Didn't blink any of the decent prizes, biggest one was I think €20...Will calculate all winnings and fix up the spreadsheet...

Comment

It would have been interesting to see how much us mad bastards would have invested without the cap, if memory serves me right I think we sunk 85k into the Scoop 6 syndicate on the final attempt.

Comment

#98
                                                                              Originally posted by Arazi View Post
                                                                              It would have been interesting to see how much us mad bastards would have invested without the cap, if memory serves me right I think we sunk 85k into the Scoop 6 syndicate on the final attempt.
                                                                              Any idea how +EV or -EV it actually was?
                                                                              Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

#99
                                                                                No idea because it’d depend on the number of tickets sold (going by the payouts for 5 plus 1 Star there seems to have been 10 times the number of tickets bought compared to the first week it hit 190 mill) but at a guess it’d have to be massively -EV, somewhere like -300 to -350% but for Bill Gates type wealth I doubt it would have stopped us.
                                                                                Last edited by Arazi; 08-10-19, 23:59.

Comment

I know a judge stuck 1/4 million in tonight, can't have been - EV. 99% numbers had to of been known, 1% he was extremely pissed I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Arazi View Post
                                                                                    Half of that was shadowless and his work I think

Comment

...Hey guys.... So Below spreadsheet is the final amounts owed to each person... Average of €4 per person back, although obviously dependent on your shares.

...3 options for all of you...
                                                                                      1. Send me your IBAN number, and I will send you your money with thanks...
                                                                                      2. If you wish, tell me to give it to charity, and it will go to charity...
                                                                                      3. Say nothing, do nothing... All remaining monies in my account in 7 days time will go to charity...

...Enjoyed running it, and enjoyed the sweat the 4 times checking the tickets and dreaming of the million...

...Ah fuck it... OPTION 4!!!... Stick it on the Irish Lotto tonight- If I get more than 7 or more thanks, I will run with this ;-)...
                                                                                      Last edited by luckforsome; 09-10-19, 09:33.

Comment

Do the Irish lotto with it

Comment

Irish lotto ++
                                                                                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Lotto 4 me - then I’m giving 10% of winnings to charity. Thanks again 4 the trojan effort put in Liam & Andy. Good fun and not totally done in yet....

Comment

I'm happy to do the lotto with the returns.

Plus happy to be part of a weekly syndicate if Liamo enjoys doing it .

Comment

Lumpage on the Irish Lotto for me - The amount of time, effort and cost to ship all that back to people isn't worth the amounts of money involved.

Comment

Better if you stuck it on an accum I'm back to hating the lotto
                                                                                                  Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Lotto

Or ask Gab for a little 4 legged friend over the next couple of days

Comment

Lotto for me. Thanks for all your hard work

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
                                                                                                      Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Irish lotto for sure. Wahoo.

If I win I'm going to donate to charity the odd coin toss and reluctant signature on a sponsorship card.

I think it's important for a big win not to change your life too much.
                                                                                                        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Irish lotto from me.

Comment

Irish Lotto!

Comment

A juicy lucky 15 be the job!

Happy to go with the majority although I think Liam should take it as a well deserved admin fee

Comment

Was going to suggest you just keep it Liam, well deserved for all the work.

Happy with lotto if that's the consensus.

Comment

I'll go along with majority.

Comment

Irish lotto

Comment

Irish Lotto, let it roll!!

Comment

Lotto

Comment

Not sure if there is anything left in any of the others but toss them in also I would say for the Irish lotto.

Fair play for running it, that was an unreal amount of tickets to buy each time

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X